Why can't anybody beat him Veeky Forums?

Why can't anybody beat him Veeky Forums?

>what's your signature dish, user?
>'insert dish Bobby hasn't made in 30 year's
>Wow I haven't made that since culinary school lol
>Bobby wins
>The man just understands flavors

I watched four episodes last night and every single time Bobby BTFO his competition, one of the dishes was creme puffs, the lady said she has made thousands and then Bobby admits he hasn't made them since school, and still wins. Embarrassing!

I could beat him, he looks like a pansy I just need a few beers in my system

Your signature dish? A knuckle sandwich.

> He hasn't whooped anyone's ass since culinary school. Takes you out in one punch to the suck muscle

i don't put chipotle in everything so i win by default

Because its rigged

>why doesn't the star and executive producer of the show lose?

This.
The guy is an egomaniac. Of course he wins every time. He wouldn't be doing the show if he lost. That show has one purpose, to make him look good. They don't give a shit about the contestants.

It's to make up for all the times he lost against people in Throwdown
>it's a Throwdown episode where Bobby Flay actually beats the person who has spent their whole lives perfecting one dish with a recipe he made up in a few days
It was like a holiday when those episodes came on

Idfk what you guys are talking about. I watched two episodes last night and he lost both times.

Chef Cream of Wheat could take him

-bobby has a signature style ("big flavor")
-the judges are going to know which dish is bobby's because of this
-the only times bobby loses is when the opponent also did "big flavor" but maybe a little better, so the the judges think that dish was bobby's
-it might be that he's so important to the food network that they portray him as some godly chef even though he's meh, but I'm more inclined to believe that he's actually a good chef and you guys just hate him

I've been to a couple of his restaurants in New York City. Honestly, pretty good. Maybe a little overrated but pretty good.

You guys realize pretty much 99% of competition shows on TV are reality TV with scripted outcomes right?

#staywoke

Because the contestant are fucking retarded. The challenge could be grilled cheese and the dumbass fucking contestant will do everything in their power to make something as far away from a grilled cheese as possible. Just keep it simple you dumb cucks.

They always try to take their "signature" dishes to the "next level" for some dumb shit reason. If its their signature dishes they need to make it their signature way. Don't add creme fuckin fraiche or some kind of fruity gastrique they don't normally include. They deserve to lose to that pompous shit heel

I could've sworn he always lost on Iron Chef. How did he get this show?

Agreed. I watched an episode a few months ago where they had to make a pizza, and the bitch decides that in 40 minutes she's gonna make her own dough from scratch (including rising) as well as her own ricotta just for shits and giggles. Of course she lost.

If you think about it his other show "Throwdown" premise is to challenge someones dish that is widely recognized and loved by locals only to have this ginger show up and make you his bitch. Kinda sad really when they lose.