Open a 40

>open a 40
>rest your eyes, fall asleep
>wake up in the morning with 40 opened, sitting there all night

What do you do? Toss it out or cap it and put it back in the fridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_Monkey_(cocktail)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just cap it, retard

Drink it. It'll be flat and taste worse than normal, however.

Just start drinking it again, ive advanced beyond the need for cold

What is that stuff? See it all over this board but we don't get it in the UK.

Cheap as shit high abv% ~lager~

40oz for like 2$

malt liquor, it's beer

>wake up and drink your breakfast

what's the problem again?

Can someone please tell me why people drink this?

And don't say your an alcoholic because buying cheap vodka or gin is WAY cheaper and more cost effective

I can buy a handle of 80 proof decent vodka (popov) for 14 dollars

my parents don't buy me hard liquor, so i only can have it on the holidays/birthdays when i receive gift money

also, some people just prefer beer drinking to liquor drinking, even when i had a job i would sometimes just want beer over liquor once in a while

You know you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums right?

but you have to be 21 to buy alcohol

Underagers don't like beer because it tastes too bitter. They prefer shit like vodka with loads of mixer or Smirnoff Ice.

40 oz malt liquor (or fo'deez) is low-end malt liquor that is typically very cheap and hard to stomach. I usually drink 40s down to the top of the label, fill up the empty space with orange juice, re-cap it, roll it across the floor to mix it up, then keep drinking. It's called a "Brass Monkey" and everyone should have one at least once in their lives

>I usually drink 40s down to the top of the label, fill up the empty space with orange juice, re-cap it, roll it across the floor to mix it up, then keep drinking. It's called a "Brass Monkey" and everyone should have one at least once in their lives

That's disgusting

Don't knock it until you try it, it actually improves the taste of the 40

your mom liked it

only in the land of the "free"

>implying anyone follows that rule anyway

Alcohol is so easy to get, the rule is antiquated

You gotta wait around all day to find a bum to get it for you

I live in a pretty white area where there isn't much crime, cops will post up outside of liquor stores in like hobo clothes waiting for kids to walk up and try to have them buy alcohol and then they arrest the SHIT out of them.

Christ that is cheap, what does it taste like? Similar to the likes of coors / bud etc?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_Monkey_(cocktail)
That's not a brass monkey.

It's a stronger flavor than your typical light beer, but you get the idea. Michelob ultra tastes a lot like it but I only say that because it's the only other crap beer I've had recently.

It tastes like shitty beer, yeah. If you've ever had something like Colt 45 or Old English, it's more comparable to those, but yeah just tastes of shitty cheap beer.

Plus, it's nearly double the alcohol content of something like Budweiser, so even if you find the taste to be offputting you get buzzed about twice as quickly, so the taste kinda just stops mattering once you get going

God no. It tastes like you're drinking a loaf of bread that 20 hobos pissed on then stuffed in a bottle to ferment. Shit's gross. Just get vodka.

Pour it on the rice fields

Are you broke and homeless? Pound that shit. Are you employed and live indoors? Dump it and buy good beer.

Just look like a bum yourself and you won't get carded. Worked for me when I was underage.

I'm unemployed and live indoors

Cheap vodka tastes just as bad as cheap beer. I should know, either are the only things I drink along with cheap whiskey.

The plot thickens.