REALISTIC LINK ESTIMATION

I don't care about inflated EOY predictions. What do you think one (1) LINK token will be valued at in three years?

Attached: themissinglink.jpg (400x160, 11K)

link will have the marketcap of bitcoin at the peak

Depending on holders but as well as buisness use of crypto trades which are very plausible. 1.5k - 4k bracket probably between 2k or 3.5k in three years realistically with market value and cap if all goes accordingly. If deals move in faster and builds get release cpuld be 10k im three years though also plausible as it can be adopted outside of the old Cryptocurrency.

What you will find for the next 6 - 10 months are a lot of fluctuation in pricing people will be selling and dumping at any increase as there are many high volume holders but similar to btc people will see rapid gains and start to hold for bigger gains. Thats where the real reward lies.

In three years adoption will either be complete and massive (digital economies get dominated - look at FB and google and amzn) or nonexistant; link will be either worthless or minimum hundreds of dollars

Depends of real life usage. Working within the swift pot? Biggest crypto token

$0

the only reasonable answer

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

You say that as if all crypto prices arent massively inflated because of speculation.

In 3 years I'd be very shocked if LINK doesnt have an mcap of 35b (so $100 /LINK). Thats purely on how important oracle data will be for the smart contract revolution.

If we assume $100 intrinsic value, you can probably assume it'll be at $500 in speculative value - Thats not even accounting for big dogs getting involved for passive income when its obvious what smart contracts will be doing to the world.

$8k

1 link 1M 2025. Link tokens will be the default trading pairs and sats will be replaced by linkies

>18 decimals

Most realistic answer is: no one fucking knows.
But:
If LINK works, and surpasses $100bn MC, and establishes it's network effects, $5,000-$10,000 in three years is actually more realistic than $1,000 EOY, considering the network effects it needs to first establish. Once it is the goto oracle service, the sky is the limit.
If it works: at least over $10-100 for sure

Attached: 1515531202689.jpg (809x1767, 295K)

nobody knows dude, desu 1000$ is possible depending on the widespread use of it. 10-100$ is more realistic but again it all depends on whatever happens.

btc marketcap of 2025? 2011? 2017?

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (500x279, 417K)

link is 50 cent

3 * 20% interested = 1.8 $

Link in 3 years will be 1.8 USD per token

bump

but link is a erc20 token and its not sure if eth will stay as king in smartcontracts

if I remember correctly, Link can be converted into its own blockchain if need be.

this is in about 8 years

Attached: how big is chainlink.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

but if eos or ada reach there goals, wouldn't it make link redudant?

Lol

I'm srs ma friend

Do they (eos, ada) plan to implement a decentralized blockchain-agnostic oracle network?

not yet, but I t hink they will when the platform is up and running

Great. Technology moves on. Chainlink is not going to wait until other oracle systems are done developing. Btc is a shitcoin yet still king because of first movers advantage. Same for Ethereum. Same for chainlink. We will discuss this again when that time comes.

There is no way to gauge the price. I would recommend gauging what spot it will be in market cap. I expect Chainlink to be top 10 by the end of the year. IF overall market cap is the same then I expect price to be around $14. This could go up or down based on overall cap.

Wait is sergey speaking tomorrow? 14th?

I always thought he was speaking on the 16th but the SXSW website says its the 14th :O

I consider these answers to be what anyone who is considering investing in LINK should know. Thank you.

Attached: ironhands.jpg (500x500, 32K)

tomorrow

LINK is blockchain agnostic. It can be used as a second layer on eos, ada, and anything else. The token is just the value store for interacting with the off-chain network.

$5000-$10000

Christ this is the greatest thing i've ever read

Attached: 1519988764496.jpg (565x540, 93K)

Oh boy this thread already reached 30 posts

Time to make a new one asking about the eoy estimations for LINK

On it

1 sat

$10 EOY then dump.