Hot Dog Condiments

Next year I plan on starting a hot dog cart business. There is no competition for food carts here except for one mexican food truck way the fuck on the edge of this city. So far I've located the cart I'm going to buy and have been checking out good places to sell at. The cart accommodates 12 slots for condiments. I'll keep mustard, relish, and ketchup in bottles, and onion, pickles, peppers, and tomatoes in the slots, leaving me with 8 empty spaces. What would you like to have on your hotdog Veeky Forums? I'll preferably be using poppy seed buns and steaming the dogs.

Location is in Arizona for reference. I might do bacon wrapped with beans as a lot of the mexicans here are from Sonora where that style of hot dog is popular.

thank you for asking OP!

i personally like napkins with my messy fucking hotdog.

You're missing pickle spears for proper 'go dogs.

True, nice thick napkins really help. Alcohol wipes sound like a good idea

I was going for pickle spears from the begging. People who do pickle slices are degenerate

I forgot to mention roasted jalapenos. I personally love but i'll see how they play out.

in all seriousness, i like withered spinach and mashed garlic in my dog. should try it sometime OP.

wilted* my b

will do. I've been skipping on lettuce and using spinach on subs and sandwiches for a few years now. Grilled and pickled onions are popular here

Hello fellow foodie connoisseur! Avid hot dog lover and Redditor here!

I've studied hot dogs thoroughly throughout my years on this humble little planet and I can tell you for a fact you are going to need a signature dog to set you apart from our mexican frienemies! (lol)

Might I suggest something daring. A hot dog bun containing a dog- BUT here's the kicker- a slice of cheese in the bun. WOAH bet you didn't expect that XD

Now that your mind is salivating, let me drop another bomb on you. A superdog. A hotdog with everything on it. Think about the possibilities! Everything people love all on one bun. Can't believe no one's thought of it before. I should charge you for that (lol) but first one's free ;)

Might I also suggest something eccentric. Sit down for this one friend, America's favorite, and the highest quality hot sauce on the planet, Frank's red hot? WOAH there, calm down. I know it's ingenious but let me tell you it just might be crazy enough to work.

appreciate both the sarcasm and advice. Point of this post might be silly but most hot dog stands i've been to have been pretty conservative I guess. :*

>pic
>kosher

mild kek i'm not sure what sets a food apart as kosher as a matter of fact

OP is an faggit

fuku

maybe im a retard but ive always wanted a hotdog with chocolate sauce and mini marshmellows. a dessert dog

also hot sauce. i like sriracha but whatever mexicans like, use that since theyre in your area.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

damn you could have marketed that dessert dog somehow. Not a bad idea man you should think over it

For me, it is the McChicken

Wow chicken tender hot dog Man this would be okay.

the feeling is mutual: you and your artifical blond dumb bimbo can go fuck yourself literally and or figuritvely the only straight a you probally ever got was when anal from your "gf"? you have no respect for yourself or your "bitch" hopes fucken sees this and leaves your stupid ass...

>paste this into google
>0 results
My word, you actually wrote that out

am i being b8d

Plz tell me ur baiting

is this a new maymee?

damn i love hotdogs this sounds like a great idea to be honest family

there is a "hot dog guy" around my campus here and he has the same condiments and toppings you mentioned but he also includes cheese (sometimes if we are lucky it's cheese curds, sometimes he also does a cheese sauce), bacon bits, chives, and sour cream. it sounds strange but he gave me a hot dog with bacon bits, chives, sour cream, and cheese sauce and it was hella delicious. if you are considering this then you also have to think about being able to keep the toppings cool if they need to be cool or hot if they need to be hot.

either way, good idea and good luck!

samefag

Nice I haven't thought about where to keep hot condiments. They 12 slots on the cart can sit on ice or steam but not both. I'm sure I can find a small steam hot holder online or something

this sounds amazing

Also is selling on campus a problem at all? My brother sold snacks at his high school for a couple months until the office asked him and a couple others to stop. He made a good 500 net profit on casually selling sodas and sweets.

the hot dog guy is stationed like right outside the campus so i think he's fine because he is technically not on campus property.

then again our campus is pretty fucking shitty in that it's basically in the middle of downtown and not isolated at all like a campus in the traditional sense (or least how i pictured a campus in the traditional sense)

Sauerkraut and grilled onions. I don't think anyone else mentioned that but it's absolutely necessary.

Also, some people go nuts for dogs made with strange meats, like elk, rattlesnake etc. you might get sales just from people wanting to try the experience.

Here's what you could do OP:

Have your base hot dog that has up to 3 toppings free. Toppings would be limited to 5 or 10. The ketchup/mustard/relish/onion dispenser would be on the side of your cart for easy access. Then you've got your "mexidog", and some other rotating "special of the day" dog. Sell Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper (and bottled water). Simplicity is king.

John here.

You best be baiting son. I'm a known dude around here. Watch you're self, homo.

Thanks for the 3 toppings free rule. As far as beverages go I'm going for Iced tea, Pepsi, Water, and perhaps sweet tea and another soda. The first three are huge here, I work at a restaurant and that is what people ask for 90% of the time.
Hunting is popular here so i'm sure elk would be easy to get a hold of. I'm really digging a chicken tender hot dog or something along those lines.

>chicken tender hot dog
A chicken sandwich?

yeah but in a bun to keep it relevant

Is that a hard boiled egg?

Pickle, onion, lettuce, and thousand island dressing.

Also it you want to go all out do some bell peppers, onion, and mushroom with a good melted cheese and call it a philly cheese dog.

This is a good idea.

There's a hot dog stand in my town that offers chips as a topping

Fucker also charges like 5 bucks a hot dog but he makes dosh cause he posts up downtown next to three of the most popular bars in that area.

> Sauerkraut
> Horseradish
Delicious

You should buy a food truck. You'd make a killing.

red onions and spicy brown mustard are objectively the best and only things you should put on a hot dog

Cream cheese.

Crushed up doritos, peanut butter, chives, cream cheese, bacon bits, garlic mayo, old dreams in a jar

Set up near town hall or any government building those fuckers flock to that shit also besure to get a permit