Now what do?

order a pizza.

Any particular kind?

Gumbo.

This.
Make all the Gumbo.

Throw that nigger food away and eat some wholesome white man food, pic related

Grill them

Fried okra is the best. Use it as a side to fried chicken or something.

Thanks, Cletus. I think I'll fry up some butter as my second side and have funnel cake for dessrt.

It really is the best way to have okra you retarded yank.

dice it finely and throw it in the trash

okra does not make gumbo any better, and that plating is MASSIVELY retarded. why would anyone put crab in it with the shell still on? now you have to take it back out and break it.

I had some roasted along side a tuna steak last week, it was pretty good.

He doesn't know crab meat is best right out the shell

Google in PORK SINIGANG
>usually cooked using artificial flavoring
>hard as fuck to cook w/o artif. flav.
>worth it

>why would anyone put crab in it with the shell still on

My mother make those brown beans with ham hocks and okra. I skipped the meat and just eat the beans and olra. So good.

deep fry, toss with hot sauce, serve with fried chicken, and get extremely drunk

If you aren't a fan of its tendency to slime when sauteed here's how to get around that: cook in uncrowded open pan and add an acid component to finish (tomatoes, lemon juice). My favorite way to do it is sinply sauteed in olive oil, then add garlic and a little hot pepper, then some chopped tomato and let the okra finish cooking while the liquid from the tomato cooks off. If that gets too boring you can add some cumin and coriander seed to it, pushing it from a Greek to a Punjabi direction.

Look up bhindi gosht if you don't mind indian/paki foods.

This
Or gumbo

This

hard to go wrong with fried okra

Masturbate then drink till you pass out

Give it to your chickens if you have them. If not, give it to someone else's chickens.