youtube.com/watch?v=zaPdEPl5gdI
youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw
youtu.be/eISr0vQhRhc
youtube.com/watch?v=NTV1EJeOAk0
youtube.com/watch?v=lc6a6Jx9xKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zaPdEPl5gdI

>tfw you were the guy with a friend who recommended she make it just to fuck with her.

We're trying to figure out what to ask next.

Eggs Benedict? She uses most of the ingredients often, surely she'll use powdered hollandaise and fuck up poaching an egg.

Tacos? Garaunteed unseasoned ground beef and large chunks of raw onion. Bonus if she uses burrito sized tortillas.

>Asking her to make complicated recipes in the hopes that she's fuck them up

I see the rationale, but I wouldn't put it past ordinary people to fuck up fairly complex dishes. If you can fuck up something simple like hors d'oeuvre or appetizers then you really don't know how to cook.

The recipes aren't complicated though. Carbonara is pretty easy to put together. It's really just watching how she fucks up basic things, like burgers even, or fried eggs.

Stuffed cabbage rolls?

Oh, wait. How about meatloaf?

That's what I'm getting at. Eggs Benedict isn't exactly effortless to pull off (at least to a good extent). But carbonara and tacos? No excuse not to make them well.

>using disgusting old pudding pots as bowls
>using them for everything
>cutting, kneading, preparing all on the hob
>made mention of drawers so obviously has counter space to work with
>fucks up everything in spectacular fashion
>put a bra on women for God's sake

But shit if I don't love watching her trainwreck videos

Anything baked she seems to have a hard time with

>scraping a knife against a nonstick pan
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meatloaf is an American dish, nobody in England knows what it is, though I've heard it on TV a lot and it sounds disgusting.

Fucking somehow, she is still a better cook than 90% of ck and 95% of Americans

And lastly, I'd love to shove that carbonara up here tight little pussy and have her power ride my face until I'd sucked it out all for dinner

yeah in England she's a well-respected chef, and she's still better than anything from the USA

Dickhead.
The English were eating meatloaf before they even founded the USA.

Toasties!

youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0

I just don't understand how she does it. It's obvious from her videos that a lot of the things she makes she has not made before so she must look up the recipes but then what? She stops right after reading the ingredients and just adds them as she sees fit? And replace ingredients she thinks can be replaces?

This is the only problem, and it's the thing that leads me to believe these videos are satire.

Take her recent spaghetti carbonara video. She said she'd never even heard of it before, so she obviously looked up a recipe. Yet how did she possibly stray so far from the recipe? It's like she didn't even read the recipe, she just looked at the ingredients (she clearly ignored the quantities of each ingredient too). Nobody is that stupid, it must be satire.

>Nobody is that stupid
You have never been to the north of England then.

Fair play to her.
She's getting the views and making a bit of cash.
Makes you wonder who the dumb ones really are, doesn't it?

>Nobody is that stupid, it must be satire.

You sure about that? I've met this guy personally a few times since he lives minutes away from me.

>Nobody is that stupid
Every time anyone has said this in the history of the world they have been wrong.

every her son trys:

>smiles
>chews for 30 fucking seconds
>sara asks him is it good or not
>points to mouth "im still eating mum"
>"its good"

at least this time he ripped her a new asshole because she didn't season "cream and noodles"

She's getting about 500 views per video. That's not even one dollar per video.

I feel like she may have made meatloaf before. Or it might've been that time she dunked raw ground beef into beaten eggs and just threw them onto the frying pan. It all blurs together after a while...

I like this idea. I like it a lot.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw

She is doing this for fun, it is costing more in ingredients than she is earning.

No one has ever eaten a meatloaf outside of the US.

Is no one going to talk bout how fucking hot Kay is?

She should do a show called Kays good fucking.

yeah she's hot, love them big saggy titties

After she has slaved away in the kitchen for 2 hours, could you imagine sliding your hard cock under her under-boob and using her sweat and grease splatters as lube then busting the most gigantic load over them voluptuous watermelons

>one of her videos is titled Everything Went Wrong
>it's an understatement

>Carbanara
I fainted

>spaghetti thrown in cold water
i came back to my senses just to faint once more

>butter
>butter in fucking carbonara
>butter to fry fucking bacon in fucking carbonara
>also why the fuck isn't it melting
I went in a coma

>one egg
k m8
>two egg
fine
>separates the yolk from the third egg
I start to regain consciousness
>pours a fucking whole jar of cream with the eggs
>even a single spoon is blasphemy for the real carbonara
I died

>that fucking frittata at the end
My corpse caught fire and I ascended to the heavens

Let me explain how a roman guy makes spaghetti /alla/ carbonara. No one will care, I know, but I just want to recite my recipe to regain mental sanity.
>Serves one
>Put 1.5 liters of water on high heat
>In a non-stick pan, stir fry a diced slice of italian smoked bacon (pancetta) in its own grease; add one clove of garlic sliced in half for improved taste
>Let brown on high heat, then remove garlic
>Open two eggs, separating a yolk from one and put in a large plastic bowl
>Grate a ton of pecorino cheese, the hard, aged, hot kind, in the bowl
>Grind some pepper and add to the eggs+cheese
>Whisk that shit
>When the water boils, salt it (10 g should be enough) and toss in the spaghetti (100g)
>Stir the spaghetti to let them soak in the water asap
>After about 10 minutes strain the pasta and quickly pour it in the bowl
>The creamy sauce should cook with the heat from the pasta
>Add the pancetta
>Eat it
>Cum rainbows

not OP obviously, i messed with the name field

she's hot in this weird way like you would fuck the dumb kid at school but feel bad afterward

>i've turned my lettuce up to 4 heat

What the fuck, I watched the carbonara and since then I've watched about eight other videos. She reminds me of that friends mum who always offers you food but you always say no thanks

every time i watch one of her videos i want to move to north uk and settle down with a big fat dumb biker girl

please tell me that isn't a fucking nonstick pan

Is that what he poured on this?

Your method is shit. You make perfect /creamy/ carbonara by tending to it carefully for 10 minutes, over the heat, stirring and adding splashes of egg mixture and pasta water bit by bit. That is how you get a thick, creamy (but not stodgy) sauce, instead of a loose coating. All it takes for a perfect carbonara is a working pair of eyes and good heat control. The "heat of the pasta" is a meme for people who don't know how to cook.

Not sure why I expected more from somebody who can't tell lard from butter.

That wasn't butter. That was straight lard

Look at those big ol sloppy hangers

Show me how those big tits fart

It is your method that is made-up, heretic, poser shit.

The other poster was right, that's how real pasta alla carbonara is made.

Just ask any Italian.

the little pieces of celery get me every time

For me, it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

Perfectly adequate interpretation of a ridiculously overrated truck drivers dish.

>to think we could have had a nice McChicken thread instead..

watching her video led me to this one and this one is so pleasant to watch.

youtu.be/eISr0vQhRhc

I'm 100% sure it was invented just to give school cafeterias another use for ground beef

Out with this filth!

This is KAYS GOOD COOKING thread

Out out

youtube.com/watch?v=NTV1EJeOAk0

My dad is like that
And i give it to him he can make a couple of dishes amazingly
But when it's something new he either doesn't look up the recipe at all or just looks up the ingredients not even online, he asks his friends who don't have the least idea or relies on tips he heard here and there
Then when it's disgusting he just tells you he is going to keep doing it differently until its good and you have to eat every different Frankenstein version until he gets it right
Plus he thinks he knows enough to change recipes
Or cooking methods

pretty much all of Europe has something similar to meatloaf, even the French

this is now a gore thread?

>I make shitty food because that's how they did it before they figured out how to make better
>heretic
How the fuck am I the poster for making better food and you aren't despite being a purist faggot?

Here it is! Enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc6a6Jx9xKU