Mom's Spaghetti

How do you make your spaghetti, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pasta is pretty easy to make with a bit of practice. However it's cheap enough so just get store bought.

Any recommended recipes or additives to the sauce? All I do is put some oregano, basil, and a little soy sauce (cringe maybe) in with the marinara sauce.

Dude, it's the most simple thing ever. Boil noodles and then pour in a can of ragu.....jesus this board is retarded and has no idea how to cook

100g of flour per egg
mix in a food processor, roll it out and cut it
boil for 4 minutes, rinse in cold water
heat some sauce in a pan, add pasta and cook 1-2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Thanks guys

My recipe: pardon the vagueness in amounts for the canned shit

Freeze leftovers. Enough for weeks.

Buy largest generic "spaghetti sauce", I think 45 or 66oz
Can of tomato sauce
Can of crushed tomatoes, don't drain
Smaller can of tomato paste
1 tote of fresh mushrooms, wash first, sliced

combine above ingredients in large pot on medium heat, covered, stir occasionally

1 green pepper, sliced
1 head of garlic, sliced
1 white onion, sliced
1 lb of the most expensive lean ground beef you can find

fry above stuff in pan on med-med high until beef is browned, drain fat, and combine in pot.

simmer for 45 min to an hour.

I usually freeze a ton and reheat with shit tier meatballs for some more protein.

I keep on forgetting, what I wrote down.

>I usually freeze a ton and reheat with shit tier meatballs for some more protein.
>protein
Muscle fag detected.

>Muscle fag
Wew laddy

If you're going to that much effort, why the fuck add pre-made sauce, and if you're going to use that shit, why go to all the extra effort to polish a turd?

1 28oz scalafani crushed tomato
1 large onion
half a shredded carrot
1 large scoop of tomato paste
however many garlic cloves, 4 for me
some shakes of italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt, one shake of sugar

saute veggies for like 10 minutes, dont let it brown

add garlic and seasonings, saute for a minute

and tomato paste, cook it to take off the raw edge

add tomatoes, simmer hour and a half

bam done, add mushrooms in the veggie phase if you want

can of tomato soup and grated cheese.

I make it angel hair.

2 or 3 cans of diced domatoes - put them through the blender

heat a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil with a lot of red pepper flakes for 30 seconds or so. add smashed garlic and some italian seasoning, another 30 seconds. add tomatoes. simmer until thickened enough, 45 minutes or so.

heat up frozen costco meatballs in microwave, and add them to the sauce for long enough to absorb some of the tomato sauce.

Make sure your palms are sweaty before making spaghetti.

Neither do you if you think that's cooking.

heavily salt beef short rib, sear, set aside. render bacon, remove from pan and sweat medium diced onion, add a couple cups of decent italian red table wine, reduce au sec. add tomatoes (i use canned crushed tomatoes but you can use whatever the fuck you want). Add short ribs back to pot and simmer covered until meat is pull apart tender. adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, oregano, basil, red wine vinegar. ladle that shit over some homemade tagliatelle and prepare for the flood of pussy

Look if you had one chance one opportunity

>brown hamburger or ground turkey with minced garlic and chopped fresh mushrooms, maybe a bit of onion or bell pepper
>can (or 2 little cans) of tomato sauce
>can of diced tomatoes
>diced fresh tomatoes if we have some around
>sometimes sliced black olives
>pepper, italian seasoning
>maybe a teaspoon of brown sugar or molasses (used to use this more when I was using tomato paste instead of sauce, the paste makes a thicker sauce but somehow ends up tasting tinny or bitter, molasses seems to cancel that out somewhat)

keep meaning to start a garden so we can grow herbs and tomatoes and make our own sauce, but it just never happens.

>keep meaning to start a garden so we can grow herbs and tomatoes and make our own sauce, but it just never happens.

All you need is a 4' x 8' space filled with good quality garden soil and you could grow 4 tomatoes and a shitload of herbs. If you do it with RR ties and bring in the soil you won't even have to do much weeding. With 4 tomato plants you'd be able to can enough to last you all year too.

maybe I'll make that my goal come spring. if nothing else it would give me a reason to leave the house more than once a week.

>Onion
>Garlic
>fresh beef mince
>red pepper
>leek and/or courgette if avaliable
>Chestnut Mushrooms
>Fresh tomatoes
>lidl tomato sauce
>Lea and Perrins
That's my sauce recipe

Mom's:
>Brown minced beef in a pan
>Dice onions and garlic and fry them in a pot until translucent
>Transfer the meat to the pot
>Add a can of diced tomatoes, a cube of boullion and a cup of water
>Let it simmer for ~30 minutes and thicken the sauce with marizena or flour mixed in water

I follow the same procecure except I make a tomato sauce from scratch, add oregano and basil before I add the meat, and I don't thicken my sauce. I just let it simmer until there's practically no fluids left.

I ask mommy to make sketti for me when i'm sad, I don't know how she make it.

I put them in my pockets so I'm prepared when *it* happens

couple cans of tomato sauce depending on how big your batch is, for a double batch i use two of the bigger cans ( think their 32 oz maybe)
can of tomato paste
romas to dice
a whole onion diced finely
as much garlic as you prefer, i usually use a whole bulb at least
basil, oregano, rosemary, and bay leaves

sweat onions in some olive oil till theyre translucent, also brown the garlic in there towards the end. once those are done, toss all your diced romas in, add the tomato sauce and tomato paste. this is when i dump all my spices in , i dont measure but i usually do about equal parts of each, a few generous shakes from the shaker. add a few bay leaves ( take them out before you serve) and let that shit simmer all day. freeze whatever you dont use for an easy dinner at a later day

forgot to mention, if you enjoy a little kick to your sauce you can either add a diced jalepeno to your batch, or some red pepper flakes. i prefer the jalepeno but the lady cant handle the spice so i usually have to go without

onion, garlic, carrot, tomatoes(canned / fresh whatever), tomato paste, ginger, black pepper, curry powder, oregano, basil.

add onions garlic carrot ginger sliced in a pan, with olive oil, season with pepper and curry powder, saute, add tomatoes and paste, add oregano and basil, leave on simmer forever.