Honey

I've only just discovered my love for honey. Give me ways to eat it. So far I've had some on toasted English muffin. Suggestions??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mARkUax2jg0
lemonandolives.com/pasteli-ancient-greek-honey-sesame-bar/
bjcp.org/mead/floral_guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pour it on your dick and selfsuck

Cut some yuzu/lemon/lime/orange into thin slices, put into a pickling jar or similar, cover with honey, put on a lid and let sit for like a week.
Take a couple of spoons of that mixture to a cup and add hot water, and there you go nice citrus tea.

Crumpets with melted butter.

Crumpets were made for honey and butter.

I don't know how often you eat fried chicken but it's a great dipping sauce on its own. That and with biscuits it's great.

Sounds like diabetes but i want to try it

related, if anyone knows any recipes that use honey as an ingredient for its actual flavor, as opposed to just a general sweetener, id like to hear them

i have one recipe for honey lemon fried chicken that i really like

Teriyaki, any other kind of glazed dish like orange chicken.

Mead

Honey cake

I don't know much about cooking but my mother used to often cook us duck breast with honey sauce.

Pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mARkUax2jg0

>honey

Why not eat high fructose corn syrup? It's much cheaper and chemically the same.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming! Going to try a few of these. Except the first post kek

Underrated post.

Tea with honey.

a love for honey*

>chemically the same
Ayy lmao

Pasteli
Just the greatest sweet on earth

Holy crap. I have to make this

Drizzle it on some funky soft cheese

Basic recipe is just honey and toasted sesame seeds but you can add various ingredients like different nuts.

share the recipe please

lemonandolives.com/pasteli-ancient-greek-honey-sesame-bar/

Is this right?

Unequivocally, blatantly wrong. Suggest a remedial middle school chemistry course.

It's sugar. it's the same as HFCS. And it has the same health effects like diabetes, cavities,

Look it up retard. I'm not going to post the chemical breakdowns for both here when it's readily available on the internet. I'm done with you.

The snack of gods

Basically but you can just go by feeling and eyeball it. What I do is toast sesame seeds in a pan and then just add honey and stir it up. The longer you cook it the crispier it gets.

Have you had a pb-honey sandwich? They're life.

u are so dumb. honey is fructose, sucrose, and water.

It's garbage!

Fried eggplant slices, panko breaded. Add honey after done. Delish.

Peanut butter and honey sandwich. Added Banana is optional.
If you've never had it, you're missing out.

Going to try this on Saturday. Pray I don't contract the 'beetus friends!

Not even good b8

Use it with meat.
Don't waste it.

Put it in your coffee as a sweetener instead of sugar.

Coat a hunk of lamb in it, salt, mint, pepper, and garlic. Roast it and be amazed.

use that honey stick and thrust it in your buthole

Mix it in with tea.

Peanut butter and honey sandwich.
So fuckin good.

It ruins both flavours. Honey in tea is preferable.

I like mixing crushed garlic, thyme and honey, brush it on a salmon fillet and bake it in the oven at 425f* for around 15-20 minutes.

Heat it up, add poppyseed, done.

Toast mixed nuts, cut them small, boil honey for 7 minutes, add nuts to honey to form very thick mass, form into small balls with wet hands, let dry overnight. (Alexandrian Sweets, ancient Roman desert served with fruits)

Heat it up, mix with orange juice and lemon juice and some peel of each, pour over cake (not chocolate cake).

Glad you like it OP, eating english muffins with butter and honey is pretty amazing.

Make sure to try a few different varieties of honey as they all taste slightly different.

Honey is made from the nectar of flowers so each type will taste a bit like the nectar of the flower it collects from.

Some good ones offhand:
Clover honey
orange blossom honey
wildflower honey
Tupalo honey

bjcp.org/mead/floral_guide.pdf