Comfy

What if I told you I knew a coin that had a partnership with a company as big as Alibaba and that coins marketcap was only 6M. Would that make you fomo? Trips and I will gift you my knowledge so you can be ready for this alt season.

Attached: $_57.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.eco
nasdaq.com/article/blockchain-start-up-devery-joins-inaugural-jdcom-accelerator-20180226-01512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op don't play around

You better not be larping fag
>Roll

This is 100% not a larp

id say get out of town you dream teaser.

Sounds like EVE

It's devery and it gets shilled here every day.

oh boy oh boy reroll

Mobius great project btw

MAKE WITH THE GOODS

Fuckyou phushi pepe larp and your pitfull ways of shilling a shot coin no one its falling for it pajeet

Sage

DATA (DTA)

There ya go bros

data.eco

Actually has alibaba management advising.

chinese partnerships are a meme

Trips confirm

DYOR JD.com is as big as Alibaba and has 266 million users every month. Devery will implement there supply chain protocol at a larger scale than any other supplychain project out currently. This is gonna be huge and literally nobody besides Veeky Forums is talking about it.

Attached: IMG_20180301_104758_510.jpg (800x450, 21K)

Bro this is actually legit wtf

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 188K)

No it's not devery is a scam, this is a well known fact for a while now
Only newfags can fall for devery in 2018

I'd say that sounds breddy gud

Its bbn u faggots

The absolute state of the devery fudders.

roll
i dont even have fiat left over from today to invest

Im looking into the advisors and read through Reddit a little and the advisors seem very good. How scam?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

The absolute state of Devery FAGS.

Stop trying to SCAM PEOPLE.

It's not a partnership. Devery is in a startup accelerator with JD.com. Also a part of that accelerator is absolute trash tier garbage like CanYa. Any shitty Australian ICO can join that accelerator, you just have to apply for it.

Attached: 1514943218597.jpg (542x540, 18K)

Because none of them are real people and you're responding to yourself with multiple sock puppets.

Attached: DA9B9A05-E824-477C-A91A-F723C4DDAA69-5374-0000086C34F7CCC7.jpg (728x546, 45K)

Origin trail fag detected.

Why would he be responding to himself desu that makes no sense

VEN got launched by a similar accelerated performed by a much smaller company

It's because this is a shill thread and he's trying to give the impression that anyone in the fucking world gives a shit about devery. Since every real idiot on Veeky Forums already figured out it was a scam he has to be his own discourse partner. If people don't check your ID it can work.

But if devery has all these great connections, wouldn't he be keeping it to himself? Why tell us about it at all?

Because all of the partnerships are fake you fucking idiot, you only shill shit when you are trying to dump bags. I wonder which prick tricked him into buying devery in the first place.

Attached: 5A24DC12-1E6A-4E7D-962F-8CCCBC15A33A-433-000000A6109B2FFB.jpg (1280x768, 141K)

Lmao fudders claiming fake partnerships when NASDAQ.com has disclosed devery's partnership with JD.com

...I've shilled shit here a couple times to get biztards onboard of good projects. Not all pajeets are evil

MAN

This

MAN, the chink AI network

And you didn't think for a second "hey that'll lighten my bags"? You decided to cause a coin to cease to be undervalued by telling everyone about it instead of using the opportunity to accumulate more? Telling people is what you do when you want people to buy your bags.

What if you already accumulated

Post the link to the article then

t. rollin

...then you're doing it to increase the demand for bags you hold. That's literally the definition of "financially self serving".

nasdaq.com/article/blockchain-start-up-devery-joins-inaugural-jdcom-accelerator-20180226-01512

Devery is an easy 20-50x no larp

Attached: ezgif-4-f520f3eeaf.gif (480x332, 3.45M)

I have a partnership with Amazon, google & Microsoft. Send me money plz

I'm doing it to start the pyramid of information flow pretty basic that people need to talk about it for others to talk.

Just like these coins the article states are part of the exact same partnership?

>Bluzelle, Nuggets, Canya and Bankorus

And is it really true to say they have a partnership when they really just applied to be managed by Alibaba's development program? It's more like they're outsourcing HR and financial functions to a minor subsidiary of Alibaba in exchange for their profits.

Oh so would you say you're trying to get us into your SCHEME to build your PYRAMID of information?

Attached: 059F46B8-7561-4E7A-92DD-23C679000A0F-1140-0000013C9EC4AB8E.jpg (620x372, 30K)

What are you saying. JD picked 5 projects that focus on 5 different core logistics areas of JDs business plan. Devery is the only supplychain program and most articles on the JD accelerators
focus only on devery and how important blockchain will be in re shaping how the internet does business.

Holy fuck are you dense everything in life is a pyramid scheme. From the management systems in every corporation to wallstreet get over it. Either get in early or stay cucked newfag.

Attached: 1516567968923.jpg (704x720, 51K)

I'm literally just quoting the article you posted.

>A further four blockchain startups have been named in AICA's program: Bluzelle, Nuggets, Canya and Bankorus.

Google any one of these and you'll see that they're coins available for sale. This is not a unique partnership and it's not even a part of Alibaba's core business. It's a shitcoin.

I will buy 2ETH of eve hopefully It smart move

Did you even read that this is about JD.com not Alibaba. They are both similarly sized companies. JD.com is bigger in China. When this hits Asian exchanges it will blow up

Or how about not trusting someone's internet tips when they are obviously just trying to make their dinky little Chinese shitcoin go to the moon? If you admit that it's all a pyramid for you then you're obviously holding these sucky bags and hoping to add a new layer of the pyramid beneath you to get your money back.

Why should any of us help you do that?

This

I don't need help it will moon regardless. The people working on this coin work on: Bluzelle, Powerledger, Status, Cindicator, Santainment, and more.

At the same time? Or are those the projects they already drove into the dirt and have moved on to devery?

A+ you got me I was triggered now I know your fucking around

TRIPS NOW I MUST KNOW THIS MAGIC MONEY COIN

Rolling rolling rolling ah
Keep rolling rolling rolling come ah

Attached: D85267B0-3478-4662-AC13-4EA83BAE801C.jpg (377x400, 55K)

FUCK

EVE

Attached: 1519953343430.jpg (850x716, 279K)

So spill

The "people". You mean it's literally only Bokky POObah who worked on all those other projects. As a fucking temporary SMART CONTRACT AUDITOR.

And he's only a fucking ADVISOR for this shit tier project. Stop trying to SCAM people you autistic piece of shit.

Attached: 1518417666530.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

tell me the coin fgt

Come on user pls. I've always been nice.

Devery is a protocol meaning that it allows both RFID data from WTC and NFC data from VEN to be stored on the devery smart contract. This means that industries using VEN to tag products can effectively communicate with industries using WTC to tag products through Devery. So if a company had many different needs Devery can facilitate the interoperation between blockchains and industries. Not only that but Devery will host applications to view the supply chain data ontop of the protocol so users can track the supply chain from beginning to end. The possibilities of a protocol are much more then people anticipate. I like to think of VEN, WTC, WABI, AMB, and others as a tool set that Devery will use to verify the authenticity of products across borders and between supply chains of separate organizations. As a normal person this verification will create trust in the online marketplace so sites like Ebay or JD.com can sell highend products such as designer goods (Sunglasses, watches, purses) with the confidence that the products are 100% authentic. As a business you will gain confidence that your brand image is not being tarnished by fake aftermarket sales. There is much more to the devery protocol then is seen at first glance.

Attached: devery-cover.jpg (1920x1200, 73K)

they are pajeets and i don't trust them, and thier ico is shit, but partnership is solid yeah
no its not devery you autists

gonna trust op for once
already lost 4k on bitmex last week im fucking desperate

Attached: 1480202266250.gif (343x316, 9K)

Good luck user together we will prevail

can you please double check the definition of "protocol"

i always see this in devery shills

a protocol is just a definition. its something you could write down in a document. it doesn't allow or do anything

maybe devery provides a neutral data repository suitable for aggregating data from other supply chain tracking applications or something but can you shills fix your language