How does everyone here feel about energy drinks?

How does everyone here feel about energy drinks?
Do you have a favorite?
Or do you hate them? Or just hate specific ones?

Bing master race

Any rockstar pure zero is my choice. Best to worst:
Watermelon/lemonade
Regular
Punch

I've never seen those anywhere. I'll try to remember to look for one next time.

Redbull if mixed with vodka or Jager.
If you drink energy dink that's not mixed with alcohol then you have to explain to the mods why you are posting here while being under-aged.

Mah Nigga!

Except for the cherry flavor, that shit's disgusting. Raz is some serious nectar of the gods fluid.

>mixes energy drinks and booze
>calls others underage
Wew

whipped strawberry are the only ones I can stand. I've tried their orange one, but it was terrible and the regular ones taste like watered down redbull, at which point, I'll just get a redbull.

I'm 29 unfortunately.

the orange Monster has been my favorite lately but I got sick of it after drinking it for two weeks so I'm looking for something new

I've become okay with monster because the vending machine at my job only has that to offer aside from shitty regular rockstars.

I use them basically only for utilitarian purposes while studying, but they're lower on the priority list (i.e. When I have no access to hot water for coffee or don't have any other sort of nootropic on me)

>Hey guys I just turned 21 hahaha

same senpai, except sugar free and zero carb are also on the list above punch

Gross.
No.
No. They just suck. They're just shitty sodas with more caffeine than usual. I think they must generally appeal to younger people.

Try to remember to trim your goddamn nails, John Butler

Looks like a fat chick's hand desu senpai

>women on four-chan

They're bringing it back

There's a lot of them on Veeky Forums. I wish they'd show us their gunts once in awhile.

They're awful. Except for Red Bull, but even then ONE is all you want or need and drink it RIGHT before you do something physically demanding, like stacking firewood or cleaning the fucking rain gutters on your bungalow. Or swimming.

Lmoa

> they wont bring it back

;_;

Tub keck

Sugar free rockstar is my fav. Honorable mentions, original full throttle, nos charged citrus, rockstar energy water, hiball sparkling energy water.

Or throwing up (because they taste like bile).

Kinda like a fermented piss bottle?

>store was selling these for a dollar a can
>only 8 left in stock
>...fuck it
>buy them all, figure I can have a can a day. It was summer and I was running three hours a day.
>Get home
>willpower collapses
>While watching the Miami gay nightclub shooting, I pound them all back one after another

Remember that Futurama episode, where Fry drinks 99 cups of coffee? That was what was going on in e. I couldn't sit still, couldn't stop my teeth from chattering, I was laughing at the massacre on TV. After 8 hours, I had a total collapse. It felt like my heart was beating 50 percent less. I was seriously afraid of falling asleep.

All in all I rate it 10/10. would do it again .

that shit's gone for a good reason, that shit was foul

Maximum of 1 a month I'd recommend tbqh

I'm not a /mu/ fan.. but did you just call me a banjo player?