"scamfork" updates

trade satoshi volume up u shit ton within 4 days.

now at B122.11 volume. ($1.12m)
up from like $100k

notice the planned fud attacks.

watch btcp in early april and cry FAGFUCKS

Attached: swag.png (199x200, 3K)

just wait a bit senpai

still in denial phase i see

$46.17 USD (-32.67%)

please just go to $200 again , i swear for my mother i would sell everything and leave crypto just go up to $200 again

wow amazing! amazing coin! best privacy $500 eoy

accept your loses. I bought at $240 and accept my brainlet status

BTFO faggot. Maybe next time you'll know not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
But seeing how dumb some people here are, you'll probably do it more.

Attached: RUSSIAN girl.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Thanks just bought 100k

I've said it before and I'll say it again
that girl legit looks like a young roger waters

aktualky im still in profit, bought at ZCL at $40 but i want to see the profits i had when it was $200

470 zcl and btcp sittin on bittrex, still have to redo my 2fa...a-am i gonna make it?

>notice the planned fud attacks
Non fucking stop

Its a 20.3 million circulating coin as confirmed by the team. That means at $50 is its already a 1 billion cap, you think it deserves to go 2x from there? Lol with pitiful miner rewards and centralized mining on supernova that has 50.3% of the hash rate?

Oh and most people dont want to sign up to shit exchanges to dump, nor can people holding btcp in segwit wallets even move it. This shit coin will dump then Rhett will move to another project that will again fail because everything he touches turns to shit. At least this time he walked away rich insider trading before announcing the fork.

There's only one reason you'd put this much effort into shitting on this coin

>Bcash
>17 million coins
>$1000
>still going down
>worst bitcoin fork
>no new tech
>no special features
>literally just config changes
>people STILL holding it
>MUH FLIPPENING
Bcash was dead before BTCP was even on the map.

Because I think the team is a bunch of money stealing assholes that are bad for crypto and will lead to more forks of shit projects scamming money from people.

Why is this coin so revolutionary? And if its potential is so great given the 3-4 months of endless talk around it, why did not major exchange support and list it? Should be free money for Binance, Okex, Huobi, etc. But its a shitcoin or they would have done it.

nice creamy white thighs like strong siberian trees. too bad about the face

>Because I think the team is a bunch of money stealing assholes that are bad for crypto and will lead to more forks of shit projects scamming money from people.Why is this coin so revolutionary?
>literally describes bcash

Attached: IMG_0583.jpg (240x317, 31K)

easily a great coin, these attacks are ruthless and so organized

it will retard. just have patience.