Does guac belongs in a burger?!

does guac belongs in a burger?!

>belongs
If you like it in there, then it belongs.

Fuck yes!

No

A burger gets cheese, lettuce, one topping, and one condiment

Fuck yeah it does.

>does guac belongs in a burger?!
Sure, if you use the right toppings

>hot dogs
>Sausage
>some shit that looks like bacon
>on the same burger

Too much fucking meat.

>Too much fucking meat.
Not enough meat.

Enjoy eating that constipation sandwich, fampai.

Weird, I must have missed a class in 'Super anal fooding rules'.

Boy is my face red.

Just even it out with some hot sauce.

I don't know about you, but I'm no pussy. In order for spicy food to give me the shits, I'd need to eat some seriously spicy food, and a lot of it, too. And using hot sauce that's hot enough to force a BM would ruin the taste of the hamburger. I'd rather save that shit for chicken wings or something.

I've always wondered why people joke about taco bell giving them horrible shits. It doesn't affect me at all.

Depends on how much fiber your stomach is conditioned to. If you have plenty of fibrous foods regularly, a few tacos shouldn't matter

Peoples receptors and tolerances are different.
The only time I've had an issue with too much hot food is when I made my first white habanero sauce and put it on fucking everything. My ass was ok, but I think my stomach was a few scoville from sinking the ship it was on to spite the captain.

That said, a 4 pack of KFC chicken will give me the shits.

guac is a meme

>chickenshits

Yea, the Guac Bacon from Good Times is one of the best burgers ever. I used to get the Big Daddy Bacon, but those times are long gone.

I prefer straight up avocado slices on a burger but to each their own.

I will say hotdogs/sausages don't belong a burger, not cut like that anyway. Slice them down the middle instead and open them lengthwise. Less messy and easier to eat.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what's beneath the hot dogs though.

Looks like a hot link sliced in half

yeah why not. sausage does not tho.

It does not belong on a real burger. However, that does not mean a burger with guac' cannot taste good. It is just something else at that point.

>Tomato on a burger
Fucking disgusting

Yea, a guac burger

underageb&

Yes, at times. That one just looks like shit though.
Shit.
Shit.

Yup.

Fuck yes it does.

no, we are building a wall here in the usa to keep it out specifically

California grows a shitton of avocados

and mexicans, coincidentally

it depends

on a simple burger yes

but something like in n out's burgers no

guac goes on everything.

guac/avocado belong on just about everything

too many condiments along with the guacamole would be bad though. just some guacamole and maybe some provolone on a burger wuld be good

I do not like Guac on a Hamburger, that more or less turns it into a bastardized Taco.

With that said Guac is a god tier topping with a Turkey Burger, as it gives the meat a much needed helping of fat.

No this isent mexico take your burger and go back to your country white power. (This triggers the janitor)

Why wouldn't it?

Yes it dows. Chopped hot dogs, however, don't.

protip cut sausage/hotdog in half horizonmtally then slice down each half vertically but not completely thru so u can sort of butterfly them and put them in like that cos them shits just gonna fall out unless u doin it knife n fork

>tfw you like every vegetable except for an avacado.

Why God?

Go eat your thick slice of watery flavorless shit on a delicious burger with bacon, cheese, onion, lettuce and dressing like the autist you are

AVOCADO IS A FRUIT NOT A VEGETABLE, user!