Times your friends/family showed how shit tier pleb their taste was. Pic related

Times your friends/family showed how shit tier pleb their taste was. Pic related.

>My best friend is getting married
>Has bachelor party
>Surprise him with $500 bottle of scotch and a bottle of $7 vodka as gag gift
>He takes a sip of the scotch and literally spits it on the floor yelling, "ewwwww, gross"
>Open the bottle of shit tier vodka and does a shot

And then what happened?

I dont really believe this. Your fault for being retarded with gag gifts though.

>And then what happened?

He proceeded to try to cheat on his soon to be wife numerous times with some nasty fat bitches for the next two days....his wife's hot too, which makes it all the more hilarious

>I dont really believe this. Your fault for being retarded with gag gifts though.

I had already spent 500, but you know what, your right; 7 dollars was a ton of money to spend on a gag gift

Yep. I usually bring a bottle of homemade applejack to parties, and a gag gift to pretend I'd run out.

It gets worse every year. Last time, I found a bottle of truly foul pinot grigio for two dollars. It had a "wine for dummies" pronounciation guide on the label insisting that it was called "PEE-no GREE-joe".

I have no idea how I can beat it this year.

You are the company you keep, user...

Anyways, to contribute to the thread... Last week my uncle stopped at McDonalds on the way to my house (it's an hour and half trip). I had lamb neck stew waiting for everyone... He got sick after the meal and started complaining about how lamb is disgusting and I should never serve it again.

Still love him though.. He always has great food at his house.

>Spends $500 on something you literally know nothing about
>on a friend who literally knows nothing about it

What the fuck did you expect?

>this thing is a good quality product because I wasted a shit tonne of money on it
>you're an idiot with bad taste if the products you think are quality don't cost much money at the store

seems like you're just a fucking idiot op

>What the fuck did you expect?

I hadn't hung out with him for a few years because I had moved to a different city. When we talked, he always talked about how much he loved fine dining and nice scotch's and bourbons.........

>best friend
>haven't seen in a few years
>"when we talked"

OP is hiding something

I bet you were dumb enough to bring it out at a party where he was already drunk.
Unless the person is a high-end scotch fan, you never offer good scotch to someone who's already been drinking. Its like giving someone a fine cigar in a room filled with wood smoke.
Even if your friend was stone cold sober, you have to educate him that this is something special, not to be swilled or shot.
He still may not like it, but at least he'll understand how the gift was important to you.

scotch is objectively disgusting tho

also,

>spending over 20$ on a gift for someone

He was stone cold sober and had told me numerous times how much he liked various scotch. Some low end, some high end. Some blended, some single

should have bought him things that didn't happen for only 20$

So youre a shit friend that knows fuck all about the people he's buying a gift for.
Faggot

Yeah, it's called having a life.

Anyone ITT who is trash-talking OP is a disgusting, subhuman philistine shit eater and I'm glad I don't know you irl.

Fuck off then.
You won't be missed

I fucking hate this shit and I have a friend like that. Gives gifts that are unpractical and generic, wouldn't be a bad gift on anyone, but not a great gift for anyone. Very impersonal and literally takes no thought. But the giver thinks he's being so thoughtful and sentimental because it was unnecessarily expensive.

>Congrats on the marriage
>here's a gift that will really help you in your trials to come.
>It's distilled spirits from a barley mash that sat in a used oak cask for 30 years...

On the flip side, had you cooked the mash, micro distilled it, popped it in a small charred oak barrel, and gave it as a gift saying open and enjoy on your 30th anniversary, it would be a gift they would never forget. But being the lazy autist you are you couldn't be bothered to do any more than pull a plastic card out and say "what's your most overpriced product?"

@8312072
No (You) for you :^)

What are you saying even

That's what you get for buying a $500 niche gift.

Retarded thinking everyone will like your circle jerk alcohol of choice.

@8312208
it's not hard to understand op