The fried egg style one on the left is a fresh egg, cracked into a mold and cooked on order

The fried egg style one on the left is a fresh egg, cracked into a mold and cooked on order

The folded egg style one on the right is shipped in precooked and frozen, and recooked on order

So, why does the folded egg always taste 90 percent better than the puck?

Not American myself so i've never tried the shit on the right, but it's all the preservatives and chemicals and what not that your chubby bodies are addicted to.

Right is scrambled, your presumably prefer the taste of yolk and the white mixed together rather then them on its own.

But why do people freak out about frozen egg when a frozen egg product ends up tasting better regardless? What is the crime of freezing egg?

>processed food from a factory
No telling what was added to that

>muh preservatives
>muh chemicals

Loser

In Canada we've discontinued the folded egg, and are using round egg on all of our products now. Apparently Canadians like the fried egg more.

Folded egg has butter in it

This. If you really wanted, you could scramble an egg with butter into your teflon ring a dozen times and freeze everything up and use it later.

What a sad state of affairs clapistan is that caring about good quality produce is hipster

But you're wrong. The left tastes way better. Right is for children and other picky eaters.

>Right is for children
I would never feed any child of mine processed canary yellow imitation egg gloop.

Nor would I. But lazy burger parents do.

how can i make either of those eggs at home?

>processed

Spotted the retard

Step 1: Buy a chicken.

Because you have objectively shit taste. Is it a "fresh" store bought egg? Because those have been dunked in bleach to make them white, or if they're still brown they've been dyed to imitate perfect consistency. And either way they're always around a month old. A fresh fresh egg tastes infinitely better than both cartoned shit and packaged shit. I've been a cook for Princess and buy eggs fresh from a local farm. TLDR if you think cartoned eggs are better, kill yourself.

The puck always has green shit in it, it disgusts me so I always get Bac, Egg, Chs Buscuits

I live in Alberta and would kill myself if folded egg was gone. I had it this week.

WHAT I FUCKING LOVED THAT FOLDED SHIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE

McDonalds overcooks the Fried Egg, they come out hard and rubbery. If there're not even any Liquidity to your Yolk you've fucked it up.

The scramble eggs are not frozen they are already mixed eggs and there steamed as well and then folded several times

How am I supposed to know, I don't eat McDonald's egg breakfasts. Yes, this makes me better than you

the best thing about right is the texture

a better faggot

Because you prefer scrambled eggs, and also because the puck is overcooked for safety reasons.

Idk, but egg tends to freeze pretty well.

>he puck is overcooked for safety reasons.
What safety reasons, it's just an egg?

Are you both retarded?

minimum cooking temperatures. ccp bullshit

You're subhuman desu.

>imitation egg gloop.
You're a special kind of stupid
If you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, do it over non ridiculous things that matter, not thinking McDonalds has invented "imitation egg"

>overcooked for safety reasons.

This. Overcooked whites are fucking disgusting.
It's still not ideal but overcooked scrambled eggs can still be good.

>yurobesssion

every thread man

I like the fried egg better tbhfamalam

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Not true. Had a mcgriddle this morning with folded style egg