EOS moon inc

If you thought the ICO craze of 2017 was unique, think again.

EOS will provide both ID secure and scam proof ICOs for serious conpanies developing on EOS.

In before $50

Attached: IMG_0213.jpg (728x548, 419K)

Nice bags

> pajeet makes another thread
How much are they paying you? Seriously

You should be paying us for giving you the guaranteed top gaining crypto of 2018.

Yes the world totally needs even more ICOs.

>seeing eos post
>nobody believes

Attached: elitfek.png (307x333, 146K)

i like EOS but i literally have no money to invest after putting it all in on LINK - and i'm not seeling a fucking single LINK until it hits $300

Sold my 3 NEO for a gain at $130, and used it to buy 57 EOS (each coin has an E next to an O, that was about the extent of logic behind my decision). Am I fucked?

but the british man said was shit to all the normies

Nope but you need at least, AT LEAST, 500 EOS to make it

>proofread
whatever they're paying you is too much

I've been all in on Eos buying every single week, reminds me of when I started buying 60-80 eth a month back in 2015 2016

>seeling
Fuck ya

This af

I legitimately believe EOS is going to be the Netscape moment for crypto. Scalable and normie friendly. It’s only a matter of time

if they're good projects, then yep.

Do you save any dry powder for if a flash sale were to happen?

I'm still sitting on roughly 680 Eth at the moment but every chance I get I buy 80-120 EOS a month I'm still a wagecuck. My gf doesn't even know I have 680 Eth she got into Crypto last year and tried getting me to buy Btc, I made a throwaway binance account that has 1200 in it to fool her... Chad portfolio is going to stay secret for now

fulla s. hit

Maybe it is maybe it isn't at the end of the day I don't benefit anything by lying I'm not some 3rd world pajeet that needs to up himself. I'm a regular middle class wagecuck that sees the potential in this my advice is buy what you can try to accumulate Eos before May 12 before mainet bull starts

sitting on top of 2500, senpai

That's more than me I'm at 416 trying to hit 1k

KYC/AML centralized coin developed by a man who has abandon every single one of his projects and backed by a fagget pedophile who is likely to get arrested in the next 5 years.

200 EOS coinlet reporting in, we are gonna make it.