LOOK WHO'S BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=eNkceABc3_4

Attached: Untitled.png (1158x1020, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=1A6ZtOQou74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LE INTERNET MONEY NIGGER APE MAN XDD

his court date is tomorrow lel

HE AINT EVEN DO NUFFINS

Attached: 1520742536703.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>comments and likes disabled

I can't stand this dude. He's the most uninformed, slow-talking, ADD idiot with poor vocab. What has he done to earn his following??? Has he made any good calls??

niggers

Yeah, BITCONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

>bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

Attached: carlos.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Buy bitconnect up to 500$ stop loss none

Wasn't this asshole shilling Verge too??? Who follow this moron's advice??? I'd hate to say it, but black people I guess.

Someone post the picture with him his wife and kid but with the meme version below it

Better yet, someone put a Lyft or Uber sticker in the frame. That's what he's doing, right?

ANYONE WHO GOT INTO CRYTPO WAS A RETARD IN THE FIRST PLACE. DESU SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

just call him a nigger it's way easier

So what did he do?
Not pay taxes? I think i have seen this guy before but, whats the story??

He did nuffins

The FBI showed up at his house for no reason and they just had a friendly chat which is pretty normal.

Why?

>Why?

I don't know you ever seen an FBI agent other then in a movie or the news? Normally, from what I understand they seem to show up after something goes pretty terrible then someone gets put in a cage for a very long time. But I am sure he is fine

Like he will even show up

This is actually interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=1A6ZtOQou74

What part? I can't stand to listen to this fucking guy.

this guy takes "nigger lips" to a whole new level

you people dont actually listen to people this fucking stupid do you? i am not kidding in the least bit that I would rather fucking end my life than listen to more than 5 seconds of some stupid fucking nigger talk about something he is SO far from knowledgeable of. i have so many dumb fucking nigger/indian friends that pretend to be goddamn all knowing masters-of-all. I honestly cant even listen to them fucking speak anymore. it is so goddamn cringeworthy i cant even be around them anymore.

>Ethereum is not a good investment

Calm down, we just want to see him get killed by someone he fucked over or go to jail. It is crypto reality TV

I gotta say Craig Grant kinda iffy after saying he was taking credit for Beeconnect making it on John Oliver. lol

>Craig Grant

I told him not to worry about going to jail, He will be able to get a job working in the fields like the good old days. I am sure that lifted his spirits.

Attached: vice-angola-prison-labor.jpg (700x393, 48K)

HE ONLY HAS 0.23 BTC
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1516226901668.gif (270x252, 967K)

Who cares what he has. He needs to get Hepatitis or HIV from jail rape.

>implying all niggers don't already have HIV

FREE MA NIGGA TREVON

True fucking animals fuck anything

theres no such thing as bad publicity.

That only makes sense if you are not using your platform to promote illegal activities especially when they can lock you away for up to like 100 years or something