Bitcoin will be worth $10mil in 5 years

Bitcoin will be worth $10mil in 5 years.

Ethereum will be worth $500k.

Neo = $5mil

OmiseGo = $250k

Ambrosus = $20k

Abandoned: LINK

Litecoin will be the first crypto to ever get "hacked" which will create the most insane FUD flashcrash ever seen in a market. Bitcoin will plummet to $500 a coin as all the exchanges go down and DEX and OTC are the only way to buy and sell. A large cache of tainted MtGox coins will be sold for just $250 per on a darknet market called 2trunk, which will be one of many "darkcontracts" that effectively render Tor obsolete.

The Litecoin hacks turn out to be Charlie Lee's fault as a result of a Lightning Network esque experiment to implement extremely fast tx's.

In a surprising twist of fate, at around $650 per coin, Satoshi comes out of hiding to give us one last gift: a 50 page manifesto that explains the story behind Bitcoin and the philosophy behind it. I have been instructed not to say much more beyond this.

The reason I know this is because I am sending this from the year 2023. Physicists have been using Veeky Forums to send information back in time for about six months now. Don't ask me why I know this or am involved; it is most certainly illegal but noone will know because information can only go back one way. As soon as I post this thread, it will 404 on me, and I won't be able to see it or find it because it doesn't exist here.

There's a chance I myself could be reading this right now in 2018 and calling myself a LARPer.

I can assure you that what is going to happen in crypto and computing is beyond anything ever seen in human history. If you hold $100 in crypto right now, you will make it. Just don't give in to the Litecoin FUD.

Oh, also when I say Bitcoin I technically mean what you call Bitbean.

Well, I'm guessing this hits the text limit. Good luck Veeky Forums

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-001-e7cfd2.png (721x620, 86K)

Okay I’ll bite. What other coins will do well in the future. How about ICX, ELA, PPT, VERi

Nice LARPing 3/10

>Bitcoin will be worth $10mil in 5 years.
>Ethereum will be worth $500k.
Your numbers are probably close enough, assuming you're referring to market cap, not price per coin.

>Oh, also when I say Bitcoin I technically mean what you call Bitbean.
Dubs confirm

Imagine how mental time travel/foresight would be though lads.
I wonder just how much someone could profit going back a decade, even if they were completely unprepared. What would you go for besides crypto?

>Bitbean
kek

Bet on every major sporting event I can remember, which is exactly 0 sporting events.

Absolutely got me

What a world that would be.

Attached: JayZ_1725107a.jpg (620x635, 90K)

bet on leicester city winning the premier league- odds were 5000/1 at one point

>Oh, also when I say Bitcoin I technically mean what you call Bitbean.

Attached: 1511139888655.png (657x624, 198K)

I fucking love all of this.

I don't want to be killed by angry bookies though

Why is everyone so bullish on AMB?

nigga sergey Is satoshi, weak fud. 2/10

get better kike

Nice essay TGfag

Attached: 1519854718885.jpg (249x211, 14K)

You can always bet on trump winning or brexit happening.

AMBJEETS GET IN HERE! CHAD CEO TO THE LAMBO MOON FUCK ETH FUCK OMG THOSE ARE SHITCOINS COMPARED TO AMB

Based on what?

Bye.

this dude has a one line attention span