Food titles that trigger you

>"Premium deluxe"

>organic

>GMO free
I don't mind nonsense like gluten free since it doesn't really matter, but putting people on the anti-GMO bandwagon with shit like this is irredeemable.

>fresh

>real

>kosher

I'm still waiting for a advertising company that sells foodstuff in a white box with black legal text and a clearly readable expiry date and name on every surface.
I would buy the shit out of that.

>gluten free

I Love These Threads!!!!!!

This one gets me everytime. My cousin is super into it and I'm like DO YOU HAVE CELIAC DISEASE?!? NO? THEN YOU DONT NEED IT

>extra virgin

It reminds me of things I want to forget...

C'mon tell us...I am interested in your story

But that's the entire story, I feel like an extra virgin.

>100%

No it's fucking not

>Organic
No thank you

>All Natural

>pumpkin spice

>made with real ______

I mean, in glad they let me know, but I'm more disappointed that there competition uses fake whatever in their product and that you have to advertise that you don't.

>rustic
>artisan

>soul food
>comfort food

Chef inspired
Farm fresh
Homemade
Made up words for frozen junk that's so heavily manufactured that they can't even relate it to real food (e.g. Anytizers, Uncrustables)

>boneless wings

Cinnamon and nutmeg sounds like it would taste good with chickpeas and garlic.

What, do you not enjoy spices?

You're missing the point.

Sure, those flavors would taste OK with chickpeas and garlic. But the real point is that "pumpkin spice" has exploded into some kind of bizarre fad. You see "pumpkin spice" products that make no sense whatsoever. It's greatly overused and thus triggers people. You can even get pumpkin spice foot cream these days.

>Crunchy

this shit

it's fine for celiac people, but everyone who claims to have "gluten sensitivity" is retarded and doesn't even know what gluten even is enough to know where it comes from

What's worse is if you do have celiac disease. They rev up the prices on gluten free things because hipsters and faggots buy it because trendy.

I figured that the increase in demand made more products available and decreased prices

One of my cousins eats gluten free not because she's got celiac's but because she's allergic to wheat
She really misses beer and regular pasta

GMO is the future. just dont leave it in the hands of devils like monsanto

>fairtrade

This assumes competition.

It takes a lot of time for things to move from upmarket to down market

>organic eggs
Doesn't get much more organic than a chicken's vagina, but hey.

>allergic to wheat
>doesnt drink beer
Standard beer is made from barley, wtf.

>Palm oil free

who else do you think has the dosh to manipulate the genes?
u gonna get fucked in the ass by the manipulators
and u is gonna enjoy it

They have to by law...

Koaher food tastes better and i dont understand that shit fucking rabi just comes in and inspects the shit then blesses it and shits

i guess by Veeky Forums standards I'm an old fart

I lel'd

Great story user. Really gripping

Sister has celiac, got in a fight with parents because they wanted house to go gluten free.

I love bread and her gluten free shit doesn't match up. People with celiac shouldn't make others suffer.

Artisan would be fine if the food was actually painstakingly crafted by hand. But more often than not it's mass-produced.

>melty
Like, is that even a word?

Fucking THANK YOU

It's melted. Melty isn't a goddamn word.

healthy choice. Still have flashbacks. selects. Minor ptsd.

extra pulp
crunchy

I am allergic to wheat, and I do not have celiac's, cocksponge. I'm very thankful for all the hipsters that demand gluten free everything. And it really doesn't taste that different, you're just using rice flour instead of wheat flour.

I buy extra-pulp orange juice and crunchy peanut butter.

I prefer having some texture in my foodstuffs.

>artisian
as far as I see it's along the same damn lines as how
>bistro
just means more expensive

artisan*
whoops

>"sea salt"
>"less than 1 gram per serving"
>"Servings per container: 100,000"
>"water added"

People are all for GMO
What they're against is the possibility of a single company monopolizing the food source of their country

We already have a thread for this...

this actually somewhat triggers me, but only when it's complete bullshit.
then again, anything that's a straight up lie is bullshit like some ryebread that they sell in stores which are actually like 70% wheat and 30% rye

Buy your own shit. You're at least 18 years old right?

>new and improved recipe
>est. (any year after 1990)
>olive oil "blend"

oh fuck fuck me I need this thread so bad
>supreme
>deluxe
>tacked on specialized words... like chicken 'crispers'
fuck that makes the skin on my dick shrivel right the fuck up I cringe so goddamn hard

this

except for this one half open bakery i went to where you could see it being baked

>and natural flavors
JUST TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY THEY ARE AND I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT

>Natural Flavors

yeah this annoys me. I understand why they can just say 'spices' and whatnot but 'natural flavors' is just malicious and 90% of the time it means MSG.

>sister has a genetic disorder

"No, it is her who is wrong," says user, the giant faggot.

Buy your own bread, shitheel.

>Wyngz

>New Improved Recipe!

translation: cutting corners to save money

Besides being shady as fuck, the worst they've done is acting within their legal rights.
>People are all for GMO
No they're not, trust me when I say people are fucking retarded; I've formally argued about this in structured debates before. People think it ranges between unhealthy and poisonous because of fear-mongering bullshit and won't listen to any reputable sources.
>What they're against is the possibility of a single company monopolizing the food source of their country
If it works it works. Also government regulation is still a thing.

Forgot to quote Also
>yurocucks
The EU is another example of why people are retarded; they're the ones who mandated labeling and idiots refused to buy GMO products resulting in the companies pulling out and GMO technology itself receiving insufficient funding. People (read: morons) vied for mandatory labeling as it supposedly improves consumer choice (again, there's no reason to even do that because all it does is stick the idea that GMOs are bad into peoples' heads) when in reality it did the opposite.

>I'm very thankful for all the hipsters that demand gluten free everything.
You realize that those hipsters drive up the price on those items right?

>But the real point is that "pumpkin spice" has exploded into some kind of bizarre fad.
>Bizzarre fad

Wierdly enough this fad seems to come around every Halloween and thanksgiving.

It surely couldn't be related to that though, right?

>this helps to lock in the flavour

Also more sugar/gluten for savory foods and sugar for sweet foods.

>artisan
That's OK for some things. It's not OK for water.

triggered

But vastly increases the variety of products. 15 years ago you couldn't find shit.

Proteins are similar enough to cause a reaction.

>Superfood
>GLUTEN FREE!
>ORGANIC!

If you've finished highschool you should've bought a car with the money you've saved from working part-time since you were 12 and moved out bro. Just sayin'. If you're still in school then just buy your own bread.

Buy your own bread faggot.

>Hallal

>delicacy

But it does taste different. It makes everything fucking dry and bland and awful.

Palm oils not on only the worst vegetable fat you can ingest, the plantations are also destroying jungle ecosystems (corrupted politicians in shit countries promote it to produce it for cheap, and western companies bride them to do so, then you buy it, etc.)

Gluten-Free!

That shit fuckin' burns my ass when it is attached to food that obviously contains no wheat. Yogurt is suddenly gluten free? Fuck you.

I came here to post this.

Items that don't contain wheat or gluten,

Things like cantaloupe being labeled as gluten free
There is no chance of it possible containing gluten to begin with, why do you need to advertise it as gluten free?

The average buyer doesn't know what gluten is nor that it is actually healthy for most of the population. This is like complaining about the "Chemicals Free!" label: what is your yogurt made of, bitch, only thoughts and good intentions?

>style
>Greek "style" yogurt
>italian "style" pizza

Usually this means its a horrible imitation of whatever they're trying to reproduce. Shit's awful

>artisan

The word has lost its original meaning for me. Now it feels like someone who's asking for more money on a half-assed job.

>"less than 1 gram per serving"
>"Servings per container: 100,000"

>No added MSG

>Just picked or ripe
>on a apple bag
nice try, but I know that you keep them for a whole year before you sell them.

>Sunflower oil
>CHOLESTEROL FREE!

>no high fructose corn syrup
>gluten free
>dairy free
>no GMOs
>vegan friendly

if you have an actual sensitivity/intolerance then i'm good. but when it's more of a fucking ego trip than about feeling good then people can just fuck off.

>vagina
Dont they have cloacas?

my favorite thing is when it's put on labels for things like aspirin or body lotion or soap

>speech marks within greentext