What games does biz play in the mean time?

What games does biz play in the mean time?

Attached: 1505849975188.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solitairetime.com/spiderSolitaire.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Factorio

im finally playing through the yosuga no sora visual novel

LoL. It takes up all my time. Its so time consuming that it goes over my business.

Halp me

solitairetime.com/spiderSolitaire.php

gonna finally finish p5 in time fo the anime

Attached: 1514545922905.gif (198x212, 547K)

Hoi4 when I feel like strategy and Tarkov when I feel like shooting and looting.
I will play classic WoW full-time when that arrives though.

monopoly but in real life

duel links

Attached: aoi7.png (1500x2000, 816K)

someone make LINK in minecraft

Good old Gmod, fun times. I occasionally play CSGO but since crypto I don't enjoy gaming as much anymore, I feel unproductive if I don't make money every day. Today I have only made 15$ so far so...

Battlefront 2, believe it or not

snakes and ladders.
but in real life

Deus Ex

Vermintide 2

playing OSRS casually while waiting for official release of classic wow.

By the vanilla is out my cryptos should have mooned enough for me to quit my job and go full time neet.

>video games

Attached: 517.jpg (248x233, 9K)

pac man
but in real life

Manic miner , but in real life

Attached: manicminer.jpg (480x360, 36K)

cod wwii

robinhood, sometimes forex too

Tennis
but in second life

Call of Duty, but in real life

BIDEO GEIMS

dota2

>doesn't play BIDEO GEIMS in Second Life but in real life

anyone else too depressed to enjoy video games?

I play everything, get bored in 5 minutes, stop.

the only thing I play now is Minecraft ffs..

Attached: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-19.png (332x333, 44K)

whats it like being a fag?

Homm 3 and the Witcher 3

>tfw you spend a hundred hours to make the best factory you can, when you could have just got the blueprint from the autistic kid with a better factory who spent thousands of hours on it

Attached: A452D975-566A-4E64-8012-A05E53990E96.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

fortnite. Easily the best game right now

Such good taste in the first post

A perfect world vanilla private server

This is me. I used to have a bad addiction to video games but lately I've almost completely stopped. I realized I'm being an unproductive loser.

try Going Out For A Nice Walk And Talking To Some Friends-2, but in real life.

>What games does biz play in the mean time?
how to bang you wife and spend ur money without you knowing

Rust

its a horrible world but its better than this one

pathetic

I stopped playing video games and I fear I’ve grown out of them but I have no other hobbies or interests. I don’t know how to make friends as an adult now and I don’t know what to do with other adult males when hanging out one on one. Does anyone have any advice?

Exit bag 3, but in real life?

Bought bioshock franchise at 80% discount, so Im playing the first one again, just to remember the lore so I can play bioshock 2 and infinite.

Is bioshock 2 shit though? Didnt hear anything good about it.

This

Yeah, crypto has kind of awoke me of my financial slumber, i'm starting to realise the importance of productivity, everyone wants to be a NEET here. Even if I'd make millions I'd rather do something that actually bears fruit and build something that I can be proud of instead of getting a highscore in a game and supress the unfufilled life you live.

Don't have a console or a pc with a discrete gpu.

watch dogs 2 / ac origins

>Does anyone have any advice?
Maybe get some hobbies of functioning adults. Things like ballroom dancing, guns, etc.

Had this preordered, even got the limited edition with the merchant hand rubbing DLC ability

I'd personally focus less on finding friends and focus more on self development, that also includes hobbies. Just try a lot of stuff you got nothing to lose and only to gain, eventually you will meet people that align with your interests and goals. Don't seek friends for the sake of having friends, you're going to end up with really bad friends. Try to be very independent and being able to be entertained without anyone around. Enjoy the company of yourself, be your own best friend.

I had a friend come over on a visit once. Ive known him for about 15 years now. We went to uni togather. But ive got me a wife, house, business and a kid while he is a bum, smoking pot and working in a customer service job in barcelona because he doesnt like the cold in norway. Even tho here the same job pays twice of what he gets there.

Still he cames over and being a bum that he is, he says to that he think its wierd that a friend of his back in barcelona has to socialize with a guy just because their kids goes to same kindergarden. They have nothing in common, yet they have to get along.

I never commented back on this but it struck me as a strange thing to say. They have their kids in common.

Every time I meet with somebody new, I go thru a range og topics until we struck one where we have shared interest. Most people will not become best friends, but they will have a common topic to talk about.

Me and my sisters husband have nothing in common. Still I do an effort to understand and show interest in his things and he does in mine. Some times, life is just lile that. We have to socialize due to circumstances, and you try to find some shared interest.

The best advice I can give is to. Ot be afraid og what other people might think of you and your hobbies and interests. I used to be shy about talking about games and stuff I find funny when I was meeting girls until I realized that alot of them shared my viewes. Life got so much better when you just say that you are into anime and wow and the girl says thats shes into that as well.

For guys its the same thing. I remember when I was a kid and all you had to do was hace a fotball and suddenly you and kid next door are bestfriend and ronaldo and messi.

you can start by engagin with people in forums/websites you like. Use ONE nickname and build a identity around it. Larp the person you want to be.

Eventually, you will engage some positive attention, specially if you offer some quality posts and refrain from trolling systematically. Fun and meme shitposting is ok but it has to be mixed with useful content.

Give it some more time, and that attention and positive feedback will grow on you and some day you'll realise "hey, maybe I'm a worthless piece of shit 99% of the time, but I'm somehow 1% valuable for people within this forum/web". The second you realise that, you already made it out of crippling depression.

Next step is getting out of your comfort zone IRL, little by little. If your comfort zone nowadays doesn't go beyond you, yourself and Veeky Forums, it's ez pc getting out of it. Start working on your previous comfort zones: call old friends back and try to meet up again, check if they're still worth friendship and a couple beers in the weekend. The second you realise you're comfortable enough in what a week ago seemed out of your comfort zone, it's all done.

good luck user, looking forward to read your recovery post in this board. 0x1D83E49bEc4E5ce04a70EB155Bce35338A971c28 send nudez kek

Its worse than the first one and Infinite is worse again.

This. Always short on iron plates.

boosting ppl in wow

Shut up faggot

This is just growing up. I loved having and spent many hours, but at some point you want real results and not just virtual achievements.

Doki Doki

Attached: IMG-c727981cbf4db0f02227df6ff6455b71-V.jpg (1200x580, 166K)

none, video games are completely a waste of time

Don't you have to play with friends to stand a chance at survival?

Lord of the rings online. Can run errands for hobbits for hours, love everything LotR.

Quake Live