What traditional holiday foods does your family make? For me, it's latkes, the best potato dish

What traditional holiday foods does your family make? For me, it's latkes, the best potato dish.

We make ham because we're not filthy Jews. Also, latkes are 100% better with bacon.

rosti is the best potato dish btw

inb4 sheep's head

Huh?

Jello salad

Crust is pretzels, pecans, butter, and brown sugar; then comes a layer of cream cheese mixed with whipped cream; then a layer of jello with large slices of strawberry or raspberry inside.

Fuck off, Schlomo Potatostein

I always find the American definition of Salad weird. In most nornal countries it means leafy shit

Green bean casserole, gin and tonic, and tear stew.

Oh yeah, the Germans are known for their leafy potato salad.

My mom makes the Lebanese chicken, seasoned with cumin and a ton of cinnamon, and served over a mixture of ground beef and rice with pine nuts

Lebanese food is great

A salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, which may be mixed with a sauce or salad dressing.

The word means this everywhere.
What that user posted is not a salad by anyone's definition.

We call that pretzel salad where I live. That shit is awesome even if it's flyover as fuck.

my family's colombian so my grandma loves natilla with bunuelos
my mom also makes the best empanadas and i will fight anyone who says otherwise

For me, the McTurkey dinner is the traditional meal of Christmas!

Potato pancakes are potato pancakes not whatever silly bs name you want to give it.

Smalahove isn't a holiday dish

For me it's the mcchicken, the best fast food burger.

My Mom always made this. Apple crumble pizza pie. It's like apple pie with streusel on top but really shallow and baked on a pizza pan not in a pie pan and drizzled with caramel and usually eaten with vanilla ice cream on the side.

Pinnekjott.

Fensters

I realise it sounds dirty, but damn, I wanna taste of yo mommas empanadas...