Thoughts on pringles?

Thoughts on pringles?
Imo they're disgusting abominations of this earth, especially their flavors like burger, pecan pie, etc.

The tube is perfect for making a homemade fleshlight.

Very true.

Loaded potato is the best flavor for fleshlighting the tube

I've only had the plain ones but they're pretty inoffensive. I pick a can up every so often on sale, but I prefer crunchier potato chips.

You should try some other flavors.

I like the Barbecue ones. A BBQ sauce goes quite well with the original ones too.
I used to it a lot of it, but once you get that taste of metal tubes on your mouth (aftertaste), you realize there's something wrong with those potatoes.

Actually, the aftertaste of a lot of processed stuff is fucking horrible.

*I used to eat

>Austism chips

Pringles are okay.

They legally can't call them potato chips because the potato content is too low.

I like em. Used to eat sour cream and onion all the time but they make me sick these days because I used to eat them so much
their jalapeno and BBQ are great though

also OP why do you even bother with the wacky flavors those are meme foods

>they're disgusting
they are

They ruined em for Australia. Shifted production from the USA to Malaysia and swapped the traditional corn oil with palm oil, while making the tube smaller (can't get even a 10 year olds hand in it any more)

They fucked up big time and sales have gone down the drain

I haven't gone near them since they changed the size. I used to have enough trouble getting my hands in with the old size tube.

Half way through you have to tip it and crumbs always get everywhere.

The contraction was used correctly, turbonerd. Did this trigger your autism to see an apostrophe?

I liked the pizza ones as a kid, but the only novelty they hold for me anymore is making the duck bill for my little cousins when we go camping. Little shits laugh their asses off every time.

I think he's just agreeing with the other guy.

I liked that "Emmental" flavor. Better than most other cheesy snacks. Too bad it's poisonous.

I get the sour cream and chive flavor when I need a can to boost a wifi signal. It's the least offensive.

I used a pringles can to get free wifi from the coffee shop down the street

Explain

Shitty wifi dongle on my computer couldn't pick up the signal to the coffee shop until I used the pringles can as a directed antenna. There are instructions all over the internet to convert pringles cans into directional antenna for wifi.

Same here. Can't get the pringles out now without tilting them.
fuck pringles.

Philippines here. If you go to normal supermarkets, you'll find those small ones you're saying. Not only are they smaller, but they also taste worse. But if you go to member's only imported goods groceries, they'll always have the better ones I suppose arent Malaysia-tier.

I really like sour cream & onion and salt & vinegar Pringles.

Wasbi mayo is amazing. All the other flavors are shit tho

They always give me a headache in the upper right portion of my skull, near my temple.

So far there's no sign in Australia anywhere of the US imported ones. I hope someone starts importing them soon.

The Malaysian ones are shit tier

I always get that from shitty chocolates like dairy milk or caramello etc. Never with dark tho.

I thought I was the only one to cum into Pringle cans

Not only that but $4 a can is shit. I genuinely likw the coles branded pringles way more, especially after they made them crunchier

I especially like the paper towel underneath it. Thats some military grade autism.

the pizza flavor is pretty damn good, better than most of the shitty normie flavors that Pringles offers

Are they still the same larger size that Pringles used to be? I bought them once about 12 months ago and they were ok but not great, would be willing to give them a try again though

Not sure what the cucks in this countries food industry are playing at but first it was the shapes saga, then Pringles and now Toblerone

>now Toblerone

What happened to Toblerone?

Is this that flat bar with intermittent triangles? Is that actually a thing?

Visited this thread just to post this.

What the fuck is in them?

They made the bar lighter in weight by spreading the triangles out

They look retarded now

I prefer the Stax. It's made by Elma Chips here in Brazil. It's basically Pringles but with more content on the tube, it's thicker and crunchier. Usually it goes for the same price as a Pringles with lesser content.

The sour cream tortilla ones are really good, I pick them up every now and then when they are on offer

Yeah, coles brands actually stepped their game up big time. Their pringles are definitely better and larger. While your at it try their vanilla bean ice cream, as good as connoisseur for half the price. Toblerones a British thing though, ours are still legit

They lowered the weight and made the bar have flat thick sections, essentially killing their gimmick

Will give both a try, cheers

That's good about the Toblerone, wasn't aware it was just limited to bongs

Make sure not to get the generic vanilla one but the good one.

>Wasbi mayo
I'd probably love that one.
My favorite from the locally available flavors is Salt & Vinegar.

you should try the flavors that aren't retarded

>Britbongs don't have access to delicious full-size Toblerone

Enjoy your brexit, I can continue getting my chocolate just fine.

I love them when I'm eating them. As soon as I'm finished I regret it immensely. This regret usually comes in the from of stomach cramps.

They're my favorite hyperbolic paraboloid snack food.

The WOW type fried in Olestra fake oil were the best.
Since they stopped selling them I dont buy Pringles anymore.

Also the tubes are more useful

When you pop you can't stop

I like the Hot Wing ones for when I'm too poor/lazy to make hot wings. Other than that, Lay's Stax for life.

Great fact.
Did your mother fill your head with anymore bullshit pesduo science nonsense?

Gross, just get normal potato chips

I fucking love that flavor

Cheese Pringles are great.

Salt & Vinegar half tubes for the car. Fits perfectly in the cup holder for mobile pleb status.

This, Canadians have it as Lays stax. Fucking godly taste

The onion one is better

All pringles flavors except original are fucking disgusting.
Especially sour cream and onion, that shit tastes like a fucking bog body