You have to go back

Nobody cares there's a tranny working at Cardano or that Stellar is giving charity to Africa.
We already have a nice containement board where you can debate the downfall of western civilization or other political delusions you might have with your kindered spirits.
I'm here to make money, not fight in the culture war. So please and stay there.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. sodomite

Nobody cares about your identity issues nigger. Now fuck off to rebbit.

People that want to make a profit care you dumbfuck low iq nigger.

>I hate jews because they're selfish and greedy
>I hate mexicans and black people because they're lazy and have no work ethic
>now what's the next 100x coin so i don't have to do any research and can just get super rich doing nothing?

/pol/ is a board of peace

Attached: tfw pol is more diverse than huffingtonpost.jpg (710x423, 52K)

Finally someone said it, they have been shitting up the board more and more these last two weeks

Guess what? /pol/ containment board is actually Veeky Forums and our values came here along with us. We plan to fuck up cryptos the same way we did the last election. Deal with it. Praise kek

Veeky Forums is a containment board that was sourced largely from /pol/ to begin with
kek

This is bizpol and YOU need to go back

Attached: 1520740349589.jpg (431x427, 137K)

> nobody cares
Speak for yourself, I care that my hard-earned money is going to support degeneracy. If you’re triggered maybe you should stick to /r/cryptocurrency

Go fuck yourself OP.

I dont give a shit if some no one like yourself decides to donate all their money to niggers or of you decide to chop your tiny dick and ask to be fucked hard in the ass.

But when my money depends on it I fucking care if some idiots are offering it or if it is related in anyway to a weirdo that will probably kill himself.

Now back to re*dit, cunt.

Attached: 1520898403436.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Good OP this thread will distract them for a couple of hours,.
Pol cucks why do you live to hate? Is it because you hate yourself?

As a former /pol/ack, please allow me to tell you that you are wrong with your strawman. It's not about hate or individual qualities (laziness, greed, etc). It's about group dynamics. Indeed it is fine when we are lazy or greedy amongst our group, because it balances out with those amongst us who are the opposite of that. If you add a foreign group who has no sympathy to you and overwhelmingly undermines your nation it becomes a problem.

I definitely
agree
I can handle linkies not this

Low iq poltards cane in droves in january, its no coincidence that crypto died

People who unironically go to pol are angry beta neckbeards who are upset that NO white woman wants them..

Libshits are the most self-hating demographic, this is a fact /pol/ or no /pol/.

Look at this inbred trying to "redpill"

You are nothing but white trash

Are you behind the recent influx of bmww pics in the OP of generic topic threads?

Just wondering 'cause I've been seeing it quite a bit these last few days. I wouldn't have thought anything of it except that there's usually at least 2-3 of these threads going at any given time. Check the catalog, without scouring it I spotted two already.

golly gee, I wonder who might be behind this post?

This. If only the brainlets understood.

Why do we avoid coins made by niggers or pajeets? Because nobody intelligent will buy the coin. Do niggers and other shitskins have money? Very few. Of those few, even less know about crypto. Replace niggers with homosexuals or any other mental illness.

I’m sure even a chimp can understand this if they think about it. It just takes them longer.

People that cry about muh /pol/ are the same people that complain about anime on Veeky Forums. You're free to leave anytime, nigger

>Look at this inbred trying to "redpill"

>You are nothing but white trash

Somehow white trash still manages to outperform rich blacks in academics. So thanks I guess, nigger.

Decided to take a look out of curiosity... there are 5 threads like that in the catalog right now:
Certainly, this has GOT to be /pol/ cross-over. I'm just not sure what the point is. They're clearly being posted by the same individual or a closed group of individuals. I only recently started noticing, so I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but if I had to guess, I'd say it started at the beginning of this week, because that's when I first started to notice.

Just weird, that's all.

Attached: 1519179741151.gif (500x284, 461K)

fucking /pol/ immigrants! have you noticed when did the /pol/ hordes start poluting our Veeky Forumsland? Beofre like 2 months ago there werent nearly as many of them...

I am surprised the pol people love Chainlink considering Sergey donates money to Syrian refugees and Steve Ellis is a granola teaching assistant at NYU.

It's not /pol/ crossover it's a group of people who like to influence things and create division of their own personal gain.

I’m wondering who might that be...

its relatively recent on Veeky Forums, its been on /pol/ for years

talk around the town is that its a gay black dude that came out on the board last week, thinks he might be a tranny, and hates white guys because they arent masculine due to whining about bbc... as he posts nothing but irrelevant cuck shit

kek

>"Nobody cares there's a tranny working...."

I do, my money is into this shit, so nothing wrong in expecting some professionalism... i don´t want my money in the hands of circus freaks

>it’s a (((group of people)))

>kindered
>containement

Attached: Negroes_Beware_Marxism_in_Alabama.jpg (500x710, 115K)

>its relatively recent on Veeky Forums, its been on /pol/ for years
this is all I'm saying, basically.

It would be nice to have SOME separation of culture between the boards. Though I recently visited /pol/ for the first time in a long while and noticed that brap posting has cross infected their board (god help them), so I guess it goes both ways.

Chad here, can refute

Don't forget all the noob trading questions with pictures of interracial gangbangs for no fucking reason.

>Stellar giving away the money you invest instead of re investing is not a problem
>Planning to airdrop stellar to refugees and wartorn countries is not a problem

They're forcefully making you donate money to this people, Regardless of whether you agree with it or not you support such things it's trivial, you invest in this company to speculate with the price of it's tokens and if they dilute the price of the tokens by giving them away for free to people who will immediately dump it on the market.
It is a major flaw and you're retarded senpai.

And Cardano is another example of misuse of capital, paying double to a worker for being a female is absurd, Paying double to anybody who is not making you profit far more than that is absurd, and co workers won't be happy about it despite what they might say publicly, I guess they get away with it because they have hundreds of millions without having a working product lmao.

That goes double for mods.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-063817.png (1440x2560, 255K)

Note to self
Today OP was a massive faggot again.

Attached: What would Jesus do.jpg (457x546, 57K)

Fuck off poll get fucked by a stupid president, be proud of a shitty country but please don’t ask us in 4 years how to make money. Pol is a piece of shit! Muhh- punitive duty - Muh - Steelworkers - get ready to be raped by Automation and AI! Hahaha! Pol you piece of shit!!!

yes, we do care when there's money involved, and both of those coins are actively engaging in activity that's damaging the prospects of those coins increasing in value.

who here /well adjusted and kind/

>homosexuality
>mental illness
I know the "we're here we're queer" crowd can be repulsive, but closing your mind just to spite them is boomer-tier & will only hurt your ability to view the world as it in the long run.

Attached: 1515592582763.jpg (469x600, 245K)

Take that Drunftards.

Attached: 1517376916860.png (645x729, 90K)

Yup, this. Y'all are a bunch of children. So edgy! Theres better ways to scare normies off. Try having actually discussions about the issues that lead you to your "beliefs" instead of just using slurs. Also..... everyone that responded "nigger, cuck, soyboi, etc" you realize that you were just... triggered, right? I'm sorry that someone having an opinion triggers your sensitive "values".

And of course, there's a jew in front. When will the /pol/brainlets realize they're being worked? That they're nothing more than controlled opposition?

We say nigger here, so go be a nigger somewhere.

Fags are all repulsive. They put their dicks up eachother's assholes.

>GLUMPF!

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Grow up. I bet you fap to anal threads like every other person here. Sex and sexuality is repulsive in general when you think about it, not that you'll ever have to worry about sexing anything other than a plastic hole.

>being a projecting fudgepacking degenerate
Go find a daddy to give you a poz load, faggot.

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

>sex is repulsive
It is the beautiful mechanism of creating life. It is our intristic desire to replicate ourselves and the bond you from with a woman gives your child the highest survival rate in this world. Homosexuality provides no function and sexual desire towards anything other than the opposite gender (biology version not your autistic social science) is a mental illness

>Chad
>on /pol/

Attached: i believe you.gif (500x221, 483K)

>sexual desire towards anything other than the opposite gender is a mental illness

I can almost feel the repression of that one gay thought you had years back. Anal/oral sex with a woman provides no 'function', is it not beautiful? Maybe someday you'll realize that although you might be 110% straight, a huge chunk of people aren't and it's no more an illness that liking spicy foods.
We're just sexual creatures, and the human experience is much more rich and liberating than the judeo-christian sex-solely-for-procreation bullshit you bought into.

lol, anal sex beautiful? If you read your post you must realize how delusional you are? Or you have just been brainwashed by our sick society to accept things that are not natural.

Sexual liberation is a conservative and regressive position to take if you consider the entirety of human history. In only a relatively short period of human existence people have restricted sexuality and shifted focus away from it. That is liberal progress in the truest sense. Opening the door back up for sexual promiscuity, sexual deviancy, and hypersexualization of our society is a step backwards in human progress.

Most people get this backwards.

sadly Veeky Forums is completely invaded at this point. /pol/ knew there were a fresh batch of normies here to "redpill" and they won't stop until this place is 100% shitposting

biztards instead of hate speech and sexist comments should look inside of themselves and find the courage to do some self-improvement, so society would approve of them and they wouldn't have to be infected ballsacks of resented anger.

>brainwashed by our sick society into liking anal
lolll god damn man is this Veeky Forums or christianmingle?
No I got brainwashed by years of hot as fuck anal threads on /b/, /gif/, and by the feeling a woman tighten around my cock while in her ass. No societal brainwashing necessary . Christ man listen to some Terence Mckenna instead of Billy Graham you might learn something.

from a strictly objective standpoint, anal and oral are degenerate due to the transmission of bacterias and loosening of the sphincter which at best leads to leakage and at worse leads to prolapse
obviously not taking into account immediate pleasure

>tranny working at Cardano
dont care
>that Stellar is giving charity to Africa
sorry pal but that's a huge red flag

Then debunk him point by point. Isn't that what you redditors do? Debate things? Or is virtue signaling and circlejerking for upvotes all you're good for?

mckenna is fun but ultimately a dumbass hippy

OP you have to go back

Attached: 1518844016311.png (1000x1000, 139K)

Except it's possible to go too far. Putting little covers on the legs or chairs because they look like dicks? (Victorian era) That's not regressive? Sticking half the population (women) into cloth bags would be OK by your standards because they're restricting sexuality, how modern!
We're talking about the mental health of the individual and the society. We know a good portion of the population won't be hetero. We know teens (boys and girls) want to FUCK all the time.
The question is, what is the best way to handle these constants. Is it preaching that being gay is BAD and having premarital sex is BAD? No it's not, and that doesn't work if you do as evidenced by the effectiveness of abstinence campaigns throughout public schools.

There's nothing to debate. Here's how a typical conversation with a /pol/tard goes:

>brown people are on average dumber than white people
Okay. So what?
>so what? so we need to kick them out of our countries
That sounds a bit extreme. Are you a nazi?
>No. I'm not a "Nazi" that term is offensive. You fucking libcucks just think everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi you fucking nigger loving kike shills I wish Hitler had won

shhh there's no talking sense into these idiots

they're braincucked by outdated christian morals and think the whole world should revolve around their insecurities. they'll never change.

The inbred won't listen. They're not smart enough.

I feel sorry for anyone on /pol/ incapable of seeing how hard they're being divided and conquered by disinfo from other racist brainlets of eastern european origin.

He's wrong on a lot of things, but culture is not your friend. You are limiting yourself when your brain is running on Chrisitanity2.1, the windows 95 of cultural software.

>Redpill ebin maymay
>Another le ebin redpill meme :-))))))) post le matrix XDDDD
LOL REDPILL XDDD RED PILL ME(ME) LOL I LOVE THE REDPILL MEME
AHH LE NOT MAINING MEMe :)
le charlie epic random wildcard fake vidya xd tv/ editon ;^^^)
gentleman :---)
XD
xD
LOLOL
[YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed) [YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed)
[YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed) ]
PIZZA ROLLS r DONE!!!
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......
XD NINJAS RAWR PIE CAKE IS A LIE XDDD
xD xD
[YouTube] eiffel65 im blue 10 hours (embed)
AYYLMSOOOO
Y
YY
YY
Y
YY
Y
Y
L
M
A
OAYYYYLMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
le epin troll i coax youed int o al e ruxze xD D D tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r :)
A
Y
A
O
AYY LMAO
HE
E
epic simply epic :^) i tip my hat to u sir
*tips fedora*
lol cool 1 bro i almost piss mystlelf in lafter xD
gud joke man
##wreckt
my sides r in space :)
>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise
Fucking epic ass meme

I absorbed all there is of mckenna a decade ago
I side with christian culture over progressive

if being gay is genetic, and you support a womans choice to do what they want with "their body" (progressive thinking that includes the foetus as their body), would you support selective prescreening against gay babies?

if its not genetic and a choice, then what benefit does creating more gay people have when it brings such a problem for the rest of society (restructuring, suffering via way of rejection)?

>nobody cares about businesses they are investing money in making very poor business decisions
Go fuck yourself kike. Get the fuck off our board.

Attached: reddit_picklerick_blm_dab.gif (1221x768, 699K)

I spit out some mineral water on to my desk as I read this comment and realized the poster doesn't see the irony in it.

That's how a typical conversation with a sub-iq Nazi goes.
Here's how the conversation really goes
>brown people are on average are dumber than white people
Okay. So what?
>so maybe they should stop complaining how mistreated and underpriveliged they are and just accept different races are smarter than one another and more likely to be successful
Hur dur you're such a nazi

Except that's not how it would go at all, is it? This is why you'll never win the culture war. You can't make an honest estimation of your enemy. You can't even be honest with yourself.

Race war now.

This isn't 2011. Most /pol/tards these days are in favour of a white ethnostate. The libertarians, classical liberals and reasonable right-wingers left /pol/ long ago. It's basically Stormfront 2.0 now. 100% identity politics.

Typical /pol/ response, pretends they know something when really they know nothing and are incapable of adding value to any conversation.

Yes, I'm sure that /pol/ which has been how it is for the last ten years is just a long-con that's only become politically relevant in the last two years.

gas yourself you fat autistic cuck

Dude haven't you seen that YouTube video of that one random Jewish lady saying something vague about immigration in Europe?

That's 100% proof that the zionist deepstate cryptokikes are actively trying to genocide the white race! What more do you need?

Yes I would, this is something most lefties won't say, but it's harder to grow up and a gay or retarded person, that's just a fact. And if you as a parent can prevent that unnecessary suffering, why not?
We agree there is something abnormal about these people, the question is how do we as a society treat these people in a way that we know to be the healthiest for them. If people are born gay, and are still shamed for being gay, that is unhealthy not just for them but for the whole society because it corrupts the golden rule that should underpin social interaction.
By the way, you side with christian culture? You obviously didn't absorb shit from McKenna, or you would have said "Although many aspects of Christian culture are retarded and contradictory, there are many ideas from Christian doctrine that are true and valuable"
What about mixing fabrics? What about witchcraft? All that stupid shit is Christian culture.

>Low iq poltards
cane in droves in january

found the brainlet

I feel bad for the white lower class losing their jobs, low wages and having to live in Muslim infested shitholes having their daughters raped because the government, elites and brainwashed left want to look good and have low paid slaves for their factories and housework. While having them here creates division anyway because humans evolved with tribalism and muh progressivism ain't gonna change what thousands of years took to create.
Go fuck yourself soyfag.

How about we do it with policy instead, you know, the same way white genocide is being effected. First, a total shutdown on non-white immigration. Right now our immigration laws give preferential treatment to the minorities over whites thanks to the fucking Jews. Then we do other things like end birthright citizenship, a ridiculous idea that no other first world nation does, make e-verify for employment mandatory, make it illegal to give welfare and other social services to non-citizens, etc. and you're going to see a lot of people just self deporting since they have no reason to be here. Combine that with policies that help white birthrates, most importantly bringing back our constitutional right to freedom of association (in other words, neighborhoods with no niggers allowed) and we'll have the demographic situation shifting back in our favor once again with no ridiculous Nazi fantasies that the Jews you listen to came up with necessary. Finally, we could even encourage further self deportation by just PAYING people to leave and helping them get resettled in their real country.

But no, faggots like you think access to white people is a human right and not being allowed to live around white people and fuck all their shit up is violence and oppression.

Attached: 1497148907951.jpg (736x916, 260K)

thanks non white racist

All politics are identity politics in a multi-ethnic empire. Pretending they aren't is just going to get you steamrolled by everyone else.

>a total shutdown on non-white immigration
If you really think that people are going to vote for that then why don't you run for office on that platform?

I doubt you'll get very far though. Besides /pol/tards, nobody will vote for you.

When I say I absorbed mckenna, I mean I watched his lectures, read shit and even humored timewave zero

not that I hold his beliefs and theories as gospel like some sort of proto WIPE YOUR ASS peterson figurehead

>juvenile nihilism
Oh man, I am sorry for your loss.

I have also seen all those twitter posts by the SJWs complaining about white men, we really must fear @usa_anime_fan048

Molyneux likes to invite on fans of his show so he can interrupt them every 2 seconds, belittle them, and make straw man arguments about some minor disagreement,no wonder he's /pol/'s guy.

You think so, eh? Get out of whatever shitlib bubble you live in sometime and you'll be in for a surprise. Anyway if we don't do something like this there WILL be a violent race war, and our kids or grandkids will face the brunt of it. You've seen the shit the niggers are doing to farmers in South Africa right? That's coming here if we don't fix our shit first. One rule that is never violated throughout history is that multi-racial empires ALWAYS fall apart and balkanize along racial lines.

This board is /pol/ but with a spin on crypto-related threads. Educate yourself before making threads like these

You're just delusional. "Countries" and "nations" as we know them probably won't even exist in a few generations.

This is the biggest /pol/ delusion of all time. Not only do the majority of people disagree with you, the majority of WHITE people disagree with you. Nobody is going to vote for Nazis. I know this is hard for you to accept but you need to come to terms with it.

Actually it's:
>God, I wish all this racism against brown people would stop, barely any of them are engineers at NASA.
Well, just on average there's fewer high IQ blacks that NASA can hire to do the job.
>so what? we need to hire them no matter what, it's racist not to
That sounds a bit extreme. Are you suggesting that our space program is a diversity parade rather than being based on merit?
>No I'm not a snowflake, fucking racist conservative retard.

Hey look at that, I can make strawmen too. Except that my strawman actually occurs in reality.

Nor do I, he was just wrong sometimes but some of his ideas were good so i adopted them.
Don't follow belief systems/cults of personality. If an idea is true it will be true without all the baggage of its origin. You make yourself a slave to the inconsistencies of Christianity .

Lol, Star Trek isn't real buddy. You're the fucking deluded one. Pick up a history book instead of Harry Potter next time faggot.