goat cheese and pineapple ???

>chicken
>jalapenos
>mushrooms
>extra cheese
>pineapples
>well done
$11 bucks at Papa John's. can't beat it

Ham is ok, but normally I get pizza without ham, just extra pineapple.

>When women give you their food to eat.

Feels good man.

that's not pineapple on pizza.

We all know what pineapple on pizza means, just be thankful it wasn't just cheese.

my mouth water

PEDOPHILE SATANIC FUCK

this is for sure the best frozen pizza I've ever had

>1/2 1/2 pizza
>One person orders bbq sauce
>they either bbq sauce the whole pizza, or fail to make the halves match up

My favorite pizza to get is a Pizza Hut build your own and make it a Hawaiian with Spinach and Banana Peppers.

It's even more awesome when they are running their AMAZING DEAL of any pizza for $12.00

The best part is washing it down with an Ice Cold Refreshing Pepsi. Our family loves it so much, we even order extra Pepsi the kiddos!

My fav pizza is plain mozzarella with spinach

No offense but all of you who identify with this need to see a therapist or really start taking your mental health seriously. I really think a lot of you aren't completely joking, some of you aren't joking at all. If left unaddressed, you will end up completely alone and it will get harder and harder for you to have a social life again. It will eventually reach the point where you are completely incapable of having non-awkward and painful social interaction. Being lonely is a primary cause of mental illness and the longer you are alone, the worse you get. It eventually becomes a vicious cycle of rejection, loneliness and increasing mental illness. I don't care if you think not having a social life is a big deal, but most jobs require social skills and extreme social difficulties will make holding down a job very difficult. You're really screwing yourself if you just think this stuff is a joke because other people with the same problem make memes about it that you laugh at.

domino's well done x-large brooklyn style with gparm white sauce, feta cheese, shredded provolone, spinach, red peppers, and banana peppers

with their 50% off code it comes out to under $11 carryout or $14 with delivery

hell of a deal, it's still domino's but it tastes pretty great and doesn't cost much for how much pie you get. I can usually spread one order through lunch and dinner with some left over for breakfast or something which is nice for those lazy days where i'm cravin some 'za but don't want to cook for myself.

don't pretend like this wasn't bad b8

Veeky Forums has got to be the most retarded board on Veeky Forums

I love dining with women, there are always leftovers :-)

Learn2schema you thunderous tard.