>you butcher and clean the animals but don't know what to do with the parts

>Butchering a live animal

for what purpose

that's what my butcher is for

i have a comfy white collar job, no need for me to partake in peasant labor

wew

>posting stale memes in an attempt to elicit a reaction
i feel bad for you kid

Why would you just eat the heart and not the rest of the jew?

organ meats surprisingly nutritious though, they do not taste very good.
I eat grass fed beef liver at least once a month . I've also had beef kidney, chicken livers, turkey livers, and beef tripe.
All but the turkey livers were great when cooked properly

OP here, just got done eatin pig heart and it was absolutely delicious. Actually tasted more like beef than pork

>organ meats surprisingly nutritious though, they do not taste very good.
u shut ur whore mouth organ meats are fucking delicious

Cam you suggest any sides that would go good with it?

i've chopped animals up and played with them but i couldn't really separate the skin, guts, bones, meat, i just dump it in creeks.

I actually just made one up with a sort of standard chinese stir fry recipe. If you're going down the asian route -- garlic bok choi or chinese broccoli with rice will do the plate justice.

It's naturally quite tough, so make sure to thoroughly tenderize and give it loads of time in a decent marinade.

The rest of the pig.

>sides good with it

It's just meat, for Christ's sake, that acts and tastes more like a tough cut of beef than pork. Just slice thinly and mariate in an asian marinade and serve with rice and steamed vegetables, or braise a few hours with aromatics and root vegetables.

You're not dealing with something exotic, like an alien lifeform, moron.

This, 100%. It's nothing exotic, it's just a tough cut because it comes from a hard-working muscle.

Either slice it very thin against the grain or braise it, same as any other tough cut of meat.

Circumcised pig wieners, pretend they are rare mushrooms.

In all seriousness, I think unless you were raised on organ meats it's tough to appreciate them.

human heart

>Which sides go well with heart
Ribs, obviously.

onions

The Qur'an

is this pic real? i need to know

Second this, with some fried tatters.

probably cabbage cause cabbage goes well with most anything

Sf here. I had a nice blood sausage, pigs ear meal the other day. I also love hearts, kidneys and liver.

Just force yourself to eat them, after a few meals you will no longer mind organ meats. I've done it.

I wasn't raised on organ meats and had never even had any until I was an adult.

It was love at first bite.

Underrated post.

Pig lungs.

>organ meats
He means offal.

I would do this because of weeb reasons: in Japan they seem to eat a lot of offal and I want to try burned barbequed tripe like they do in Yakuza. That said, tripe is a local delicacy, albeit one that's long out of vogue, here in Yorkshire.

I had a cookbook from the 1950s and heart goulash was one of the few interesting recipes in it.

You, my friend, are alright.

>What sides go well with pig heart?

Mine. You absolute mad man.

What should I try? What way was it cooked that it was love at first bite.

Inb4 I'm a teen vampire

Try making it into pörkölt.

Chop, sautee well, to the brink of burning. Add water, allspice, bay leaves, paprika, Optionally sauted onion and garlic. Simmer for 2-4h. Serve with whatever you serve goulash.

I bought one few days ago to dissect since it's pretty similar to the human one, but I hate pork so thew it the fuck away.

Apples