Remember when Wendy's was good?

Remember when Wendy's was good?

>Remember when Wendy's was good?

You mean now?

It was never good. It was just less shit than it is currently. Every time I've gotten a burger from Wendy's the bag, the wrapper, and the bottom bun are always completely soaked through with grease. Shit is/was nasty.

Not really, their burgers were always a greasy mess

This, I had Wendy's for the first time in years today, the dave's triple. From what I can tell they've really upped their game. It was really damn good. I can definitely see myself going back.

Fastfood chains have never been good.

Canadian A&W is GOAT.

Wendy's has the best buns now. They're all puffy and not some flat frying pan ass type bun

n..no homo

Easily the best of fast food chain burgers.
On the expensive side though, I much prefer my local burger joints if I'm gunna spend $8

I remember when their fries were good.

The ones they have now are fucking terrible, worse than Burger King.

It depends super heavily on when you get them.
Their fries fresh are bar none the best. Same with their nuggets.
But if it's been sitting for even 30 minutes its mushy gross crap

yeah. i remember the first time i gave a blowjob to a trans 'girl' that looked hot online too, and 'she' moaned like a man and nutted like a horse in my mouth without asking

reality is always different from pictures

wendys is trash. its all about culvers

I agree on the nuggets, but their fries are not good even when fresh.

They're just flavorless.

I remember in the 90s Wendys did have a distinct taste over other fast food places and was superior. They have fell off quality wise in the last few years, and the quality doesn't justify the price they charge.

This.

GET

Define GOAT. What does it mean?

I miss the Bacon Mushroom Melt.

Whatever happened to the goddamn Bacon Mushroom Melt?

When dave thomas died corporate decided that promotions for GM's and up would be based on profitability. This lead to a widespread willful ignorance of quality which as far as I know continues to this day. Shame because when the food is fresh it's quite good.

greatest of all time

It's a type of meat. You've never had a Canadian goat burger?

Wendy's is so much better than McD's and BK it's amazing.

I have gotten food poisoning from them twice though since they don't freeze their meat.

didn't they have some portobello melt thing for a while?

>food poisoning from them twice
well worth the explosion of taste compared to the other 2.

wendys>>>>bk>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcdonalds

>still want a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, some Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold CocaCola right now tho.

goddamn I loved that shit back in 2004-2005. taco bell had the beef 'n' potato burrito around then too I think. that was the golden age of fast food

protip chain places vary by time and location more than you apparently think

Remember Me?

The Wendy's in my area has gone down in quality a lot.
One had burned down a couple years ago, and the other functioning one got rid of the condiment station and booth seating to save money along with gimping fries on both quality and quantity.
The burgers itself are still okay, but I wouldn't pay +$8 for a meal with half-filled cold fries when I can go to the local burger joint to get better and fresh cheese curds for $12.

>Tomato on a burger

>hear Wendy's is good
>go to my local Wendys
>the bathrooms are broken and flooding, a few lights are out, and everything is dirty
>cashier is some nignog that gets my order wrong
>the food is fucking trash
What's it like having a good Wendy's

Did you swallow? Pics?

>Veeky Forums doesn't care about digits

>eating goat burgers

You people never learn.

The Big Bacon Classic...my God!!!

Also, Wendy's used to have bad ass tacos at their Super Salad bar. Any other children of the 90's on here?

That shyt was heavenly

Used to be my favorite fast food restaurant. Now shit I order from there just tastes like fucking plastic.

It means you need to go back.