What will happen tomorrow?

What will happen tomorrow?

Attached: 1518900429346.gif (380x320, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0
kryptocal.com/event/3197/chainlink-(link)-sxsw-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=NDh2IW-pcrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump.

at least $1
followed by $5 EOW as the news spreads

What time is the conference? Need to know when to dump.

Idk but anyone who is attending please print out and distribute a stack of instructions on how exactly to purchase link. Many of those in attendance will not be crypto heads

last conference was a good pump before btc shit itself again. will this dump or pump>? i feel like dump desu

the v olume is low right now, and we are bullish, if ithere was a huge pump like last conference i would have said the same, but since the volume is low I don't think we will see a dump

Big fat green dildo in all the bears assholes..it's gonna pump to at least $1.00 and next week we will be sitting at $2.00 as the absolute floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0

3est

Nothing at all, it will rise a few percents, then dump a few percents. Link is not going anywhere, and these should be limited to a few a day.

kryptocal.com/event/3197/chainlink-(link)-sxsw-conference
This shit says 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Put in your referral for binance and coinbase too to make a killing.

It won't reach $2 by EOY.

our delusions will end

Attached: man-dying-of-aids.jpg (659x431, 62K)

the singularity

prepare your body

look at you using the internet like a big boy. gold star and upvote for you! just make sure you start watching sergey speak at 8am

nothing that isnt already priced in

M-M-M-MONSTER DUMP. Check em

0-3: nothing happens
4-6: minor pump
7-9: minor dump
even dubs: major pump
odd dubs: major dump

£1000 eoy linky stay stinky

roland

gimme them odd dubs

3:30-4:30pm central

A huge dump, LINK is highly overbought.

rolling for dump

dump to 40 cents

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 = crash to $0.25

These cunts are actually serious about this worthless piece of shit!? Unfuckinbelievable!

rekt

i hope this is true

i need 2k more link for 10K stack

Think about it. There is no reason for Sir Gay to announce anything tomorrow. He is sharing the stage with 3 other people, 2 of them are not the docusign guy. It's NOT an appropriate venue to shill new business partnerships. It would be like doing a group presentation for school, and starting off by whipping your other team members into submission with your cock and then reciting fucking Hamlet while twerking your big boy booty. There's a time and a place for that, a shared stage is not it. What will happen:

>Will keep pumping until the talk tomorrow, because people remember it took off after last month's talk and they don't want to miss the opportunity again
>Talk happens, nothing announced, it dumps hard for 6-12 hours, probably back to 5500 sats
>But then it recovers and starts steadily climbing again, because LINK is starting to be whispered about outside of biz and doesn't need hype events to appreciate in value anymore

And it will probably end up 80 cents EOW and hold there for a long while. Lack of future news balanced out by smart money accumulating. 80 cents will be a new floor. We won't see >$2 until mainnet though, whenever that happens.

Attached: 1517086940668.png (800x1200, 1.44M)

don't worry user, once it reach to 0.80c, I will sell my 1.5k stinky linkies.

kek is with us boys

(kek is not on your side)

Attached: 1515653642867.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Checked

$30 EOM son

rolled

You'll see a lot more of this.

Attached: Vl713_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 700K)

priced in.

Consider that LINK has less than half the market cap of DOGE, and DOGE has absolutely zero use case at all. The recent bump from 0.45ish range to 0.57 is the start of the next moon mission. The singularity isn't just here yet, but the rocket is on the pad and Elon Musk himself is driving the fuel truck up to it.

Link is too powerful to be contained by a mere pump, it is now interstellar. We are all going to make it, my fellow marines.

Attached: 1520648733066.jpg (635x847, 94K)

Not sure about tomorrow .. but this goes over $1.00 by month end.

kind of like when link was 1.30, it was the next moon mission. this could still dump post conference, but if you're a true believer, none of this really matters.

Attached: 333243441144011.jpg (573x602, 144K)

does anyone have the chainlink american psycho meme in gif or any other format than webm? I want to have it on deck to rub in my friends face just in case something happens tomorrow but that shit doesn't work on iphone

Price singularity

Heard the news about the mail bombs in Austin and mass shooting at sxsw was the first thing my gut instinct told me. I'm afraid Veeky Forums, hold me.

Attached: 1514693465455.jpg (466x687, 132K)

Judgement day, make sure to wear sunglasses and 2 million sunblock.

So what you're saying is that it's already priced in and the only way to go is down?

Bolwing

youtube.com/watch?v=NDh2IW-pcrQ

> /thread

Attached: iwanttobelieve.png (736x1074, 1.62M)

Probably this:
>

I'm gonna dump as soon as he opens his mouth. I watched the last one live and watched everyone dump until he mentioned the mainnet at the end, then the price pumped (and then dumped). Pretty sure he's not gonna announce anything tomorrow so I'll buy back in once the dump is over. Probably gonna get BTFO but that's the fun of gambling away your life savings on fucking internet money based on post numbers of your only human contact besides your family.

no, he didn't say that at all, retard

Any clue how to stream this?

pottery

Major dump incoming

rolli polli

*flushes loudly over your speech*

sorry for the sage

also I was expecting nothing to happen

I got bad news for you kid.

nothing until everything starts anew

hes got a swift shirt on