Is this the quickest way i can get diabetes

is this the quickest way i can get diabetes

soda

tummy audibly grumbled when I saw this

no, just eat pure sugar

Genetics

stop exercising, get a sit down job, eat alot of carb rich foods, sugar, and gain a great deal of weight. Once you have that weight go on the occasional diet to lose weight but quit after 2 weeks with each one so that your weight constantly fluxuates up and down.

No, but it's the quickest route to Flavor Town.

The quickest way to get diabetes is to eat a low-carb diet high in animal products and saturated fat. Most North American fast food is very suitable for developing diabetes for this reason.

To avoid diabetes you do the opposite, i.e. you eat a high-carb low-fat diet like mid-20th century Asians who had essentially no type 2 diabetes at all.

/thread

there's some viruses/bacteria that will attack your spleen, track some down and maybe you'll get lucky

doritos make sandwiches ?

Doritos Locos Tacos have been a thing since 4 years ago and still is. Just so you know.

> 2016
> thinking diabetes onset is related to sugar consumption

No. You need to reduce your protein and fat intake and increase your carb and sugar intake.

That's all fat and virtually no sugar. Just drink 5-6 sodas a day.

Alright so my grandmother has it and my mother has prediabetes, how fucked am I?

Are they fat? Are you be willing to try a diet of mostly whole plant foods?

How hot is your gran? Get her to suck you off. Old women do it best, lots of experience

That dollar menu is gonna kill a lot more people than just you OP

>sugar is the only thing that causes diabetes

HFCS