This is the only reason i'd ever visit chicago

this is the only reason i'd ever visit chicago.

Other urls found in this thread:

giordanos.com/locations/all-locations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lasagna?

Why don't you try it at home, looks kinda simple.

Pie?

Pie-sagna

lasagna pie?

a splendid pie. pizza pizza pie.

well i'm in TX, I've had chicago-style but I'm sure there's this special kind of oomph that they put in their pie.

i wish i had an oven.

This is the only reason I'd visit Rhode Island.

"Come for the 'za, stay for the coffin"

That's not coffee milk

Tomato and cheese bread bowl?

live in chicago, can confirm

Simply epic. Such novel wit

Never seen those ZINGERS before!
zozzle!
As a Chicago native, I sure got told. I'm closing my Veeky Forums account now.

Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step

>tfw florida
>tfw all i want is chicago style or detroit style
>nothing but shitty new york style in the local shops

chicago style pizza has the highest ratio of toppings to crust of any pizza, which for me at least is something that i always sought.

however, i know there are some tards that like the opposite. crust with as little on it as possible. i don't even understand how you can eat cheese pizza. it's just fucking bread with ketchup and some cheese on it.

Florida objectively has terrible pizza no matter the style.

I was born in Chicago but moved away when I was 4. Just visited this summer and tried some for the first time.

Fucking God-Tier

Ayyy, goomba.

What place?

Why even bother with the crust in that case? Just throw a block of mozzarella and some tomatoes into a dish and bake it until it's all liquid.

europenis here
how do you eat this without it going everywhere?

Ops pic is stuffed pizza. Actual chicago deep dish doesn't have as stupid an amount of cheese. Anyway the answer is that the pics you see where the cheese is oozing all over are taken when the pizza is seconds out of the oven, After only a few mintes the cheese has cools enough that it mostly stays in place and you can quite comfortably eat chicago pizza by hand like any other variety

Actually disregard that i suck cocks, op's pic is proper goza. Anyway the second bit still applies.

wish i could get it somewhere around here
i love cheesy tomato-y stuff

/hot weiners and Del's/ here

>grow up around chicago
>have some GOAT deep dish
>move to Virginia
>miss deep dish
>oh hey there's an Uno around the corner!
>mfw

And here I was, thinking all American cheese was yellow.
What a looser LOL

Anyone else here gotten a blo' za' while eating 'go 'za

>dough is still raw in the middle
ew

>ketchup

I understand you are trying to make normal, actual pizza sound bad, but this is just stupid and works against any point you are even attempting to make. Ketchup. Fucking ketchup. Get fucked. Literally NO ONE uses ketchup in pizza.

>Grow up near 'go
>Move to flyover land
>Mention deep dish pizza
>"Little Cesars has great deep dish, user"

nice, high five

People comminly use Ketchup as a derrogatory for the sauce on most pleb pizza which just over-sweet paste.

Puree's

Well glad you liked it but you could do a lot better lol. Next time time you're in town, check out Lou Malnati's or My Pi. That shit'll change your life.

Have you been there? I went with some chicago natives and they said it was some of the best around

>not going to york for this 'za

i want to try it but i can't :(

where did i say i want no crust, faggot?

Make it, then. It's not complicated. Where are you? Maybe you could cum over and I'll make one with Gary instead of cheese ;)

I've lived in Florida for 10 years and this statement is a cold hard unfortunate fact. Nothing but shit tier pizza in FL

giordanos.com/locations/all-locations/
Literally the exact pizza from Fucking great. Probably not as good because Florida has a tax on quality, but it's still fanfuckingtastic.

This kind of shit is like an existential crisis of cooking. It's like some one asked "what is the minimum I can do but still have it seen as cooking and actually get people to eat it". If someone were to put a slab of unsliced cheese on a piece of bread and put a little tomato paste on top most people's initial reaction would be to call him a "lazy fat shit". Yet once that creation is thrown in the oven, well now we have something people are actually willing to pay money to eat.

Giordanos is tourist-trap garbage.

Go to Lou Malnati's if you want Chicago-style deep dish that's actually good.

t. Chicagofag

Lou's is my go to recc for giests as well and also Pequods.

Lou's and Giordano's, while having very different flavors and textures, are still both chain restaurants found all over Chiraque. One isn't more of a tourist trap than the other.

And while the matter of whose deep dish is better is up for grabs, there's no way in hell anyone would posit that Loumalnazi's thin crust made of glass and sun dried tomatoes is better than Giordano's thin crust.

You can make pizza casserole at home, OP. It's really easy.

True, there are plenty of good recipes for tomato pie. Just google them.

downvoted

You can apply this logic to Pizza too...

goza

Do you literally just say things without thinking about them, you fucking retard?

Go fuck yourself, NYfag. You aren't the best at everything, and I'd rather stick a pizza up my ass than go to your shithole of a city.

This is the contrarian pizza, all wrong, ALL WRONG

No, because making a pizza actually requires some work, and the finished product has some intricacy.

I've lived in Chicago my whole life and Giordanos is objectively superior to Malnatis. They use better ingredients and LM does that stupid sausage patty thing that deducts several points as well.

Girodano's crust and sauce are shite compared to Lou's though.

You don't have to go Chicago for a good soup.

:^)

No restaurant is a tourist trap if you have Gino's in a few blocks away.

this

There's a pizza place in Arizona (might be in other states too) called rosati's and is probably the best you'll ever get outside chicago.

tbqh i go here often for deep dish senpai, what city in arizona?