1 DAY

Discuss price before/during/after
Also, what will Sergey wear?

Attached: image.jpg (438x438, 146K)

look at those fucking cheeks lmao, what a fat fuck

what the fuck is wrong with sergey's beard? why does the bottom half of his face look so circular?

He is butiful as he is

Attached: image.jpg (896x896, 378K)

is that Natalie Dormer at the bottom right?

It’s Sergey, but he could be anyone for you.

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

it's the perfect symmetry, the universe aligns itself against it, the same way it will conspire to keep the value of LINK at $1000.

Attached: masterlink3.jpg (1191x670, 215K)

Sergey is a qt grill

Would sniff oracle

1000 bucks by the end of sxsw

Probably nothing? maybe a small pump like last time but i don't see any big news so it'll probably stay stagnant. I don't expect any significant price movement for now

Sides

If he doesn't wear the plaid shirt get ready for link to crash into bottom support

this is a simulation of how Sergey will look in 2 years made by an advanced AI, I think he's still handsome

Attached: oldfag.png (296x385, 247K)

Are there any filters to make someone look less downy?

it's beard singularity not circularity

He should trim/shave his beard honestly and change his fucking clothes for once.

>trim/shave his beard
great idea, he looked way better when he didn't have a beard and was skinny

Attached: 1566816.jpg (460x460, 32K)

He is cute as a girl. I look like a fat polish girl on my face app.

No way thats Sergey.. but he does look better, but also less professional and more kiddie-like

I know it's hard to believe he wasn't fat

Attached: notfat.jpg (247x246, 13K)

yeah that looks like him, looks more professional aswell, he just needs to shave, lose weight and put on some decent clothes like in this picture.

HOLY FUCK HE LOOKS JUST LIKE SMINEM. WE HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY THE BEARD

Oh fuck. Female Sergey ticks all my boxes, I love that kind of face.