What OS do you guise use to store your wallets?

Not talking about actual wallets here, but the weakest link tends to be the OS so what do you all use?
Hopefully everyone here is on some flavor of Linux, or Macshit at the very least.
What distro are people using?
I heard Debian and Fedora are the most secure, what do you think? Share your thoughts pls.

Attached: 1468142308903.jpg (1746x987, 127K)

w7 ultimate edition

Attached: 1520936355317.jpg (299x532, 39K)

are you memeing or real

Linicks.

Outdated Mac OS. Could be worse.

Ubuntu because of muh repositories.

>he thinks windows is bad
retarded cuck need to go back

I use a live CD I burned 5 years ago, persisting the keys on an sd card both with a foreign 8 year old laptop.

Always learn lest thee be MICK’D

Attached: 265CC171-97FB-46A1-B679-86169CF4557A.jpg (489x700, 63K)

Keep it on exchange

Attached: 34464564.jpg (2560x1600, 328K)

windows is terrible user. I still use it but it is absolute non-securable garbage. I wish I could get the wallet software I need/want on linux.

Windows 1946 Pro

Attached: eniac.jpg (600x459, 79K)

I use hardware wallets with a Mac. Might get a dedicated Chromebook solely for crypto later on when I get closer to making it.

Why a chrome book? How much is making it for you?

pdf on a usb stick that I periodically plug into school computers

if youre gonna use windows at least dont use a version thats vulnerable to ransomware you stupid fucking retard
i hope you dont connect that shit to the internet

>Debian and Fedora are the most secure
it depends on what ur doing. for end users, they're updated regularly, so they're no fuss no muss and work well . but red hat variants are preferred for backend for stability but are more of a pita.
For something like crypto, there is nothing wrong at all with debian, mew, metamask. Don't let Linux fags here tell you otherwise that u have to use some obscure distro to be safe or a live cd or tails,etc. As long as you aren't literally retarded, ur private key is safe. just use the same machine for everything and don't get lazy and enter private key into mew on a windows pc.

Kali Linux.

install Gentoo.
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Xubuntu, solus, macos.

Arch

I don't use wallets. Just Binance.
I'm on ArchLinux though.

win 10 on a laptop with no wireless card, that never gets plugged in.

Linux Mint. Good for newbies to start using Linux.

Or so they say, but I haven't learned that much because you don't need to use much console except some easy commands, need to change OS soon. Comfy feeling when your wallets are on Linux, however.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_hong_meiling_touhou_drawn_by_kazetto__4add074ac9df1c9a03ee42264cb50957.jpg (1600x1200, 1.51M)

Debian + Kali

Just use Tails.

Has anyone stored keys online that is PGP encrypted just as a backup?

Wouldn't this be a failsafe method if for some reason you lose all your physical backups?

Arch linux

But I use a ledger nano s anyway

They're extremely cheap and would be very difficult to target with malware.

I keep my wallet files stored encrypted in a network-disabled fedora VM which is backed up on multiple drives

your blockchain wallet is your private key
which is what you would be using
to encrpyte your key
so it's kinda redundant