I'll have a water

>I'll have a water

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.org/lit/src/How_Not_to_Die___Discover_the_Foods_Scie_-_Greger,.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'll take a Diet coke

>one alcoholic beverage please. No I don't have an addiction i can quit when i want.

>I'll have a carbonated caffeine liquid substance. Thank you.

>I'll take my steak rare

>No thanks, I'm a vegetarian.

>tfw such bad acid reflux you can only drink water

Some people are diabetic, retard.

>tfw if I drink soda I get pimples even in my 20's
Never get them any other time though

You're diabetic because you can't put the fucking fork down.

>I don't know about diabetes: the post

to be fair, some people have type 1 diabetes
type 1 is the "your body is trying to kill you" kind
type 2 is the "have another cheeseburger, fatty" kind

Wine is scam and only manchildren drink soda. Beer is acceptable with some foods but for me it's McWater, the most refreshing and healthy beverage choice.

>McWater

Obesity is caused more by eating the wrong foods than too much food. Trying to avoid it by just eating less of the same shitty shit rarely works.

I do it to save money, suck a dick.

Go to the doctor and get something for it

Best thing I ever did

Maybe this book can help you with that :-)

7chan.org/lit/src/How_Not_to_Die___Discover_the_Foods_Scie_-_Greger,.pdf

>Wine is scam

Sorry you have shit-tier tastebuds, man.

What do you tards just enjoy paying for a $3 soda or an $8 beer?

one of the few perks of living in garbage-tier flyover states is that most places outside of a major city will not charge you $3 for a soft drink. I have seen $2 though, which is fine considering most places give you free refills. even then, I often get water.

>diet
regular pop tastes kinda gross though unless it's 7up or something. regular cola just tastes nasty. too syrupy. diet is a bit chemically tasting at times, but most full-sugar pop just gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

*tips his hat on fire*

>What is type 1 diabetes

>Thermodynamics doesn't exist
Lefunnyhatman.png

I usually get a water and a coffee.

There are some things that shouldn't taste good with coffee, I suppose, but my mouth is broken. I can't taste bitterness.

>I will have the salad with chicken, bacon, cheese and a ton of dressing because I'm watching my weight

Are you suggesting it's fedora-tier to not drink sugar syrup?

Enjoy paying twice the price for the same bottle

Whoever named these both diabetes is fucking stupid. Nearly nothing alike in causes or treatments.

These people are the worst, but at least they're eating themselves out of the gene pool.

You just have to find some good wine for a good price. After $15, you get diminishing returns on quality increase with price.

Even then, Trader Joe's has an excellent loss leader store brand wine for $3. It's not too sweet, tastes great, and is a perfectly acceptable impulse buy.

This, I can finally drink caffeinated drinks now

>My body rejected unhealthy drinks by breaking out with acne.

As I often drink a few standards throughout the day, why wouldn't I have a water if I go out? It is a sign of self control.

>water
all the benefits of water
>water+high fructose corn syrup
Gives you diabetes, costs money

Pretty simple choice.

People don't eat as much when their food is full of fiber and nutrients so it's filling and satisfying.