Guess who's going to be motherfucking JUST'd

Who else....

Attached: yeahitslink.jpg (1539x521, 125K)

You're a total faggot
LINK $1000 EOY
LINK $100 EOM
LINK $10 EOW
LINK $1 EOD
Praise Kek &
Heil Hitler

They will. I'm giving up Veeky Forums for a few months, since I can't stand them anymore. Hopefully they will give up at some point, they're the worst thing that ever happened here.

I’m impressed how LINK is overbought under every possible indicator and pattern.
Whoever is telling right now to retards to buy LINK is just because they want to dump on them tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520363346128.jpg (443x679, 459K)

Not so fast, bro.

Attached: afa[1].png (680x845, 239K)

Respect my dubs
Kek wills it

Better off buying chain link fence by the roll.

> red ID

>muh lines

>applying memelines to a token when the market is entirely controlled by BTC

I don't like to show off, but LINK was at 6213 when I made the thread and now is struggling to hold above 6000, already hitting 5990-5980.

You get lucky if it rebounces at 5500, or buy again at 5000. You could still save the day.

The only people who may listen already have stoplosses, don't even try man.

LINK's about to turn it around, chump.

Attached: pepe_baller.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Fucking daytraders fretting about whether ETH will go to $4.60 or $4.10. LINK is cheap under $10. Daily fluctuations don't mean shit.

checked

literally at this point. If you arent invested in LINK at least 100 dollars then you are just retarded. IF LINK MOONS HALF OF BIZ WILL AN HERO. Imagine having something plastered in front of your face daily for months on end, and then you are wrong. How could you not kys

seriously
at least buy a tiny amount so that you can buy yourself a vidya or a bag of heroin to do yourself in once the linkularity arrives

C H E C K E D

It will pump again during the conference tomorrow, it always does.

CHECKEM

opportunity cost son. while youre dreaming of impossible moon missions and holding bags, im compounding 1%-4% a day on a big boy stack

the irony

This
This
This
I'm a TAfag... okay but at least i have the logic to know if BTC decides to pump tomorrow it's a good day for faggot linkys
But if BTC is shitting, i don't care about the conference. Linkys will get rekt

TA on alts is near pointless, because even if the chart looks bullish BTC will be there to ruin the day

Attached: Not so fast.png (5186x2029, 437K)

That's unironically what I did. I'm not a HODL kind of guy/trader but I was sick of all the LINK shill posts in the last months so I bought 1000 LINK just for fun.

Have fun paying a way higher tax rate on your 1% increases you fucking tard. lmao

lol i bought another 2000 toay when it pumped briefly

disagree. i truly believe link on its own will pump the whole crypto universe. once ppl see its potential its a game changer for the sector i.e. all coins

Czeched and Heil Hitler!

>paying taxes on crypto

Attached: Tomorrow.png (1539x521, 493K)