Eating Pace

How long does it usually take for you to finish a meal, Veeky Forums?

30 - 90 minutes for me. If I can't savor something, it's shit.

as fast as i can, usually within 10-20 minutes if i watch tv with it or under 10 if i just want to finish quick.

>savoring food
Kill yourself, food is to fuel your body not a hobby.

>30-90 minutes

You must be one annoying motherfucker

>90 minutes

i would be personally insulted if some faggot took over an hour to eat my food.

10 minutes if I'm alone
Could be up to an hour if I'm having a fun conversation

I'm always instinctively scared of hot food cooling down before I finish it so I probably eat faster than I'd like to. Probably should just use the microwave or something.

t. bait

depends on what kind of meal it is and if im with anyone. could take me 20 minutes for a big meal out with friends but if i'm eating something homemade alone itll take me 5

60 minutes
Chemo makes my throat hurt and makes me much less hungry

I wanna be above 110 lbs again

You've probably heard this before, but why not drink your cals? A PB banana milk smoothie could easily be like 700 calories depending on what else you add

chemo is a bitch, buddy. my chemo patients are usually crazy lethargic and occasionally underweight no matter how much ensure we push. cancer is such a motherfucker, you have no idea.

I don't rush to eat, but I am a fast eater. On the other hand, my bf eats very slow. I'll be done with a meal before he's even half way done.

Lmao do you chew each bite for 3 mins? Kek

120-180mins

I do but the problem is I can only order in protein shakes that don't have the consistency of melted ice cream. I have a small box of Ensure, and it's good but I can't buy it anywhere locally.

>lethargic
I used to be active, and it sucks because it also limits my social activity too. My ray of hope is that one college football player who went through chemo and is already back and at it.

do you mind expanding on your situation a bit?

how old are you? where is your cancer? has it metastasized?

>Kill yourself, food is to fuel your body not a hobby.

why the fuck are you on the cooking board

I suppose it depends on what I'm eating, but I prefer to eat my hot food hot.

If I'm about to work, 1-5 minutes.
Casually, no conversation, 10 minutes tops.
With conversation, maybe 15 minutes.

It's something I had to pick up when I worked at a summer camp. I had a 30-minute break. That, of course, was composed of:
- 10 minutes walking back and forth from my office to the cafeteria
- 15 minutes of waiting in line
- which left 5 minutes to eat, run my plate to the dish area, and wash up

And to be even a minute late to work warranted a lecture about how being punctual and putting forth 100% for God is how things worked... which, of course, ate up precious work time.
"To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is unacceptable."

So now I generally eat at Major Payne speeds unless I stop myself. Also, fuck Bible camp.

Lymphoma, it spread to the chest, wherever the lymph nodes are. Diaphragm, bulky. I'm 19. I don't think it's metasized, as the doctors haven't mentioned that to me.

>Major Payne
That was a fun movie.