What does Veeky Forums think of Pizza Hut?

What does Veeky Forums think of Pizza Hut?

Crap.

I'm a driver there. AMA.

I'm a driver for Little Caesars... got any interesting stories of your travels?

better than all other major chains but still, only thing worth getting is the pasta and breadsticks. frozen pizza is better

>papa johns, doninoes, east of chicago kill yourselves you digraces

One of the few places i wont order anything at if the group goes there
Revolting poor-people-remover.

What happens if someone doesn't tip you?

I thought it was objectively the best chain pizza but I hadn't had it for like ten years

I had it once last month
It's not great

>driver
>little caesars
I don't believe I've ever seen a driver for LC before. Anyway, nothing special. I deliver in the ghetto, so there's a lot of niggers ordering pizza and, consequently, acting like nasty chimps (trying to get free food, no-tip negroes, etc.)

Their orders get left in the bag and put to the side while I deliver for my tipping customers. They still get their food (and I don't spit in it), but it's gonna be lukewarm and I'll forget shit like parmesan and red pepper.

Conversely, what do you do when someone tips well? What do you consider a "good tip"?

Dominos are papa Johns are way better are you high

I think I'd rather eat pizza made in an actual hut

>Conversely, what do you do when someone tips well? What do you consider a "good tip"?
Good tip = anything over $4. This is a second job for me, so I'm not too picky. Hell, people could round up to the next dollar and I'd be happy.

As for what I do for good tippers, sometimes I throw in some free cheese sauce/other sauces (supposed to charge for them). But I make damn sure that their pizza is hot and made correctly, and their drinks are cold, and that shit is out to them ASAP. If there is a problem at the door, I call it in and either get it fixed right then and there or get them a credit for their next order.

I do give people an order or two, because sometimes they're having a bad week and I understand that. It's all really how much you're going to see me after that initial delivery. I have great tippers and I have no-tip niggers.

Redneck pizza. It's pizza targeted to the tastes of those who go to all you can eat buffets.

I happen to like Papa John's a lot more, but my girlfriend thinks Pizza Hut is better. Kind of makes sense in regard to (), she's from a small town in Idaho.

>pizza hut
>not a hut made of pizza

Kek

I deliver for pizza hut too. Im in south dakota though so everybody is a meth head alcoholic single mother of 5. I will get stiffed in 2 feet of snow dangerous as fuck driving conditions. But yeah basically if you never tip Im not going to treat you right. If im in the middle of doing prep and a delivery for tucker ramhorst comes up I will keep doing prep for 15 minutes and deliver it to him 10 minutes late. Never get parm or red pepper, even if they ask for it on the phone.
Alternatively if you tip me everytime I will deliver to you in 20 minutes with plates, napkins, a whole handful of cheese and peppers, maybe even an extra marinara.

My brother and I had our birthday parties at Pizza Hut in the 90s, and it was always amazing. Maybe it's nostalgia but I still love it. That deep dish tho

Ok pizza and Ok wings for the price.Nothing great nothing bad pretty decent and middle of the road.

Work at lil Caesars ask me anything

I generally always take out, but if I live less than 5 minutes drive away, what is the appropriate tip?

expensive and way too greasy

my colon hates it, but I love it

Had it a month back for the first time in years. Was expecting shit but it was on par with dominos and papajohns. Not saying much but still. In fact all the chains near me are really decent somehow including little cs. Haven't had a bad pizza that I can remember. Maybe I've just had good luck

Their breadsticks and stuffed crust pizza are fucking godly.

>people could round up to the next dollar and I'd be happy.
I'm not from the ghetto, and I don't get what you're implying by rounding up to the next dollars.

If I order a $10 pizza is $2 fine or would you get pissy if you don't get more than $3.

I would just give the guy like a buck or two. Nothing huge (unless you want the great service next time.)

>I'm not from the ghetto, and I don't get what you're implying by rounding up to the next dollars.
Usually the total is like $18.51 or something. I get a lot of credit card orders where they just sign the receipt and don't fill it in. So if they'd just give me the $0.49 I'd be ok.

>If I order a $10 pizza is $2 fine or would you get pissy if you don't get more than $3.
$2 is cool. Honestly, I don't need more than that. But, as I've mentioned, if you give more then expect the appropriate response from me next time.

>Good tip = anything over $4.
If people order from shit pizza places like Pizza hut Dominos,or Little Caesars which uses a shit ton of wood pulp in their cheese they are buying it to save $4 to $5.

If they wanted to spend $15 or $16 on a pizza they would just buy from an actual pizzaria. Your customer base is the bottom of the barrel lower middle class people, and you expect good tips from people who don't even respect their bodies enough to order from an actual pizzaria ?

>If they wanted to spend $15 or $16 on a pizza they would just buy from an actual pizzaria.
I don't think you understand how much PH pizzas cost...

I'll keep this in mind if I ever have something delivered some day. Honestly this is why I just go, and pick it up myself. What really blows me away is when I drive to the place to pick it up, and they actually have a tip jar sitting on the counter which they will ask you if you wanna give money to. I didn't get dressed , start my car, and fight traffic to pick it up if I wanted to give a tip, lady.

I know about really fancy places that charge $24 to $37 for a large pie, but those places sell specialty pizzas.

I grew up in the 50s when you could by two slices of pizza, and a large drink for only 15 cents. I miss those days. This was before trashy fast food places like McDoanlds or Pizza hut existed.

A bit related, former pizza hut manager here, AMA

>70 year olds on Veeky Forums
Neat.

I don't know how they can possibly cram that much sugar into their sauce. I know pizza is technically a pie, but god damn it shouldn't taste sweeter than an apple pie.

I just bought a pan pizza from papa johns and that som bitch was like pizza hut in the 90s. Will order again.

Cellulose prevents cheese clumping. It's not a filler, or is only one incidentally.

The only time I put a tip in the tip jar is this one local place where the guys double as cooks order takers and cashiers. The other places with designated cashiers I do not tip.

Why is it that when I tip well I still face the fuckups that you described that you do to nontippers?

Most people only recognize you as a good tipper, and be like oh shit I call this delivery. Most of the time they don't add the extra effort for your order unlike the other user said he does.

From my days back at pizza hut, the only people that get extra attention and "care" for their order are the ones that live literally on the border of the delivery zone that complain if even one pepperoni is misaligned

>frozen pizza is better
Funny you should say that. Literally everything at pizza hut is frozen. EVERYTHING

I usually get the white parmasan garlic sauce with chicken and bacon.

I tip you .49 cents on the receipt but give you $2 cash when you deliver. I figure you have the 49 cents to show on taxes but you can pocket the 2 bucks. Would a $2.49 tip be considered ok by you?

Not him but also deliver for pizza hut. If everyone gave me a 2 dollar tip I would be the happiest man alive at this job.

I usually get a pizza and wings, comes out to around 17 bucks I always tip 2-3 dollars

people who are that concerned with respecting their bodies are probably not ordering pizza in the first place

>Why is it that when I tip well I still face the fuckups that you described that you do to nontippers?
Then your store has shit drivers that are either teenagers or been there so long they don't give a shit. Not much to do there except to call the store every time they fuck up. Sorry, user.

>Would a $2.49 tip be considered ok by you?
$2 is solid for a delivery.

>Literally everything at pizza hut is frozen. EVERYTHING
Not everything. Granted, the dough comes in frozen and the store temper/proofs it. The vegetables and most of the meats (sans bacon and salami) are refrigerated. Pasta comes frozen and is pre-cooked. Wings are frozen, although some stores may roast their bone-in wings before frying. (They turn out better that way.)