BITCOIN BLEEDING HELL OR MOONING HEAVEN THREAD

What's going to happed to bitcoin BIZ. The way I see it we have two options and two options only we either drop like a stone and test $5000 or we take our slow accent up moon mountain and finally break the negative trend line of death. I want educated opinions written by retards with no experience. I want retarded opinions written by people with multiple degrees in financial industry.

Attached: Capture.png (1439x436, 243K)

It’s going to go up and then dump

This way it will fuck both bulls and bears equally

That would be glorious

You've just described the last month

At this point ANY fucking TA is completely retarded, since there is no possible way to predict the manipulation that takes place as an average user without insider information. single individuals can manipulate the price in a 10% range within 5 minutes. not accepting the fact that they will use this to manipulate as they see fit is delusional.

As average joe you have 3 possibilities: hold, tether up and buy dips or try to ride the waves. either way, nobody knows what will happen, it is purely gambling and anybody saying something else is a retard. open shorts/longs may be somewhat of an indicator. if too many shorts they pump and liquidate, and vice versa.

not caring at all would be the best sentiment. also one can assume the action will take place between 8 to 12k continuously until the market changes.

Attached: 1518368301430.jpg (775x625, 299K)

Up or down

It's doing this everyday with a lot of coins. Pumps for 10 minutes then someone sells off. Lost a good chunk of money other day trading when someone dropped their bags.

This already happened.

Feel like it’ll drop to $8k plus and then moon hard over $13k

tfw I've never even bothered to look into tether, is it useful? I'm a swing trader kinda, well now I'm holding 100% jnt but usually I just toss my stuff into eth overnight

The next minutes will be absolutely critical for BTC, I'm not larping.
Screenshot this.

>swing trader
>no tether

Is this even possible in this market? wtf ahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

just surfing the wave bro

its useful as fuck but has some major fucking problems when it comes to auditing, thankfull someone else is making a new version of that shitcoin that will be routinely audited.

Yeah it seems as if the market would just crab walk sideways my worries are when the 200 moving average and the negative trend line meet i mean at that point its either to 5000$ or hopefully the moon.

no it is not. when it is, it is because certain whales want the price in a certain direction for their benefit. not because of muh meme lines/astrology.

>At this point ANY fucking TA is completely retarded
wrong, you're just bad at identifying discrete patterns in the chart (sheep like you trade primary patterns instead of the hidden secondaries and then blame TA for your mistakes)

>single individuals can manipulate the price in a 10% range within 5 minutes
also predictable if you know what to look for (looking at open shorts/longs is a good start but not enough), and you're really only vulnerable to this form of manipulation if you're trading margin (swing traders not affected) or getting cut up trading the 3m chart

Attached: 1512258980576.png (1280x720, 1004K)

>telling people who believe in santa he is not real
they wont believe you

They could be just faking us out. The whales know that if they wait long enough. Eventually people will believe the whales backed off. And Euphoria returns.

Lets get alt season 2 tbqh

We're heading back to 6k. Prepare your angus.

Attached: eyyyyy.jpg (496x604, 37K)

Are you familiar with the five stages of grief?
This sideways movement is denial. When we hit acceptance, BTC will be pennies.

Youre right but the dying ones in denial are the nocoiner

My profession is psychology, no I've never heard of those.

Its over. Zero volume. Zero new money. Zero new investors.

I'm fairly certain almost everyone who's tried to trade has been rekt to some extent. So now everyone is scared to buy in.

Attached: 0bb7102a157b31bd214b6d54e2ed0a7c--birthday-parties-happy-birthday.jpg (736x737, 35K)

>Every potential breakout gets sold off before it can get running (you can see this from the long wicks).
>It takes a whole day to grind to 9800, and just a few minutes to come back to 9000
>Sentiment in general is that BTC is overvalued, all our run ups are based on a "greater fools theory" (people are buying merely to unload their bags on someone $200 up the chart).
>People are afraid to buy in when there's an expectation of testing the low 8's, or even 6 or 4 thousand. No one wants to overpay for an overvalued asset.
>We tested 11.6k twice, and were rejected, twice. The second rejection was much harder than the other.
>The choppy sideways action of the past two days is very bearish. You saw the same thing on our last journey to 6k, only now it's more prolonged, and even more volatile. No one can trade in this market, unless you're a market maker.

Prediction based on all of the above: BTC will revisit 6k, and and could go as low as 4.2. We won't bounce as hard as last time. The market will bleed away. Bitcoin searches are going down in google trends and have been since December. We may trade side wise a while longer, seems the market makers are content buying a 8.9 and killing every rally that comes up. It's easier and more predictable for them to do it that way.

The volatility and swings within this range are the most concerning about this pattern. It'll break out big, or break down big. I think the second is more likely, as that is the trend since 19k.

price has to come down to make it interesting again. it's the nature of the beast. no one is going to think they are getting a good deal at this price

TFW i just realised that's what creates a cup and handle in a speculator's market

Attached: neck break.jpg (650x960, 146K)

>We tested 11.6k twice, and were rejected, twice. The second rejection was much harder than the other.
That's natural in a 3x3x5 3 wave flat correction, where the bulls prevent the price from falling where it should have ended up after the first drop from 11.7k, 8.2k. We ended up at 9.5k, but failed to break 11.7k after three more waves up since everyone was planning to dump at the same area again. Afterward, we had 5 intense waves down since everybody was now dumping, ending up near the original target of 8.2k.
If this is a 3 wave correction in a larger downtrend, we still have one more wave up (with the first 11.7k top being the end of the 1st wave and the bottom at 8.3k being the end of the 2nd wave)
Of course, we could crash to 6k right away, so most traders are waiting for a higher low to be set after a breakout of this zone.

This region is impossible to trade, so most people are staying out.

more pls

that's pretty hot. i want a fine asian babe to dominate me and the rest of my bloodline