Is there no /alc/ thread?

Is there no /alc/ thread?

How are you all doing? I'm the one that occasionally posts and always has klonopin with my liquor.

Totally was crazy on fb last night, best friend says not to talk to him. Other people mad. I'm just sobering up now. And I guess I'll start drinking again.

How bad have you fucked up?

>Facebook
Yeah fuck off with that blogshit and get your shit together.

getting wasted and chatting with friends on fb is a hell of a rollercoaster

You have a problem if your conversation doesnt start with sorry im wasted, js. If they don't know then thats where drama you shouldn't start comes out

>using facebook

kill yourself

ALCOHOL IS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS FACEBOOK MAN

didnt see the other thread sorry.

i guess what you guys are saying is i should quit facebook instead?

my roommate informed me that he's switching to wine, because his doctor pinpointed his drinking hard alcohol as the cause of his indigestion/stress. She said it was ok to drink alcohol in other forms besides hard alcohol, even when the hard alcohol is in a mixer at the same level of dilution as beer or wine. Is there anything chemically different between the different forms of alcohol? Because otherwise his doc is spouting bullshit

I got really drunk and did weird sexual stuff yesterday while I was alone. I just kept drinking to try to forget it and it didn't work....

Don't sweat it. Almost everyone on Veeky Forums has been banned from fb. If you spend enough time here and absorb the method of "banter," you probably will be too.

what did you do? i want to try it

It involved a cucumber, lube, panties, lots of red wine, and a mirror. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination

use the catalog you mong

how do you get banned? like if too many ppl report you?

>That
>Weird

Do you know where you are?

I tried, but i searched 'alc' : (

It's weird for me user....I'm usually vanilla as fuck

yeah, makes sense this is /h/ the hentai board after all.

Managed to stay impressively sober over the break.
I drank a handle last weekend, then on wednesday I drank about a gallon and a half of beer, havent touched a drop on any days in between.

tell me what you do!!

Waste of a cucumber desu

it wasn't that much of a waste, I used it like 3 times yesterday

You ate it though right?

I didn't.... what I did was degenerate enough for me.

2 shots of vodka in for the night.

who knows how this is going to end? who is to say? starting to feel myself again tho : )

I really feel like I should join this as a general or something. Been drinking 10+ drinks a day for 12 years. That said, I still hold my shit together most nights.

Staying in today, I think. Working on cleaning up my place for once. Place is fucking littered in beer cans. Need to clean up a lot of stuff.

Already dragged out 4 full sized bags of trash full of nothing but beer cans - will probably end up with 9 or so by the end of the night.

call people niggers like the autistic dipshits that use this website do

Hello my alcoholic friends

i just bother girls and am really random and candide and keep talking at them until they tell me to stop or get annoyed etc

well sounds like you're already autistic, now you just need a good dose of racism and you're there!

>muh racism
kill yourself

Ehhh. I'll just stick to session IPAs and weed.

i guess so

do you work? do you live alone? and do you mean 10 cans of beer or 10 drinks? how has it effected your health

anyone else have really sore joints? sore body?

physically i feel extremely awful :(

no, but it depends how much mixer you are using
drinking half liquor half mixer is will be around 40 proofish which is more than any wine you can get
if your friend only had one quarter liquor it would be lower proof than most wines so i wouldn't have thought there would be any problems with that