Any alcoholics here?

Alcoholics?

inn, started sneaking airplane shots into work, i was never this bad.

I was gonna post this pic and make a joke about Al Coholic but then I thought about real alcoholics and it made me sad.

Half of ck are alcoholics, maybe more

Welcome to the club, slamming some Milwaukees best ices right now. Loving the new 6.9% abv

They need to start selling liqour on Sunday

my nigga, my store just got the 6.9% in im having this and following it up with a 40oz of steel reserve

6 month sober alcoholic reporting in. Life is boring.

$5.99/12 pack

Cheaper than busch or natty and more alcohol. Nice

Drinking a 1/2 rack of Bud, gotta work tomorrow.
Feel like a pleb.

How many of you smoke the weed? Legal here now, the weed stores are epic.

yes it is, i went sober for a year and it was a long fucking year.

i started drinking again but i only drink beer and stay away from the hard stuff.

wow. even in ontario we can buy liquor on sunday. where are you?

btw. been binging hard for 5 days. have the house to myself and not working. so drugs and booze take over.

OP here slam 375ml vodka 3 blocks from home and then nurse 4-5 beers the rest of th night. Yeah blasted all evening every evening. Just checking on your stories to maybe feel like I am not the only one

Since I quit xanax I drink daily and smoke a ton of weed. Life is shit but not as much shit as it used to be.

All liqour stores are closed Sunday in the southern US as far as I know

LORD PALMERSTON!

no, that is not true. I have traveled in the states, and gone to liquor stores on sunday. afaik it is up to counties to decide.

Yeah you're probably right I just havent seen any from Texas to the east coast. Only traveled that route 3-4 times and stuck to cities/towns off the highway.

Too add If I didn't spot a liquor store I just got beers.

Are you a fellow Utah /alc/ bro?
It's gettting bad for me.
I end up up smelling like booze when I come to work even though I keep to vodka and juice
Co-workers are complaining and I really can't lose this job.

No I'm in NC. I go to work smelling like booze and we laugh about it. People smoke and shit at work. I cook for a living so kitchens are full of that. If they notice and don't joke and relate you need to get your shit together, otherwise find a new job. Half our staff is drunk/high and we love it

I consider myself a weekend drinker. I always drink beer 3 nights straight and never really drink after the 3 day mark unless there's a 3 day weekend. I never touch hard alcohol anymore and strictly stick to beer. I usually go through 40 beers every weekend. Is that too much? I work out as well an take SSRI's

Also, what do you do?

You that guy with the family?