So i know you all like cooking. But are any of you also healthy or are you all fat as fuck?

So i know you all like cooking. But are any of you also healthy or are you all fat as fuck?

I hate cooking
I love fast food, im thinking of starting a Youtube series
Ideas?

i lift 4 days a week, but i probably have shit cholesterol. of course, heart disease runs in my family.

How overweight are you?

Actually pretty fit.
I'm 5'10 273 currently bit can Bench Press a horse

I lift every two days and do cardio every day. I would say pretty fit.

>5'10"
>273lb
>fit
How much does a horse weigh anyway? Just give an exact number.

i was getting pretty fat but i stopped drinking beer everyday and am slimming down again

I'm not too healthy. I lift when I get the motivation. I bench 145x3x5 and DL 225x5 at 5'11" and 155lb. Very rarely do cardio. I have periods where I eat healthy, but also periods where I drink a lot and don't care what I eat.

I'm healthy, but this has to do both with the recipes I cook and my life style (I walk 40km per week).

Getting healthier. I went past 200 briefly and stayed at 190-195 for years. Started eating less than 1200 calories a day 5 weeks ago and am down 14lbs and below 180 for the first time in I think 8 years. Feels good man.

I try to eat as healthy as I can though i could probably incorporate more fruits in my diet.

I'm 6ft and 193lb so not terribly overweight. also I run an average of 15 miles a week.

I'm the same height and 100 lbs lighter since I'm not the tumblr definition of """healthy"""

i hope you're a girl

i drink approx 12+ beers daily, i'm 25 and skinny. Beer doesn't make you fat you idiot.

>250cal min for a beer
>wut

i dont lift
i walk often
i eat very healthily, lots of green vegetables, legumes and fruits
i am however an alcoholic. so pretty unhealthy generally.
im taking a good attempt at sobriety currently though, for a very long time if not forever. so im going to be getting healthier by the day. i will start cycling and running again also.
>6'3
>170 lbs

>it's another autist who thinks sugar, fat and carbs make you fat episode

180cm, holding at 80kg, relatively low carb & low fat diet, very little processed food.

Lots of alcohol though. I'm drinking right now in fact.

what makes one fat? i just need to know?

>I'm a worthless alcoholic who only eats a pack of pizza rolls a day

I've lost over 40 pounds this last year. I try and maintain a healthy diet, I avoid fast food and try and keep my macros to appropriate levels. I learned a lot about nutrition over the last year and I feel like I'm in a better state of mind when I'm eating balanced meals with more "natural" ingredients. I avoid all soda and most added sugar outside of yogurt and I cut down my alcohol consumption while limiting myself to under 2000 calories a day, usually around 1500-1800.

I completely changed my lifestyle around. I don't completely eat healthy, and I'll go out to eat every once in a while, or eat unhealthy foods in very light moderation, like cookies during the holidays, but otherwise I eat very healthy and I recommend others to as well.

sodium and saturated fats
m8 i live with a butcher, i eat more in a week than you can afford monthly on your neetbux

>has roommate
>better off than u

>free meat
>split bills
i probably am

only a poor people care about free meat and splitting bills

I'm very fit and i eat clean and healthy but varied and i love cooking. I came to this board looking for inspo for cooking delightful meals but all you fat fucks discuss is fast food and candy.

>care

>

nice meme can i save it

not fat as fuck, but am overweight, trying to lose weight, but having difficulty because I'm really undisciplined

>It's a retard that can't understand calories in vs calories out episode, otherwise known as t. americuck.

4 inches shorter than me and nearly 80 pounds heavier. You either have a really low body fat % or you're obese my man.

>calories in vs calories out episode
Veeky Forums would heem you for that

dafuq is heem

Who here /underweight/ :-(

>I'm 25
Just so you know, you're on the very end of the "I can eat whatever and not get fat" time in your life.

I'm not fat but I'm also not healthy. I can't bend my knees or back without being in pain

>Sodium
Oh I'm laffin

>be me
>early 30s
>eat like shit my whole life
>gained a lot of weight in the last few years (5'10 205lb)
>have to take physical for new job
>blood tests come back
>cholesterol is at "how the hell are you alive?" levels
>sodium & blood pressure perfectly within healthy range

Veeky Forums doesn't understand how mirrors work. I wouldn't expect them to understand thermodynamics.