Forget to bring a bag

>forget to bring a bag
>they only have plastic bags in the grocery store
>have to add it to heaping pile of plastic bags in house

Other urls found in this thread:

healthguidance.org/entry/14901/1/The-Effects-of-Plastic-Bags-on-Environment.html
reusethisbag.com/articles/plastic-shopping-bags-environmental-impact.php
dpw.lacounty.gov/epd/PlasticBags/Articles/Googobits_07-21-05.pdf
ncpa.org/pub/st340?pg=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No more plastic bags where I live. If I forget my shopping bags, I have to take them out in the cart and just put them in the trunk. Doing that a few times will make you remember to bring bags. I'm fine with the no plastic bag policy, though, those things are a menace.

Only buy what you can fit into your pockets.

Problem: Solved

>grocery store I usually go to stops selling plastic bags
>take my business elsewhere and make sure to buy a bag every time

Fuck eco fascism

Fuck you for being a fucking pig.

>not using the plastic bags as garbage bags

>buying plastic bags from the store

find a better store that gives them out for free

you sound like a huge faggot

>not reusing your plastic bags that you got already

>get more bags than can consume at reasonable rate

>tfw educated liberals ruin my wasteful habits

>gif
>doesn't move

>be me
>not an autist, can make weekly trips to the store
>not a low energy meathead, can lift groceries in and out of shopping cart. can bring groceries home, put away, and put bags/boxes back in the car
>not a consumeristic drone, dont buy 6 months of groceries every weekly trip to the store then throw half of it out a month later
>not a fat unhealthy slob, buy fresh filling foods every week that arent blasted with salt and waste away in the cupboard

what is the purpose of this post?

>educated liberals
Top laughs were had m8

They're recyclable in a lot of places.

What exactly are they educated on?

healthguidance.org/entry/14901/1/The-Effects-of-Plastic-Bags-on-Environment.html

reusethisbag.com/articles/plastic-shopping-bags-environmental-impact.php

dpw.lacounty.gov/epd/PlasticBags/Articles/Googobits_07-21-05.pdf

ncpa.org/pub/st340?pg=4

>DUDE SJWS LMAO
>Thank god we got Trump to beat 'em!

Patriarchy, xenophobism, racism, white privilege, cuckolding and others.

Sometimes I wonder--Are there people out there who really view cuckolding as some new enlightened lifestyle? This poster has got to be a troll, right?

Sorry I can't read please explain to me what those links say

>never have to buy garbage bags

Thats a stupid policy. My city made the one-time use bags illegal and now retailers have to charge 10 cents per bag for the nice ones. Some retailers do the reverse and take 10 cents off for every bag you bring

>bring a million bags
>now I'm multi-millionaire

who is this semen demon

I just use the grocery bags as garbage bags in the bathrooms.

For the last time, your 6 year gender studies degree isn't an education

bring a handful of bags each time you shop to the recycle bin thing they have for bags and get rid of the pile

>plastic bags
So, I can understand the "need" for one, when you are shopping on foot, because holding all those lemons is quite hard without one, while walking home, but 99.9% of the folks I see at walmart or safeway or whatever are there with their car.
And the cashier can easily see this, since there is no way that the hambeast standing in front of her carries all this stuff further than to their car.
And for this, they have shopping carts.
So why the hell do they still bag everything, often even double bagging, just to put all the bags into the shopping cart (where you do not need bags, hell, the whole stuff managed to go to the cashier without bags, it will certainly go the few more meters to the car), and from there, to put it directly into your fucking car.
For what the hell do you need bags in this situation?

I hate this plastic bag ban.
They don't even ask how many bags I want to buy, so if I forget to ask, I end up with no bags at the end of the checkout line, and they tell me to get back in line if I want to purchase some bags.
Fuck that.

Plus, I see tons and tons of people walk out of the store with their groceries in their hands because they refuse to pay $0.10 for bags.
I already saw some of the new reusable bags in the gutter, people don't give a shit and this won't save the environment, they're just trashing them just like the old free bags.

I just came here to laugh at the liberals who need big daddy government to tell them how to live their lives.

I'm doing well in life, but I'm not rich enough that I can move to another town every time disposable bags pile up in the streets. So yes, I do need daddy government to do something about that for me.

>plastic bags
>cheesewire for your fingers

no thanks

>local grocery store is small enough that they dont have to comply with local bag ban
>baggers wrap my stuff in 10 bags if i tell them too
one time i asked the guy to double bag a can of soda and he put the shit in like 20 bags
fucking mad men over there

-----
/ー- __....!
/│ >‐- 、
< ヽー----- '" / +
`ー- ....____....ィi
. |(●), 、(●)、.:| +
| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, .::::| Keep them in your trunk you faget.
. | `-=ニ=- ' .:::::::| +
\ `ニニ´ .:::::/ +
/ |_`ヽ , ノ\
/ > ヽ,-ー '`; < ヽ
人 ヽ i i / `;
/ ヽ, ヽ | | .| i |
/ 'Y .i .| | | | |
ヽ | .| | || | )
) ノ || .|| | (
ヽ^-イ | [日]ニ| | ノ
|__| | i i. | |_|
ト、_ゞ--、 | ./// | |)___
|| | |イヽ、 | .| ̄`i `i
|. | | i. ヽ| | | |
| | !´ .| | | |
|____|=-`; |__|_ノ_ノ
|___イ !,___|
/ ::| (_ \、

If you think it's a stupid policy, you're a waste of oxygen. Pls kys.

You're an idiot.
Obviously, if people would rather carry their groceries in their hands, it's STILL saving at least 3-6 plastic bags from being used. You should fucking educate yourself about the actual damage from plastic bags. My family owns a cattle ranch over 30 miles from the nearest town, and they are constantly having to pick plastic bags out of the fencing and the creeks and ponds. They are a fucking blight on this earth.

Reuse and recycle! They make great dog shit bags. Cat shit fits in them nicely, too. Horse shit, not so much, but you can try!

Why would I need to have a garbage bag in the bathroom?

For bathroom garbage: the empty roll left over after the toilet paper runs out. empty boxes from soap. empty containers of toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc.

You would rather not want to invite a woman over without a trashcan (preferably with a lid) in the bathroom, for one.

What would you even put there?

It would take months to fill up even a single plastic shopping bag with bathroom garbage.

Depends on the person.

I only throw away the rolls from toilet paper, soap boxes, shampoo bottles, toothpaste tubes, and used cotton buds. It takes me ages to fill up a trash bag.

OTOH, if you live with someone who uses a lot of medication, contact lens supplies, or a massive number of "beauty products" then they can fill up rather quickly.

Me? Disposable cups, razors (with the shield on), empty toothpaste containers, tissues, etc.

Women need it moreso for pads, tampons, cups, etc. You can't flush those down the toilet.

If I invite a female over to my place, I don't expect them to start fiddling with their menstrual equipment.

>>tissues
Why fill the trash can with these when you can flush them? Just curious.

>>Women
Many, if not most, feminine hygiene products are flushable.

i hope you get the ones I shit in on the day you run out of gloves.

>blight to my earth
FTFY

everything in a supermarket is wrapped in a plastic bag.

>>Women
>Many, if not most, feminine hygiene products are flushable

Yeah, nah, you're an idiot.

no plastic bags where i live, but theyll still give you paper for free

i used to live in san jose, CA 3 or 4 years ago and they were phasing out any kind of bags all together, had to pay for paper

i still dont bring my own bags even tho i have them, im a rebel bruh

Fortunately, many grocers have stopped (and more will follow) providing plastic bags. Because plastic bags are fucking shit and everyone will assimilate to the reusable bag. Oh... you didn't bring your bags? HAVE FUN CARRYING EVERYTHING WITHOUT A BAG, FAGGOT FUCKTARD. Don't like it? Too god damned bag, you piece of shit. Bring a bag or fucking suffer - the future.

Plastic bags suck