OriginTrail

/our coin/

Attached: origintrail.png (2000x1415, 402K)

i am with you

/our coin/

Just let the tards fomo buy when its on Binance, no need to promote it yet.

/our coin/

FUKKEN DELET THIS SERIOUSLY

This coin doesn't need shilling here. Delete this thread.

but fellas, plebbits are the enemies, not our anons.

Wanna swing trade but IDEX is a terrible exchange for that, they need to get adopted by Binance asap

How is this compared to Ambrosus?

Should I go all in on AMB or TRAC?

Attached: 1496033593454.png (578x707, 551K)

I’m all in trac, literally. I want amb as well but I’m not putting any more fiat so I wanna swing trade at an alternative but IDEX is to buggy

where were you fags 6 weeks ago when it was first mentioned here? talk about late to the fuckin party.

6 weeks ago it was fucking $.30 when I bought...

don't shill it, you fucking IDIOT.... WE don't want a fucking pump and dump later... FUCK YOU OP...HOPE YOU'll DIE SOON

Where can I buy TRAC?

thinkin about jumping to AMB after masternodes are announced. What do you think?

Got 13K of these bad boys. Will I make it?

Biz needs to shut up. Please delete this thread, seriously.

STOP SHILLING THIS! STILL ACCUMULATING.

Is this advanced FUD?

AMB is a bigger, longer term bet than TRAC (AT LEAST as big as Ven). TRAC is great though

Seriously of all the supply chain projects being talked about, you really can't get better than Origin Trail and Ambrosus in valuation and product.

Delete....

News is going to come fast from AMB once the bull-run starts... I would accumulate now, when nodes are at a deep discount.

Sadly, I'm a poorfag, I only have 1k trac. I will never be able to get fiat or a node in time for the announcement. I'm thinkin of tossing it into AMB after the node announcement.