Shill me Banyan

I have a Bibox account from when I picked up HPB. Seeing this being shilled but would like to know why?

Attached: IMG_2157.jpg (1191x818, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/longkai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dyor

fuck off fucking chink scamer fuck stop this shit you idiot, get moral stop posting scams here.

Why do you think this is a scam?

7 mil marketcap
insane team
logo is qr code

should easily be 50 mill and probably 500 mill. go look at the top 50 coins and then go look at this again.

Just dont start with me, forget this and thank me later.

kek seems like the INT faggots found another shitcoin to shill fuck off with ur scams

Recent pump is due to a pump group.
There's huge token inflation coming.
Might be a good buy in future, right now, you could get dumped on.

Price dumped 3 times already, it won't go lower than it is now.

Seems to me there has been minimal shilling/pumping. I think this is price discovery.

Recent pump is from discord pump and dump group, they basically own this coin so do not invest even a cent into this.

I know becouse im myself in on this group, thought havent been involved in it becouse i think its morally wrong. Im just a spy in that group basically

the morons that shilled it yesterday said it was 12m mcap, so it dropped like 40% overnight? Lol noone wants ur bags idiot, u probably bought the top too lololol

This, just dont. Dont touch this or you will regret, i know its hard to trust user, but do it. This is confido v.2 basically.

That poster you replied to is wrong, it is 13 million.

What is the groups name? Are you talking about CoinCrunch? Because that is not a PND group

0.11c usd right now and 120m circulating supply. Do the math, they're just wrong.

you're afucking idiot if you fall for this FUD you dumb fuck

Anyway, since I'm here; price predictions in the future? Only 4k here, will I make it? It's this and MAN I'm in.

I wont reveal the group, cuz i would be blatant dumbass to reveal it, im just trying to inform and help fellow investors who falls into chink scams like these.

Are you saying that the entire team is made up and not real? Or that this pump and dump group has already made moves to manipulate it?

There is not a pump and dump group, they are bullshitting

Yes, but I want to see his answer because I have a counter argument that will expose his lie if he answers incorrectly. Not sure he is going to come back though, so here it is.

All you need to do to verify the team is real and not fake is go to Long Kai's (Kelvin Long) Linkedin and verify his endorsements. You can go further by verifying his endorsers endorsements. These guys are all legit and there is nothing fake about it.

Anyone can do this - linkedin.com/in/longkai/

Attached: Kelvin Long.jpg (300x300, 48K)

The team is legit, but the PnD group has taken 90% control of the supply, so you will get fucked up in ass if you invest on this.

This is impossible. Now I know you are bullshitting. I have kept my finger on the pulse of this thing for a week straight and there has been no chart action that indicates one group has manipulated it enough to own 90%. Look at the chart and see for yourself how dumb this comment is. I am sure there are some pump groups taking positions, but this is price discovery phase.

may be, but a group I'm part of has pumped it, not a PnD, but I'm sure some will take profits. Be careful. Low cap will always be open for massive manipulation.

Just wait for it.

I didn't fall for anything, but if you ask the right questions you can expose the lie for others to see.

This will reach 200 million market cap by June.

you're probably in one of those PnD groups who thinks you've got whales but in reality you're all $100 lunch money investors

Dream on.

Unless you can't link a discord group then be gone you sluts, this is organic. I'm holding 145k and I'm in zero groups