Who has the worst diet on Veeky Forums? What do you eat?

Who has the worst diet on Veeky Forums? What do you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U
groceries.asda.com/product/dippers-nuggets-bites/quorn-meat-free-chicken-nuggets/18448147
pataks.co.uk/recipes/chicken-pakoras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only microwaved foods. I sometimes use the oven but I always burn the stuff. I also drink cheap beer and smoke cigarettes. I just want to die

I get almost all of my calories from whiskey, frozen pizza and cheez its

Every morning I drink two death wish coffees from my keurig. Used to cold brew but it was a pain in the ass to clean every other day.

I always skip breakfast. For lunch, I will usually eat a bologna sandwich. Just packaged bologna, 3 slices on bread with ketchup and mustard. For sides I will eat two vending machine bags of chips and 5 Oreos. I accompany this with three cans of Diet Coke.

When I get home from work, if I'm feeling particularly wealthy, I will usually stop by McDonald's for my usual: two sandwiches and a large fry, or I'll order a pizza from dominos. Or if I'm running low on cash, maybe I will just eat half a bag of chips and some more cookies.

Repeat five days a week

No breakfast.

Sandwich for lunch except weekends where I have two 39c burritos on saturday and two cheesburger hotpockets.

2 Week dinner schedule, I always follow it.
1st Sunday - Spicy Chicken strips with Onion Rings
1st Monday - Jambalaya
1st Tuesday - Shredded Chicken Tacos
1st Wednesday - Shrimp Alfredo with Broccoli
1st Thursday - Lasagna
1st Friday - Chicken Pot Pie
1st Saturday - 1 Beef Hotdog and 1 Cheeseburger with potato wedges
2nd Sunday - Fajita Steak Wrap
2nd Monday - Sweet and sour Chicken and Rice
2nd Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs
2nd Wednesday - Spring Salad with Shredded Chicken
2nd Thursday - Waffles and Sausage
2nd Friday - Pork Chop Casserole
2nd Saturday - 1 Beef Hotdog and 1 Cheeseburger with Crinkle Fries.

Welcome to my autism.

My diet is really just bad because most of the day I drink my calories in booze, and only eat dinner, never breakfast, lunch, or a snack.

In terms of the quality of food and my calorie intake, I'm sure plenty of people here have me outclassed.

how the fuck do you people live like this? serious question. did you always eat this shittily? Are you really fat?

I pretty much live off pizza, cheeseburgers, chicken fingers, and fries.

I pretty much only drink water though so that's a plus I guess

I'm the first you quoted, I'm actually really thin, I starve myself often.

I have no real will to live. I've gained about 80lbs since becoming an alcohol, so yeah I'm very fat

Years ago I was actually a Veeky Forumsfag and ate healthy as fuck and worked out every day. I just lost all hope and gave up

You became an alcohol? That's fucking rad man, what are you?

> I will usually stop by McDonald's for my usual: two sandwiches

What kind?

For me, it's the _______

90lb anorexic skelly woman here. (BMI 15.5)
I have a pretty careful diet. I only eat around 900 calories per day and little of it is healthy. I eat the same things each day of each week and buy all my food from the UK Sainsburys supermarket. Water too.

Monday
>3 Yorkie Chocolate Bars,747 calories
>15g black olives 24 calories, 771 calories
>1 bag Prawn Cocktail Skips Crisps, 880 calories

Tuesday
>1L Almond Milk 130 calories
>1L Goats Milk 610 calories, 740 calories
>500ml Hazelnut Milk, 145 calories, 885 calories

Wednesday
>500ml Hazelnut Milk, 145 calories, 891 calories

Thursday
>Thin and Crispy Sainsbury's Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza, 714 calories
>250g Low Fat Yoghurt, 150 calories, 864 calories

Friday

Saturday
>5 slices of Warburtons white sliced toastie bread, 565 calories
>100g Halloumi Cheese, 332 calories, 897 calories

Sunday
>100g Halloumi Cheese, 332 calories
>1 Boiled Duck Breast, 235 calories, 567 calories
>350g frozen raspberries, 112 calories, 679 calories
>1 can of coke, 139 calories, 818 calories
>2 mini milk ice creams, 60 calories, 878 calories

FYI I am very malnourished. I don't get a period and sleep maybe 16 hours a day. My hair is falling out and if it lands in my mouth I count it as 1 calorie per strand. Also when I walk to the supermarket I walk past a kebab shop and if I look at the menu I go back home and wait 3 hours to shop again. I will die soon so who cares?

hey

I neither own a microwave nor an oven, I just eat candies and drink alcohol.

what sort of candies?

It really depends. In the morning I usually eat something like marshmallows or soft gummi candies (not too heavy). In the evening I like chocolate or chocolate bars. In between, I really like dextrose candy as a snack.

>What do you eat?
Hookers and cocaine

Frozen pizzas, microwavable foods like potato skins and chicken shit, cookies, chips, canned chili nachos, corned beef hash, fast food, pizza, wings, I also drink a lot of beer. I'll probably die before 30.

like the pure chocolate square ones, or stuff like Snickers and Kitkats? what are dextrose candies?

I live on a diet of cereal for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner it's either cheesy pasta, naan bread pizza or vegetarian chicken nuggets, and on Fridays/Saturday I drink 2 ltr bottle of coke zero

I'm hoping I'll die eventually

Both. I mostly buy those big Milka chocolate bars (with toffee and nuts or with wine gums/pop rocks/smarties), but I also really like Twix and Kit Kat (especially the Kit Kat chunkie ones). Dextrose candies are basically pressed sugar. Maybe you know Dextro Energy (I'm from Germany, sorry).
And when I like to eat something savory, which is like once or twice a week, I order pizza.

>potato skins and chicken shit
lol

chicken shit like nuggets and tenders and wings, fuck you man.

Why vegetarian nuggets?

You seem aware that you have a problem. Have you ever pursued professional help? Therapy and medication can go a long way to help things like this.

>medication
Sure, if you like being a soulless shell of a human.

> I only eat around 900 calories per day

>Average of 1500 calories per day

It's formatted a bit dumb, but stuff like 771 calories of black olives should give you a clue.

Tastes nicer in my opinion

What brand do you get?

>breakfast nothing

>lunch a single slice of ham between two white bread slices, nothing else

>i have a milk jug (gallon) i drink all of it and refill each day

>dinner a cup of green tea and a bag of plain crisps

Im getting pretty spooky but i dont have the energy to care

you Veeky Forums?

Btw milk jug is full of water not milk

how do you get through the day? what's your job like?

>whats your job like?

Dont have one. Live off gubberment welfare and my flat is paid for by my parents who loath me but keep me from being homeless anyway because they feel obligated but dont want me licing with them. I sleep alot but when im awake im usually playing vidya or browsing 4cucks.

>tfw mummy and diddy are getting old
>tfw gonna be homeless when they die
>tfw cant even buy a gun to kill self cause theyre illegal in bongistan

>breakfast
Protein shake or bcaas
>lunch
Usually last night's leftovers. If none, 3 eggs and a cup of oatmeal with some kind of fruit in it
>supper
Varies. Usually pretty good about keeping macros at a healthy amount.
>snack before bed
Usually only happens if I didn't reach protein and fatty goals just add a tablespoon of coconut oil to a protein shake

I think I'm alright, I try to keep it all under 3000 calories.

That guy that lives off of frozen mac and cheese

Post pics

She only eats one of those things in a day clearly.

do you also post on cgl?

You sound about as fucked as they make 'em

Noice

I would tie you up, keep you in my basement, and force feed you a balanced diet.

I adhere strictly to the Butterfield Diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U

>implying someone who consumes under 900 calories a day and clearly kind of wants to die isn't a soulless shell of a human already

a pint of 100 proof vodka and a large steak tip sub, every day except saturday. saturday: 2 pints of 100 proof vodka and 2 large steak tip subs. sunday i detox and eat a large pizza with lots of water and shit out everything from the week. i will die young but i have nothing to live for

>breakfast
6 eggs with some sort of protein (ham or sausage) with some sort of veggies and a glass of milk

>lunch
wrap, sandwich or burger

>dinner
some sort of protein (chicken thighs, steak, fish, meatballs) with veggies and rice or potatoes

Feels good.

>liquor
>frozen whitecastle
>green beans
>brussel sprouts

Pretty much it.

>Sure, if you like being a soulless shell of a human.

im already there babe just give me drugs already

yes

Quorn
I believe these are the ones I buy groceries.asda.com/product/dippers-nuggets-bites/quorn-meat-free-chicken-nuggets/18448147

same
I just moved out and don't know how to cook, that's why I came here actually

wished this board had a sticky

if that's all homecooked, it seems like a pretty decent diet.

Make your own using the plain quorn fillets.

You could even try a variation like this : pataks.co.uk/recipes/chicken-pakoras subbing out the chicken for quorn.

>everybody repeats "no breakfast " as if that's the worst thing you can do
I see the meme has gotten to you, lads

Chicken = Stouffers baked chicken
Pasta = Stouffers spaghetti with meat sauce
Beans = Kidney bean soup which is the only thing I cook anymore.

This is a pretty typical week for me. Only 10 lbs to go until goal weight though. I wonder if I can start cooking more again or if I will just end up eating another box of hotpockets.

That's pretty much my diet and I'm still kickin' at 30.

Don't worry, kid.

I'll try it next time I go shopping, which should be later today, Thanks

you can go a day with two hot pockets and some beans? holy shit

i'd like to see anyone try to eat 900 calories worth of beans in one sitting

beans = 500
I only list the most calorie dense item. The other 400 should have been tomato soup.
Would not recommend shit brand but store was out of Campbells.