How do you fuck up onion rings?

How do you fuck up onion rings?

by using onion paste rather than an actual onion

by using breadcrumbs rather than batter

By not dipping them in zesty sauce.

If you need dipping sauce to enjoy something. it's bad

If you need user to tell you how to eat things, you're bad.

Well there goes all of classical french cuisine.

I've only had good onion rings once in my life and that was a blooming onion at steakhouse
Every other place or chain I've gone to has fucked it up

by being CARL"S JR they make me physically nauseous every time and i'm not sure what it is

>How do you fuck up onion rings?
Go to BK, you fat loser autist faggot

onions too thick and undercooked does it for me

Maybe I'm a fuckup but I've never managed to get onion rings right when making them homemade. The batter always drips off in the fryer

try leeks instead.

For me it's the McChicken

Try making your batter really thin and dusting them in flour beforehand. The flour helps it stick, and the thinner batter compensates.

To be honest it's really easy to fuck up onion rings. The batter is really finicky.

>My white tongue can't handle more than one flavor at a time otherwise it gets overwhelmed.

Good foods are nearly always enhanced by a good sauce

>ill take my steak well done, can you please bring ketchup too?

More like I'll take my A5 with a pan sauce for the cost of what you make in a week

Stealing isn't work tyrone

>implying popeyes with louisiana hot sauce costs a lot

What are you even talking about? I'm sorry you've never been to a Michelin starred place you poor white person

>jamal calling other people poor

don't you have another looting party to go to?

How much do you make a year? I assume under 40,000 a year and it pisses you off theres a lot of black people making more than you

>being this much of an uncle tom and measuring your worth by how much you make

>t-that'l show the white man! by telling him i make more money on a mongolian horse trading forum!

Broke ass dropouts that have topped off at eating crappy BK onion rings

Leave the white ppl alone man let them eat their fast food.

This.

Wait why is making under 40k bad? My mother raised a family on just 17k

Above 25k is pretty alright. I don't understand why Veeky Forums has this weird thing with yearly salaries, most 4chaners probably don't even need to make more than 45k a year to live perfectly comfortable lives

Because making less than 40k basically means you're a total failure in life, have no marketable skills or common sense. Shit ain't hard, man.

Huh
What is being a failure at life if you can support yourself and are happy?

It depends on where you live. You could probably live comfortably on 40k a year in Ohio, but 40k in say, Southern California isn't feasible.

Yes.

You could utilize your brain for a moment and make 23k more, and literally spend it on lulz, making the world a better place.

Reply to the wrong post?

OMG. My dad told me when I was in third grade
>You don't have to listen to anyone who makes less than $30k a year
Then I told that to my teacher. I got sent to the office, and they called my mom.
He took me out for lunch and ice cream afterwards, though.