NEETs coping by making fun of wagies

>NEETs coping by making fun of wagies
>wagies coping by making fun of NEETs

is anyone actually happy?

Attached: aNwurUl.jpg (647x495, 43K)

No. It's a race to the bottom. Everyone wants what someone else has, lacks the time or understanding required to acquire it, so they denigrate those that sit in the positions they wish to have.

That said, I'm pretty happy. Being ultra rich won't have any special impact on my happiness levels and I know that. I don't expect to get happier or less happy as a result of my gamble here

of course not

Trump is.

Attached: 1500069376029.png (512x512, 128K)

NEETs have the option to better themselves
They can work out, start their own business, travel, socialize if they choose to even though most don't.
Wagies don't have that luxury. They're too consumed by making their jew bosses an extra nickel
Draw your own conclusions

no, and anyone who says they are is a liar. we're designed to be unhappy so that we are motivated to survive, because we are also designed to think that doing stuff will make us happy. the secret is that you can't be happy though, and the universe does a very good job of hiding that fact from you.

WHY WOULD I WANT ANYONE TO BE HAPPY!?!?! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK REEEEEEEE

Attached: 151625897893.png (327x333, 118K)

Only rich Chaddy neets are happy

Happiness is a meme

>is anyone actually happy?

No and it's literally neurologically impossible to be happy.

It's just a romanticized utopic idea that people somehow fall into some state of mind where they are "happy".

What actually happens is that when your quality of life increases you get tons of endorphins and feel really happy for a while. But after a while your brain adjusts to that level of quality of life so you will feel "normal" and "unfulfilled" again.

So you have to constantly improve your Quality of Life to stay happy.

Again there is no permanent happiness it's just a temporary mindset. The same is true with depression. There is no such thing as permanent depression it's just a downward spiral of worse and worse quality of life.

Please don't believe in myths such as "depression,happiness,love" or any other romanticized emotional state. Because our brains aren't that complex. It's just temporary hormones affecting mood.

Attached: 1490676040921.jpg (1280x1280, 300K)

my dad has three ruins in portugal in a pretty village in the mountains
it was deserted when he bought in
now, things have changed. a russian millionaire bought the majority of houses and started building a holiday resort
i would like to build a sauna, maybe operate it for some time of year as a holiday retreat, or negotiate a nice deal with him. if groups stay over, its always nice to be able to offer those extras, and sauna/pool with a view like that looks good on online marketing
i think it would cost me about 50k but i really dont have that kind of money
how do i pull this off without taking out a loan at the bank?

imagees

Attached: cerdeira-village-lousa-image-53a95d5ce4b07d7f3ca7b173.jpg (840x460, 87K)

nope. this system steals your life from you and leaves you with nothing.

Attached: 119280263.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

The only ones happy are those who are neither, aka those who have made it.

My ideal dream life would be similar to that of a neet except I wouldnt stay home in my basement all day because I'd have money to spend on my hobbies. I have many hobbies I would like to explore on my own time without a schedule (rock climbing, paramotoring, riding my motorcycle, smithing, traveling).

I don't even want to be particularly rich, just rich enough to have passive income that covers all of my expenses. That's it. I wouldn't even need that much, maybe 40k per year.

>is anyone actually happy?
probably, but it won't last long

People who don't live life constantly comparing themselves to other people.

OP is a FUCKING WAAAAGESLAVE RRGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3.jpg (558x500, 64K)

This. This combined with social media is a major cause for depression in teens and young adults these days. Kids have extremely low self esteem because they spend their whole days comparing their lives to each other, usually to those who are better off than them such as celebrities or YouTube stars. Social media is cancer and nowadays only used for showing off. Think about how bitches only post pictures from their vacations pretending how amazing their lives are. It's all a competition to show off. That's why they're so vain and go into debt for a lifestyle they can't afford... It's not even for them. It's for others to admire them

Attached: 100B9A6C-8E5A-4EC3-A158-E9DCED9A8329.jpg (750x1108, 634K)

Not really a good job tho. Anyone with half a brain will figure it out given a little bit of free time.

Attached: They're waiting.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

Unironically, this. You can spend all day making comparisons and excuses but at the end of the day if you haven't done anything it's all just talk. Society requires decisions to be made just as a machine requires functional components to perform its task. You complain about it being a machine and how this enslaves you, but all in all if everyone acted that way then the machine would fail and everyone would be complaining about not having those things which it had always provided for them. Life is bigger than the individual.