Yall ever been here

Yall ever been here

A very long time ago

used to always get nuggets, and my mom would buy me shiny rocks
once we bought an acre of rain forest land there, although I don't actually know what that means

They had one here back in the late 90's. I used to be terrified of the animals.

Yes. My life used to be so dull that paying through the nose for mediocre food and watching animatronic animals was a highlight of the year. Actually come to think of it, it still is, but the local one closed down

:(

Toronto?
I used to wear a rainforest cafe tshirt three days out of the week but only went once, the food was alright. Atmosphere is good for kids. Would be a prime place to take a single mother and her child

Vancouver. They had one in Burnaby Metrotown

> take girlfriend to dinner
> she orders, waiter asks if "caribbean rice" is okay as a side
> she asks what caribbean rice is
> "it's like rice but with other stuff in it, you'll like it"
> girlfriend suspicious so asks if she can just have normal rice instead
> "we only have caribbean rice"
> "but can't you just not put the other stuff in it?"
> "no, we only have caribbean rice"
> "can you at least tell me what is in it?"
> "it's good, you'll like it"
> girlfriend orders fries instead
> mfw I got the caribbean rice and it was delicious

I felt overstimulated the whole time but the food wasn't half bad so that made up for it

>I used to be terrified of the animals.

Me too, but it was kind of exciting too like a ride

Lol

I did when I was younger, and then I stopped because their menu was shit.

Bro she couldn't just get another waiter and ask? They didn't have it listed out in the menu?

Once, a friend's mother took us, when I was younger than 10 years old.

I don't remember the food, but I do fondly remember it because of her. She moved away a few years later, and now she's quite different from what I remember. I still miss her.

So overpriced it would make your head spin. Only went twice and twice people offered to cover my bill. Its also mediocre and yes i got the tendies first time and nachos the next time. Both ended over 12 bucks.

>Both ended over 12 bucks.

Yea thats standard restaurant price, its not mcdonalds

I ate there when I visited friends in Minnesota and they took me to the mall of America. It's genuinely terrible food, but I can see how it could be fun for kids. We got really stoned before we went to the mall and it was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had.

>it's good you'll like it
this is a southern thing which is why I moved far the fuck away from there.

This kind of makes me angry considering how many people have food allergies these days.

my nigga I LIVE THERE

Awwww you had a crush on your friend's mom

She turned into her mother.

lmao

I lived in the super ghetto and I remember our 4th grade field trip was the Rainforest Cafe. We had to go on public transportation and pay for our own meals. We literally went to the mall to have a shitty lunch.

You live in a Rainforest Cafe?

Did I fucking stutter, faggot?
yes I do

My cousin and I are from northern Brasil, right in the middle of the Amazon, and this cafe was our first real introduction to what a Rainforest was and what animals lived there. We loved it.
>Last time I went was 16 years ago.
>10 years ago I visited the real Rainforest for the first time

What the fuck was in it?

Went the one outside of Disneyland about 4 years ago. It was acceptable food, but the place was not designed to seat the amount of customers they had. Tables were like 3 feet apart.

Uncle used to work there, I used to love going there to see him and the fish tanks. Always ordered the grilled cheeses and quesadillas

>these days

I was there once. I was 7, and that was almost 20 years ago.

It was pretty cool. I don't remember anything about the food, but it was probably trash.

I've been to the one in Gurnee Mills several times, the food is ok but like others have said it's overpriced.

There was one at Tysons Corner Center (10 minutes away from where I live)

It closed in 2005. I still miss it. ;_;

pic related

I would immediately complain to a manager and try to have a bitch fired if she refused to tell me what was in the food I was ordering.

I think the last time I went there was when I was a preteen. Remember getting pretty tired of the animatronics or whatever looping every 5 minutes.

>tfw my fat flyover roommate went on a date to one
>shes 22

The ((((((stuff)))))) in the rice was actually semen.

Bone App The Teeth, user. :^)

you wouldn't happen to be white, would you?

What does race have to do with expecting proper service?

The Carribean rice there is pretty good but everything else was forgettable and overpriced.

The first time I went there the waitress literally walked out halfway during the service, and the second time someone stole my grandma's hubcaps in the parking lot. The whole setting with the animatronics is amusing but I don't think I'll go back.

>he took his gf to rainforest cafe

Was it for her eighth grade graduation?

Answer the fucking question you dirty nigger.

Kahunaville was better

>these days
LMAO
The truth is that a large portion of people "with allergies" in Western society are just people with retarded hypochondriac moms and retarded hypochondriac moms themselves.
>my dumb aunt
>I'm allergic to dairy it hurts my stomach!
>puts a pile of mayo on it

Also if a kid can die from inhaling fucking peanut dust it should probably just die instead of spreading it to their children.

It closed because it was in Tysons Corner Center in WA D.C.

The reason it closed is actually in your pic kek

My parents use to leave me by the wishing pond in that restaurant in Atlantic city while they went upstairs to gamble

good times

>I wish my parents would come back for me Wishing Pond.
>"user! user! Sorry kid, mommy and daddy lost their money at the meanie roulette tables. Santa canceled Christmas this year again."

>he didn't lay claim to his acre of sub-Saharan rainforest land on his 18th birthday

Mayonnaise is an oil-in-water emulsion and contains no dairy? You can make it yourself using only egg yolk, oil, and some vinegar or lemon juice.

>haven't seen my grandmother in years
>Aunt decides to go to the rainforest cafe to celebrate
>attempt to talk to my grandmother
>sounds of thunderstorms erupt
>electronic gorilla screams in the distance pounding it's chest
>misty mold sprays in every direction entering my every hole
>children screaming and shitting themselves
>can't get a single word in
>food is overpriced and not that good

I don't want to go back.

See, this guy understands the overstimulation element

How bout its prehistoric spinoff?

one cannot serve two masters

I don't think so, buddy. Tysons Corner is in Fairfax County, (Northern) VA–one of the richest, whitest counties in the United States.

Do you have autism?

Yeah, been to the one at Grapevine Mills a handful of times since it opened. Overpriced mediocre food from what I remember even as a child.

Haven't been to the one near me in years, but I remember it being ok chain food.

>they spend more on fish food than your food

As someone who worked in restaurants in college, niggers ask to see the manager and complain the most. It isn't even close. White single moms are a distant second.

Have you ever been to the restaurant in question, little boy?

Refer to

No, I only ever got to gaze longingly at the giant fish tanks in front. Don't let your families be poorfags, guys.

VOLCANOOOOOOOOOO

There used to be one in every mall near where I grew up (suburb of philly) and I went a handfull of times to different ones. Food was OK, definitely expensive (even as a little kid/teen I recognized that).

One time I went there with my Dad and got the chicken fried steak and got an upset stomach immediately after. I have a sensitive stomach and when I eat too much heavy food my body nopes that fuck out and tries to get rid of it all. I don't blame the Rainforest Cafe but that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I someone mentions that place.

Didn't there used to be more themed restaurants like this? I thought there was one besides rainforest cafe but now I can't think of the name.

Get the fuck out of here alex

My mall used to have one of those. I didn't know it was a cafe. I just remember the animal logo.

> take girlfriend to dinner
Is that image to imply that you are a black person ?

>tfw flicked a coin into the crocodiles mouth when I was a kid

Not in 1998

Yeah, back when I was a kid with friends and parents who were still in my life.

Should of pressed that clam and annexed Brazil

People actually go into this place? I always thought it was just a mall decoration like Orange Julius or those places with the giant cookies

Mayo isn't dairy you idiot

Once in a mall somewhere, tfw the smiley tots were legit the same you could buy in a freezer section

it's WHITE isn't it?

Checkmate, deists.

Hey ive been to the one in london

Bit overpriced but the kids loved it

i have some homemade dairy waiting for you then.

I went like 16 years ago to the Burnaby / Vancouver one and I distinctly remember them bringing out the pepporoni for a personal pizza on a seperate plate because they had forgot to put it on the cheese pizza they had made. I think there was also coffee grounds or something floating in someone's drink.

Yeah, I went to the one in London about a month ago with my girlfriend and her niece. The food was shit and overpriced, but I wasn't expecting anything less. Her niece enjoyed it which was the reason for going. There is literally no reason to go there unless you're taking children with you.

yes, was bredy good. the free glass was a good deal

i went on a field trip there and a girl from my class put her feet in my lap

Awww man she wanted your cock in her ass

i want my cock in her feet

You don't work in the industry do you?

they obviously didn't have normal rice you stupid nigger. You're right, its worth making a fucking scene because she can't eat around stuff that is flavoring her rice. I wish I was the manager on that day because I would shame you for asking something so stupid.

It is. This whole thread is cancer, basically asking if anyone else ever eats at a Chili's with children's decorations.

Where's this?

:3 that's cute user

>white
>nigger

I've never been to the Rainforest Cafe. However, I have this picture I saved five years ago and have never reposted until now. I still think it's pretty funny.

in the waiting tables industry? no lol, i'm 26.

ancient meme

She got fat right? I bet she got fat.

> "but can't you just not put the other stuff in it?"
> "no, we only have caribbean rice"
As if they actually make rice and then add other crap to it rather than just dumping the frozen contents of a package of remade shit into a pan.

Long ass fuckin time ago when I was a child. Walking past one now is fucked. Only reason to go is if you are a kid/have kids etc.

>should probably just die instead of spreading it to their children.
The gene pool is the least of your worries, my friend.

You didnt mean for that to come out as rapey as it did rught?

no but
>tfw casa bonita literally 5 min away

i want james ferraro to pls leave

I live in Arlington. Please kidnap me and let's go to Trump Tower.