Best wings you've had

Where from or what brand? Home-cooked or bought? What spices, sauces or other flavoring?

A place where I live called wings world has some magneficent Hot Honey Wings.

local sports bar had 50 cent wings during thursday night football. general tso's seasoning had perfect crunch and heat. lots of cold draft beer.

Korean wings best wings
The crunch is unbeatable. Soggy wings are a crime against humanity.

My cousin once got these wings from a gas station where his dad worked. Best fuckin wings I've tasted, before or since. I still don't know where that damn gas station is.

Place called Bubba D's in York has the best wings around. Blazing Garlic and Mango being the best flavors

B dubz with mango hab

>tfw people don't know the secret to crispy wings

hint: it's baking powder

Doesn't that make them taste metallic?

>My cousin once got these wings from a gas station where his dad worked

You mean your Uncle? You can't just ask your Uncle?

He's probably one of the uncles you're not supposed to talk to.

Every family has one.

No, you don't use much.

Best I have had are the ones I make a work. Generously rubbed and then slow smoked at low temp. Then removed and cooled completely, then fried until crispy, then tossed in sauce, than tossed on the grill for a short time.

Now I want to bug you for a takeout order, user. Sounds delish.

>90% bone
>difficult to eat

wings a shit

Eating wings is easy.

If you know how to suck dick, you can eat a drumette with ease.

wing autist here: most chains have gone to shit
BWW
>some sauces are god-tier but the chicken tastes watery? not sure how else to describe it.

Quaker State
>some of the sauces are good bu wings suck bad; small, dried out.

Tilted Kilt
>chicken is good but drowned in not ok sauce

Hooters
>everything about this place has went to shit in the past several years

t. tendie chomping faggot

local and out of the way bars always have the best wings

Either B-Dubs medium boneless or Dominos hot bone-in.

Hnghhh m8.

There is a bar near me that grills them after frying them that is pretty fucking delicious.
The guy that owns it is like a sex offender or something I think though

At smorgusburg. Wings fried normally, then tossed with a combination of buffalo wings and bbq sauce, and then grilled quickly to carmelize the bbq sauce.

>mfw I live in buffalo

What's the best way to cook wings? I've been frying them in oil and immediately coating them in Frank's Red Hot and butter after they finish cooking.

me too faggot, where you at?

Buffa-Louie's in Bloomington, IN has the best wings I've had in the US and Canada.

i live right across the border
did buffalo have some kind of big industry that died? it's really depressing going over there feels like little detroit

Rumberger's. Best wings I've had from a restaurant. My neighbor does some amazing grilled wings that are the best ever.

Yes, it's part of the "rust belt"

I just do them at home

getting a good deep fryer is really worth it

I've been looking around for one. Recommend me some plz

Salt and pepper chinese style with plenty of fresh chilli is my favourite, used to get amazing ones from a takeaway until they changed owners and went to shit.

I've never seen proper buffalo wings over here though, so maybe I'd prefer those if they were widely available.

My bar has the best wings, period. Doesn't matter what flavor you even get, they're all perfect. Lots of sauce, deep flavor, pairs perfectly with ales and ambers.

There's a chain here called Wings Etc. that makes the perfect traditional buffalo wing. They use jumbo wings too so you can get 6 and still feel full. The other place I go is a nearby dive-bar that has god-tier wings for some reason. They look like shit, almost black and burnt, but when you bite into them they are the juiciest fucking thing on the planet and the sauce they make is awesome, I don't know how to describe it.

buffalo reporting in

Yeah in the 1980s basically a whole South Town got laid off

I've been to buffalo and the wings are great but I've still had better elsewhere in New York. Long Island has some great wing places with really good deals

I'm over on the west side near Richmond

Where did you go? A lot of people go to anchor bar when they visit and they are far from the best

Where did you go in buffalo? A lot of people go to anchor bar but they are far from the best

Yepp I went to the anchor bar. Whats the best place in buffalo for wings then?

lulz

Oven baked wings can go straight to hell. Just a slimy mass of fat is what that is.

There's a place in my town called East Coast Wings. They've gone somewhat downhill in every other department, and their beer selection ranges from shit to nonexistent, but the chicken itself remains great. They don't slather their wings in sauce like you get at BWW, they use just enough sauce to impart flavor.

For 10 wings, I'd go for the magma sauce. If I'm only eating a couple I'd bump up to inferno. The day I want to die, I go to insanity.

Hooters makes the best wings.

Don't have a lot of options around here, usually have to settle for the Tyson stuff in the market. Fuck if I don't miss the Fire Citrus sauce version they apparently stopped making, though.

Ouch. Tyson's frozen tendies used to be my go-to food when I was drunk, but I tried their wings and spit them out. Even in my inebriated state I knew it wasn't worth it.

At that point I'd just pan-fry some chicken breast and toss it in frank's red hot + butter.

Smoky Bones. All you can eat wings every Monday night. I won't eat all day then show up and murder 30 of them. 11 bucks, I think.

>tfw the 7-11 a block away has tyson hot wings
>getting crispy af wings at 3 am

Gabriel's gate on Allen Street is my go to because it's close, but Duff's is really amazing too.

Oh also the Lenox bar is amazing and the kitchen is open until 3am.

There's always more generic stuff, but that's even more hit-and-miss; I try new stuff if I can find it, but after a while I forget which ones I've tried and how they rank against the benchmark.

These giant bags of Maple Sriracha flavored wings from Cooked Perfect are starting to work as a good replacement for Tyson though.

Edinburgh by any chance?

>At that point I'd just pan-fry some chicken breast and toss it in frank's red hot + butter.

That is what I do when I don't have wings and still have a bag of frozen breaded tenders the kids haven't eaten. I deep fry the tenders, mix up some franks and butter and roll them in it. It's a decent replacement for when I can't have what I want.

the restaurant i worked at would use a T-fal aside from the big deep fryers. the T-fal was on 5 hrs a day 6 days a week

Are you referring to Shady Maple in PA?

For me it's the McWings™, the best fast food chicken wing.

Dry rub wings from a local bar.

I could eat dozens of those little faggots

Those were pretty good, yeah, shame they didn't last all that long. Speaking of fast-food wings, I actually enjoyed the Spicy Grilled wings KFC had for a time.

>really greasy spoon bar about 8 miles from my parents house
>my dad and I would drive there on a sunday 2 hours before our team's football game
>order about 40 wings to go
>order a couple pints of beer while we wait and chat
>wings wold come out in a giant cleaned out plastic tub that used to contain some kind of condiment
>take them home and watch said football game with a 12 pack of beer each and 20 wings a piece
>nap after game

they were wings that used butter flavored cooking oil called whirl instead of actual butter and were completely coated with cajun hot sauce and tobasco and maybe a couple other odd ingredients. they were not 'gourmet' in any way or form but they were so fucking greasy and good.

Oh, I'm in Lockport

R-place is a shitty pub close to where I live, but their wings are fucking remarkable.

Wingzup smoked wings in Austin. I also make some pretty badass wings. Pic related

This Asian restaurant in Los Angelas called LA Vegan. Best wings of my life senpai, and I've had some good wings from around the country. I think they order them from some Chinese company back east.

Dick's Wings in Jacksonville, FL.

I hated living there. So fucking boring. But I would stop by just for the wings. God tear, and my mouth is watery just thinking about them. Can never go wrong with their Lemon Pepper and Balls of Fire (hot as hell)

The fish sauce wings at Pok Pok.

They even post how to do it on their website.

LOL, so damn true.

Unfortunately, I became that uncle. I have no kids when everyone around reproduced like bunnies. Also, mostly I spend my money on traveling. I do a summer trip and a winter trip. Also, I buy all kinds of tech gadgets or as my brother put it once "all this useless fancy shit" and my sister once said "it's all sinful self indulgence, you need a wife". Oh, and I love to drink at parties. This is the huge NO NO. And it's nothing crazy; just social drinking. Apparently their kids can't be around such people. Pffft, this kids will see a lot worse once they hit High School.

plain wings are best

me and muh nigga went to a happy hour at some expensive steakhouse. they had some wings that looked like bullshit with blueberries on them. but man was they good was fuck. I don't remember the sauce because I was drunk but goddamn those wings were good.

Well first you should be seasoning the red hot and butter with garlic at the very least.
But at the end of the day, buffalo wings are good but pretty much every other single wing sauce is going to be better.

Little family owned place by the name of B&K's here in Columbus. Never thought of smoking wings, how could I have been so blind.

They were literally the worst possible deal to get wings

Bon Chon and Fire on The Mountain are both good.

Any good places up there?

Had a Wing Etc. open near my house a few months ago. I'll have to hit them up now.

My mom makes the best wings in the fucking world and now she won't cook them for me because I'm fat now.

>making wings
>gf tells me they're horrible for you
>stfu ur sleep
>Google it, they're like 600 calories a wing

There's my heart disease.

Shunk's West Hill Grill's honey garlic wings are my favorite. It's way tf out in East Eden, but those wings are GOAT.

oruro chicken wings
yum

600 calories per wing? There's no way.

>stfu ur sleep
What?

Is this bait?