1k eoy

1k eoy

Attached: 1518975156021.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network/#markets
arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saeed-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency
sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about to pounce on 25K, just need a little more time

100$ at least

You still don't know about Jibrel's Korean plans, do you?

Do tell

everyone and their mother knows about jkrw

Do tell

question: would a major bear market unironically help jibrel? it doesn't really depend on normie adoption like so much other shit in the crypto space. if institutions start tokenizing large amounts and JNT is mooning while everything else crashes in burns, will tons of people start FOMOing into JNT?

Its possible. A bear market is the best time for institutional investors to make their move.

Oops wrong image

Attached: 1520810555952.jpg (2040x1888, 965K)

How many of these should I be looking at minimum? So far I've only got my toes wet with 1k.

At least 5k.

What's their plans?

>tfw FOMOed into the pump

At least it was only like 5% of my portfolio but still.

Jibrel is almost as big a scam as skycoin

What is this jewbrel corn

no

Attached: E7CDAC4E-5659-4DA8-A00B-41C3541FC797.png (320x256, 45K)

No clue

im convinced there's one brainlet user who just posts inane fud like this in every single thread

FOMOing will not help, since the DAO would have to sell JNTs, so the JNTs do not exceed the assets too much.

muh koreans love crypto

muh koreans will invest shitton into tokenization

doesn't that jack up the price of JNT? less supply?

no, it will increase the supply so the price of jnt falls

Attached: 1459123022008.png (502x337, 264K)

oh wait you mean DAO sells so more JNT's out in the world

They should change the name to something less suicide bombery

yep i'm a brainlet

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Honestly without knowing anything about the coin I just assume it's some sort of Qatari/Saudi prince scam. I'm not joking or "FUDding" either so keep your braindead responses out you fucking morons.

wrong. Look at other cryptos. There prices are 99% speculation. Most coins in the top 50 don't even have a wokring product. The value of tokenized assets is just the icing on the cake for this project. If normans catch wind of this, and understand what the project entails (unlikely since no one really understands it), the speculative value will make up most of the price.

thank god. if it had a better name it would probably be worth more. this was getting shilled for a solid 2-3 weeks on here before i decided to investigate. i held off because of the jihadi name

Fuck off with this shit

Shit man, better call the government of the UAE to let them know they are getting scammed

I was off-put by the name but I liked the font and the icon so I bought 1k to start.

So there is this conference today and tomorrow being hosted by the Central Bank of Jordan.

Attached: Conference.jpg (959x1280, 205K)

Where can you buy Jibrel? It's not on binance.

gate.io, kucoin, bibox, some other shitty ones

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network/#markets

I haven't had any problems with gate or kucoin

Wow, an actual useful response, thank you user.

good normie detergent.

alto I would hurry up with kucoin since there is the fud spreading that they might being investigated by hk. Just do not leave your tokens too long on the exchange.

Bibox is good. And the app is pretty if that means anything to you.

I've been buying in small quantities at hitbtc.

ALL IN

Good. Retards like you dont deserve this money

People serioisly judging coins by their names is the most hilariously retarded shit

In a market where coins like Trx, VEN, and cardano are at the top of the heap, investing on fundmaentals is fucking retarded.

Hey I dodged a bullet because I thought devery was a stupid name

In a MaRkeT wHeRe coiNs liKe TRx, VEN, aNd cArDaNo aRe aT thE toP oF The HeAp, inVesTing on FunDmaeNtAlS Is FuckInG rEtaRded.

Attached: 0DE6E20C-7098-4ACD-BC37-9736D0999F5E.jpg (650x381, 53K)

fuck I thought this meme was dead

STOP COPYING LINK MEMES YOU FUCKING PAJEET JNT FAGGOTS

Peace be upon you

2018 will be the last year utter shits like these get to survive, trust me on this one I play a broker on TV

I dug it the fuck up and hatefucked some life into the core of it because that comment was so retarded

Unfortunately it will not be streamed, neither will the conference in Dubai later this week

Also check this out faggots

arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saeed-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency

"If successful, it is hoped that jCash will provide smart contract technology to facilitate everyday transactions such as mortgage payments and property ownership transfers."

JNT will be the most easy way to cash out in the future, just buy property tax-free in Dubai and chill for a year or two. With their blockchain city of the world 2020 vision expect property to go up in price the coming decade afterwards when the city turns into something we currently only seen in movies. As long as there wont be any wars this plan is bulletproof, regarding the price im grateful as long as it doesnt take off. Anyone not trying to buy as much as possible right now got to be out of their minds, but what ever. Invest as you wish.

Attached: 28721481_10211668456650498_1869596800_n.png (540x960, 359K)

I really like Dubai's vision to be honest, I could see myself living there if they live up to it. Might go there this summer to check it out.

>sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76
>. The SEED Group will provide liquidity during the pilot period, but it is expected that the central bank will provide liquidity directly after six months
>Hisham Al Gurg, president of Sheikh Saad Al Maktoum Private Office, said, "I think jCash will have a high likelihood of success and will be widely used in the Middle East and the MENA region." As a strategic partner, Jibrell Network has gained a foothold in the UAE and MENA regions. I will actively support it. "

It's google translated though so take it with a grain.

The only thing to beware about is that if you get in trouble with the police you will get fucked, hard. There is a lot of party stories from americans/euro that got into deep shit when being drunk just by walking into the wrong person by mistake/etc shit like that.

Other than that, the place seems great. Even better would be if you could make some friends down there before your potential move in 2020/2021, with the right connections down there you might even save 20%30% of a property price (shit can be corrupt as fuck but what do you expect). Heard some stories, friends goes a long way in that city.

yeah.. no... don't let your passport leave your hands for one fucking second

Is it really that bad? I thought the UAE was the "civilized" part of the middle east

tries to make this absolute shitcoin that nobody eve has heard of the next link. why dont you just kill kys yourkys and fucking kill yourslef you fucking absolutely and complete retard piece of waste of human and time and fuck you also!

You mean deterrent?

Yeah because Link has so much attention outside of Veeky Forums, you're just a third world pajeet shitposter that will never make it.

Attached: 1389572672424.jpg (419x304, 24K)

LINK is definitely more of a shitcoin that Jibrel. Come back when Sergey gets $250M of real money invested in his project

Dont go in the summer dummy, go in winter when its only 30 degrees

Yeah, civilized for locals. They dont have any problems with migrants as in Europe, because they will be shooted or locked up in prison without any regret.

>The SEED Group will provide liquidity during the pilot period, but it is expected that the central bank will provide liquidity directly after six months
>Hisham Al Gurg, president of Sheikh Saad Al Maktoum Private Office, said, "I think jCash will have a high likelihood of success and will be widely used in the Middle East and the MENA region." As a strategic partner, Jibrell Network has gained a foothold in the UAE and MENA regions. I will actively support it. "

This is mind-blowingly good news

So, only six months of wagecocking left.

>the central bank will provide liquidity directly after six months
Wait what? UAE central bank? Or did they mean Jibrel DAO?

Central bank means central bank, DUH

When the fuck is bitcoin going to drop again, I want more jibbies

I am not a fan of Arabs but Jibrel doesn't sound bad to me.
And when you know the meaning (Gabriel, Archangel), it's even better.

This will go to $1 because of the tokenization and then just stop. You'll still be in profit if you buy now, but it won't even go to $5 ever.

How do you get that?

If SEED really invests 250M in Jibrel, the market cap will hit 300M.
300M/150M tokens = $2

Assuming they only hold a quarter of the supply it would actually go to 1B. Though they may hold less than a quarter.

dont they hold 200mil tokens apart from the circulating supply

Considering how many people just wont sell they may not be able to buy even a quarter.

Wait what.
How would it go to 1B? Did I miss something or I am too brainlet?

JNT is proof of solvency. They need to hold enough JNT to cover the amount tokenized in whatever their custodian account or service is.

They however won't hold the entire supply of JNT as that is just how the market works. Which means whatever portion of the JNT supply they hold needs to be worth 250M. So if they hold a quarter of the supply and that is worth 250M the cap is 1B.

They don't hold all the supply, but their share still has to be worth 250mil. +Speculation value will drive the price even more

>iExec.RLC eeew what a weird name
>Jibrel Network eeeew sounds arabic
Stay poor brainlet

Someone who actually has read about JNT a little, welcome friend.

They said they are PLANNING TO tokenize $250M. And I say that they won't go further than to the $1 mark.

>the news is that uae central bank will take over financing
>you are trying this shit-tier fud
begone, imbecile

So, let's say JNT price plummets to about nothing. They will need to get more and more JNT. Price plummets further. At some point they will have no sellers left, but they need to buy more. In the end the price could be 0.1c and there's not enough JNT in the world to cover what they tokenized. There is absolutely no guarantee this shitty concept works.

feels good.

this must be a larp

wow really made me think
thanks just sold 100k

How exactly does the price plummet to nothing without anyone selling anything and when if anyone did sell anything the DAO or it's equivalent would be the one buying it?

someone please explain to a brainlet like me how the price will grow if the DAO prevents pumps or dumps by stabilizing the price

It prevents big dumps but not pumps. The price will grow from tokenization and speculation.

The DAO has to have enough funds to buy any dump to the point that it's always solvent. It will dump it's excess as the price rises but it doesn't have an infinite amount to dump and there is a buffer amount as well.

Please be a larp, someone this retarded can't possibly know how to use a computer

This is concerning me too.

>SEED group & Jibrel Network want to tokenize 250M

but is this shit just a vision or already signed

It's already a done deal you stupid retard, how many times must we go through this? How about you DYOR instead of just blindly trusting random people on an anonymous imageboard

It's being done as we type.

How should i DYOR when they fucking banned me from TG

Online articles, YouTube, reddit? I bet you were banned for a reason.

I wonder, why. Maybe because you are imbecile faggot that can only fud in chat and to stupid to you any other sources of information except telegram, you stupid buttface nigger?

Kicked out by an admin, because He wanted to try a new feature and wasn't able to invite me back in, due to TG error.

90% of the relevant info nowadays is talal giving away some crumbs in the TG, nothing else...No clue where you have found any information in reddit or YouTube that the tokenization already started and will end up with holding JNT worth of 250M. But whatever