What's the appeal of peanut butter?

What's the appeal of peanut butter?

If you get a less sweetened brand, it's cheap and tasty protein.

I mostly stir a spoonful into oatmeal or curry, but have been known to dip a large spoonful into the pomegranate I keep in the fridge and eat it off the spoon as the world's laziest breakfast. The slightly crunchy combination of nuts and fruit is pleasant.

Unless you're an inferior human who can't eat nuts there's literally no reason not to eat it

To be fair to OP, it's uncommon in Europe and has a bizzarely sweet flavor if you're not expecting it.

Get the unsweetened kind, probably from a "natural food" store. If you have to mix the oil back into the ground-up peanuts before you eat it, it probably will taste fine.

>europe
These are the same people who invented Nutella and grinding up cookies into a spreadable "butter".
There's no way even basic-bitch JIF is too sweet for them.

what's the appeal of extra crunchy peanut butter?

It's extra crunchy

I like uncut peanut butter, with just peanuts. I used to make my own in a high speed blender, because it was cheaper, but then an "I don't want to shop at Aldi" store came to my suburb so I pay less for it there than I was for peanuts. I pour off the oil that separates because it has negative value to me.

Been there, can confirm they often eat just as shit as us. Just look at Spain's diabetes rate.

>Spain
>Europe

in europe the nutella has less sugar, they added more specifically for america

I actually prefer to munch on unsalted roasted peanuts rather than peanut butter.

I like to put it on my balls and let my dog lick it off

when i was younger i used to eat the largest store brand peanut butter every day for all my meals because it was cheap

i do this to, he loves it

What were your poops like?

wat's the appeal of anything?
just make sure you're not shit made with chinese peanuts or sugar

>eating

Dogs will lick it off ANYTHING.

they looked like a reeses with the top cut off

Anyone tried this French stuff that comes in a can? I've had good experiences with canned tahini.

pate d'arachnid?
i wouldn't eat peanut butter with squashed spiders in it

Are you one of those flyovers who thinks Spain is in South America?

wait.... where is Spain if it's not in South America?

>uncommon in Europe and has a bizzarely sweet flavor
It's pretty common in the Netherlands, and the version that's popular there (Calve) is much better than American peanut butter, partially because it's not as sweet.

Sometimes I eat it by itself by the spoonful.

Looks like shit. Only 85% peanuts. Too lazy to stir the oil back into 100%? Instead of buying the stuff with palm oil, just pour off the separated peanut oil.

srs?

Yes. I thought it was in Brazil, I guess I'm thinking of Portugal

Spain is in North Africa you retard

I don't even know who's trolling whom anymore

Pro-tip for US Fags: Do not get the obvious name brands (Jif etc), they contain sugar and palm oil. The only exception I've found is the Smuckers Natural peanut butter.

If you are really looking for a deal, checkout the MyProtein website for their 40 oz *tub* for ~$6. This applies to UK cu/ck/s as well

That's when you know the bait is good.

I get this for $2.50

good!

I prefer my nuts salty not sweet