Redpill me on Apple cider vinegar

redpill me on Apple cider vinegar

It's vinegar that's made from apple cider. There's not much more to say. It's not very different from malt vinegar, wine vinegar, etc.

Or are you perhaps meaning to ask about the cult of people obsessed with "live mother" vinegar, and not about apple cider vinegar specifically? I find they tend to overlap. Those people ascribe all sorts of bullshit medical miracles to any vinegar that contains the "mother". You'll hear that it cures cancer, reverses aging, eliminates acne, and all sorts of other stuff that ought to be obvious as snake-oil bullshit the moment you heard it.

Reliably suppresses a sore throat.

>redpill me
Kill yourself

this, I pretty much instantly hide any thread where the OP asks people to red pill him on something. this is not the matrix. it's fucking vinegar. sage for no content.

Drink the entire bottle straight, mother and all for a refreshing treat

Had a roommate who would wash himself in that shit in the shower. Dropped and broke the bottle in there one day. The bathroom reeked for days and I had to wear flip flops in there for awhile because I was paranoid about stepping on any broken glass he missed.

Fuck that shit. Also had to tell the same guy to not clean the kitchen counters with it. Vinegarfags are the worst.

>this is not the matrix. it's fucking vinegar.
Have you never heard of changing the meaning of a term?

It tastes like vinegar.

I tend to use it over white and balsamic vinegar's when preparing anything other then salad dressings. It adds a really unique taste and subtle flavour to food, and is really good in poaching liquid for eggs and when making mayo from scratch.

A lot of the stuff relating to apple cider vinegar is bullshit (curing cancer, helping arthritis), but it is undeniably great for your hair and vaginal PH levels.

I instantly go into these threads hoping to learn the truth about apple cider vinegar. The secrets that THE MAN wants to keep hidden.

white vinegar with like tea tree oil, or soap is one thing, but who the fuck cleans with apple cider vinegar?

I disagree. ACV has been touted as a panacea of sorts. where the placebo ends and the tangible benefits begin, along with the cons marketing won't tell you about, is the essence of a good redpill.

personally I haven't yet fallen for the meme, true or not, because I don't have any specific ailments requiring its aid

I don't know about the other stuff but I used to have terrible acne and using an acv toner has really helped even out my skin tone.

Can we pull kombucha into the fold here? It's been similarly touted as a kind of cure-all health elixir, it smells like vinegar, it's disgusting, and it's been actually documented as having killed people. The fact that new agey health blogs and even reputable publications still encourage people to make this sewer beverage at home is pretty irresponsible IMO. Does it provide a single health benefit that can't be easily obtained from another source less likely to sicken you that doesn't taste like vinegar soda with boogers in it?

Seriously this, I would imagine it would be sticky and attract bugs because it isn't pure acetic acid and water which both evaporate. This is coming from someone who uses vinegar to clean basically everything in my house.

I had a spate of Shingles last year, minor case, but still had some nerve pain afterwards. I read about using ACV to help alleviate the inflammation and pain. Might be placebo, might not, but it helped my pain, I have some every so often if my fingers or joints are acting up.
>inb4 oldfag, got fucking shingles at 28

>shingles
>28

Jesus fuck man.

Are you questioning The 'Mother'?

I know, man. My mom had it around 62 and it knocked her out of service for three months. I luckily caught it quick with antivirals, wasn't too bad overall. They say it's even worse the second time around.

It cures warts though

>getting butthurt over the mention of the word "redpill"

I like to mix it with apple juice and Worcestershire sauce in a spray bottle for pork or chicken on the grill/smoker.

It's really good for supressing appetite, if you eat too much at once taking a shot of acv before you eat can help you with portion control.

personally I prefer cane vinegar