CoinMetro - Order your Lambo

>Debit card - withdraw fiat directly from your crypto-wallet.
>Offers fiat-pair!
>Lowest fee's on the market
>Invest in the ICO and get 25% lifetime discount on trading fees!
>Ico express platform
>Experienced team (FXpig - great reviews)
>Based in europe and have a great support team
>Holding xcm lowers fees when trading on their exchange
>User friendly interface, no more Coinbase!

I've bought more than 50,000 tokens already and i expect a massive return.

Use this reflink for 2.5% bonus on your purchase
coinmetro.me

Or manually add 5a65ebec589c124f7b19af43 when you sign up for the 2.5% bonus!

Attached: CoinMetro.png (799x799, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/?c=4ch
go.coinmetro.com/?
icodrops.com/axpire/
icodrops.com/the-bee-token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This much shilling is a clear red flag that something isn't going well.

No thank you.

EVERYONE: remember to remove the ref link from the url if you follow that coinmetro.me link.

Fucking shill.

Attached: sspepe.jpg (309x433, 15K)

Love this ico, use coinmetro.site/?c=4ch and you'll get +2.5%

tfw every url posted in this thread is fishing. their domain name is .com

I cant wait to buy tokens below ico.

This was true in the past but I'm not sure anymore now that we have such a massive number of people on this board. Maybe massive shilling is just a shit ton of people who think it's a good project

Literally this.
Enjoy getting canya'd in this bear market no less. Would've bought it if it wasn't overshilled so desperately.

Yeah this guy's right guys.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520914449062.jpg (259x240, 3K)

amerifats couldn't buy the ICO so will FOMO buy like crazy once the tokens go to the open market.

. site, lol are people falling for this poor phishing attempt, same post every 2 hours

This, never invest in ico's that have ref's and ads all over the place.

"better than Kraken"
"the binance but better"
lmao this shit pajeet project

what open market that shitcoin will be available only on that pajeet exchange lol

this desu
they also use the same copypasta every thread like the desperate pajeets they are
might consider buying some once it hits an exchange and tanks below ico price though

Are you stupid? if they dont use the ref link they do not get the bonus at all. It's a win-win situation

pppsshhh goyims, look away, this is a pajeet project, no need to invest. Its retarded and stupid and wont go anywhere ;) Watch the charts in 6 months, this is some mega pajeet tier token like BNB you can only trade it on fucking binance its weaponized autism just like XC. Don't buy this goyims, (((they))) wil buy all of it and we shall see

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af

You don't have 50k tokens let alone 500, dumb pajeet faggot. Stop shitting up this project with your fucking ref links.

>tanks below ico price
Discounting the fact that millions of tokens are probably going to get burned, the price is already extremely low for an ICO and those that bought in the flash sale aren't allowed to spend their tokens for a good while so I just don't see happening and no one should be surprised to see this going for 2x ICO rate once it hits the open market.

If you really are considering buying some you should DYOR and either invest now or not at all t b h. Just one Veeky Forumsbro to another not meant to be shilling just want to help out my fellow bros make it.

the fact the ico has be going on for this long also, no one is buying into this shitcoin

>fiat to alt
>normie proof but also expierenced trader mode
>easy app
>next to fiat also 5 other trading pairs
>ETF
>Tokenized Asset Management
>ICO hosting
>XCM owners get profits and discount

This is going to be a superb platform.
It will loosen BTC's grip on the market.

>the ico has be going on for this long
well it's a bear market and other recent icos are doing extremely poorly so people are rightfully cautious.
icodrops.com/axpire/

icodrops.com/the-bee-token/

Assblaster went all in on this one. It looks good but the shilling has turned me off. Fucking pajeets ruin everything.

Feels like the coinmetro ICO has been going on for the past 6 months and it's been shilled everywhere too. Major red flag.

major red flags from this, dont buy bizbros

They're short sighted and want that 2.5% bonus.

What's true is the unsold coins will be burnt. SO they are actually better off NOT shilling this at all.

yes goyim major red flags